Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) (26738 Views)

FIJ's Daniel Ojukwu Has A Case To Answer, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police / FIJ Reporter, Daniel Ojukwu, Freed After 9 Days In Police Custody / What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by OnionBandit(f): 9:07pm On May 03
metaluterus:

They will give him soft landing

I have 25kg bags of rice for sale at 17,000 Naira per bag

Lagos
wait, police case dey on top this rice?
Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by ifytrik(m): 9:08pm On May 03
LegendHero:

You forgot the owner of Fij is Yoruba?

Keep Yoruba out of this abeg.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by Yankee101: 9:09pm On May 03
Corruption fighting back

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by CommonSense1967: 9:10pm On May 03
He was arrested not abducted.

Trash report defending a criminal. Let him go to court and defend himself of the allegations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by Benzigler: 9:10pm On May 03
ProjectsCityNG:
If we truly follow the cyber crane act as last modified 2015, many of these youths behind social media anonymity, would be in jail.

The rule is clear and simple, do not make comments about issues you can't defend in person online. Misinformation causes substantial and significant damage.

Freedom has limits, where one personal freedom ends is where another individual rights begins and people reserve the right to their personal liberty and freedom.

You can't just go online and talk sheet about people just because you can buy data. It's hi time we begin to sanitize the society. Unsolicited and unverified Intel and personal attacks is fast taking over social media.

Gibberish, always quick to defend the criminals you called leaders, please stop

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by Skyfornia(m): 9:10pm On May 03
metaluterus:

Lagos

Foreign or local rice?
Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by mignone(f): 9:10pm On May 03
Enemies of truth!
They decided to be mute over d investigative coverages dt exposed their evils, even d ones with video evidence. Now they want to fight back.

Later, ppl will say journalists don't do much these days. Wouldn't u consider ur loved ones if it were u?

Ha! The latter days of our leaders will definitely be sour!

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by ivandragon: 9:11pm On May 03
It is things like these that breeds revolutionaries.

If the man has committed an offence, charge him to court within 48 hours. Why hold him incommunicado for 3 days?

If not for the swift action by FIJ, only God knows what would have happened eventually.

Nigeria is not a police state where the authorities can 'kidnap' a peaceful citizen and hold them incommunicado. Let him have access to legal representation. Charge him to court...

People steal billions and walk freely and even get appointed into positions of authority while the one who tries his best to point out the ills in society is harrased and persecuted.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by ivandragon: 9:14pm On May 03
100millionGoal:
Yorubas don the do.

This life na turn by turn

God keep us alive.

When e reach out turn make them say na witch hunt

God will keep us alive until our turn reach

Is this necessary?

Why relegate such abuse of fundamental human rights to the trash heap of ethnic jingoism?

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by Omalicious1: 9:14pm On May 03

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by 100millionGoal: 9:16pm On May 03
Khyrvxjzy:

which turn

una no fit be president na
Your papa sha.

Keep praying harder and working harder We don't sit on that chair.
If we eventually sit there.

All your fears will become reality!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:17pm On May 03
those bandits displaying weapons on TikTok, are they above the law?

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by Nwaokunkpara: 9:22pm On May 03
finegirl233:
The NPF is a legal criminal organisation as far as i'm concerned.

Indeed a LEGAL CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by stuffs2002: 9:23pm On May 03
Dearnet:
Injustice
No more freedom of the press

Creating fake news is not freedom of the press.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by joseph1832(m): 9:26pm On May 03
post=129770757:

We Cover Everything In Nigeria, My Brother
including fake and unverified news?
Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by BadBradley: 9:26pm On May 03
ProjectsCityNG:
If we truly follow the cyber crane act as last modified 2015, many of these youths behind social media anonymity, would be in jail.

The rule is clear and simple, do not make comments about issues you can't defend in person online. Misinformation causes substantial and significant damage.

Freedom has limits, where one personal freedom ends is where another individual rights begins and people reserve the right to their personal liberty and freedom.

You can't just go online and talk sheet about people just because you can buy data. It's hi time we begin to sanitize the society. Unsolicited and unverified Intel and personal attacks is fast taking over social media.

Do not make claims about people you can't defend
criminals and government officials are also using that act to suppress the press and muzzle investigative journalism.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by stuffs2002: 9:28pm On May 03
100millionGoal:
Yorubas don the do.

This life na turn by turn

God keep us alive.

When e reach out turn make them say na witch hunt

God will keep us alive until our turn reach

IGB0 turn will never come

After Yoruba, na north.
After north, na South-South
Then back to north
etc

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by ProjectsCityNG: 9:28pm On May 03
BadBradley:
criminals and government officials are also using that act to suppress the press and muzzle investigative journalism.

If you see how rampant social media has been awashed with blackmails, you will agree we need to tame the societal menace we have on our hands. This however is more inclined towards checks in society. Criminals should be in jail and I have zero apologies for that

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by rinzaugustine: 9:31pm On May 03
They no fit track boko haram but a journalist…shameless people

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by stuffs2002: 9:31pm On May 03
BadBradley:

Stop taking mkporu mirri

Creating and spreading fake news is not investigative journalism

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by stuffs2002: 9:34pm On May 03
rinzaugustine:
They no fit track boko haram but a journalist…shameless people

That guy is worse than boko haram because creating and spreading fake news is evil.
Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by Mikomiko1: 9:35pm On May 03
I see Davido & Wizkid doing a Song Collaboration in Few months - prophetess
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d36n91igt0k
Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by stuffs2002: 9:36pm On May 03
Nwaokunkpara:

Indeed a LEGAL CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION

Criminals all over the world always hate security agents.

Check your mentality when you start loving crime and criminals

cc: finegirl233
Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by lebron7(m): 9:38pm On May 03
ProjectsCityNG:

Freedom has its limit??
You can't realize how stupid this sounds huh
Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by des4ella(m): 9:39pm On May 03
metaluterus:

Lagos
Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by ProjectsCityNG: 9:39pm On May 03
lebron7:

Freedom has its limit??
You can't realize how stupid this sounds huh

Get off.my.mentions juvenile
Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by JASONjnr(m): 9:43pm On May 03
ProjectsCityNG:

Tell me

I worked in a government agency where a was privileged to see the highest level of corruption and noticing how this is done and I am not allowed to touched documents... But the corruption is real.

Should a person raise awareness for government to take actions or keep quiet?

Assuming I raise awareness and the officials gets bribed and the stories changed....and I get arrested and asked to show documents...

Look, the cybercrime act is to shut people up when the whistle-blowing was gaining momentum against corruption officials....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by lebron7(m): 9:44pm On May 03
ProjectsCityNG:

Get off.my.mentions juvenile
Lol
Better a juvenile than a matured retard
Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by omartins(m): 9:44pm On May 03
Your location?

metaluterus:

Lagos
Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by ProjectsCityNG: 9:47pm On May 03
JASONjnr:

Tell me

I worked in a government agency where a was privileged to see the highest level of corruption and noticing how this is done and I am not allowed to touched documents... But the corruption is real.

Should a person raise awareness for government to take actions or keep quiet?

Assuming I raise awareness and the officials gets bribed and the stories changed....and I get arrested and asked to show documents...

Look, the cybercrime act is to shut people up when the whistle-blowing was gaining momentum against corruption officials....

My dear. Let's catch corrupt people. But people can't come online and publish information about people just at their slightest imagination

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) by Rebelutionary: 9:51pm On May 03
BadBradley:
Nobody can muzzle you if you have empirically verifiable PROOF not hear say! If he has that, with a sound lawyer, he is home and dry!

It cuts both ways you know. There are those for the lack of law feel they can wake-up and just say anything that crosses their mind in the name of free of speech but just a casual scrutiny and you will know it's baloney! And yes, there are those who will use it to cower many into submission but the backbone of any submission is objective PROOF!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Releases Interim Report, Acknowledges Violence In Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Others / Twitter Removes Buhari, Tinubu, Obi, Others’ Verification Badges (pix / Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.