Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,428 members, 7,944,130 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

About To Be Expelled From A Foreign University - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / About To Be Expelled From A Foreign University (735 Views)

How To Start A New Business In Nigeria For A Foreign National. / How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria / Affiliation With Foreign University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Be Expelled From A Foreign University by ceemos: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2011
My name is afolabi, am a fourth year student of economic cybernetic and am currently studying in Ukraine,.I have been contemplating for days about sending you this mail because I feel its kind of inappropriate but I have no choice.i just wish am open to other options , I have bn studying in Ukraine since 2008.through out these years I have bn struggling to pay my tuition fee.am in my final year now and soon to be kicked out of school because I have nt bn able to pay up my tuition fee for my last section in school.because I have history of tuition problems,the university has refuse to extend my registration which will expire on 20th of jan.God forbid it expires without me paying I will be expelled and ask to live the hostel.i really ,really want to finish my final year so I can come back home and serve my country but am in a die hard situation which is threatening my education. I know you are wondering about my parents.they are alive and well but it is vry well with them you what I mean. My father is retired and use almst all he had to send me abroad to study.we all had the impression that I will be able to study and work.this information was given to us by the travelling agent but I came here and found out the truth.ukraine is a palace where pple dnt care about each other and there are a lot of Africans especially Nigerians suffering here because they were promised heaven on earth.
Pls,pls,pls I jst wnt to plead with kind hearted Nigerians to help me out or if you know any organisation that can help me with education grant or scholarship please let me know.i rlly need this,I dnt want to be sent back home without completing my education.this is the only opportunity I’ve got.i beg you in God’s name .i have proof to show that am a student , i hav come this far,I dnt want to be kicked out of school. If my parents were financially buoyant I won’t go as far as sending this mail to cool fm but am desperately in need help. I hope and pray for someone to help. God bless you all.
Re: About To Be Expelled From A Foreign University by lily0231: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2011
Ummmhhhhhhh !!!

Anoda ------------

Plizz continue ya tory
Re: About To Be Expelled From A Foreign University by stagger: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2011
Forgive me for sounding cold, but why did you choose to study abroad instead of here in Nigeria like the rest of us? I spent two damn extra years in school because of strike actions and school closures over school fees increases, yet I just like many others here persevered and pulled through.

You did not involve us when you were making your plans to study abroad and travelled; why are you involving us now?
Re: About To Be Expelled From A Foreign University by fm7070: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2011
stooooory stoooory oooooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Your For.tune Is Just A Cl.ick Away! / Transaction Not Completed U Guyz Have Failed Me.. / Is Cyber Cafe Business still Lucrative As Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.