Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,308 members, 7,967,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:15 AM

IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops (45571 Views)

Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists / Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists / Police Kill Killers Of Ahmed Gulak, Arrest IPOB/ESN Terrorists, Recover Charms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by tunwumi: 1:59pm On May 04
Obedient IPOB BRANCH

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by Digiwiz: 2:00pm On May 04
It's only people without hope of a good life dey do this ipob things. If you have investment and businesses around, ipob will be the least to think about.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by tommy589(m): 2:00pm On May 04
Ok
Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by harmonyglobal: 2:00pm On May 04
Open your eyes to better things and stop wasting your precious lives and lives of other innocent individuals.
Your commander dey Finland dey enjoy u dey for Bush dey suffer for nothing
Remember staying alive is the most important thing

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by chijiokecosmos: 2:03pm On May 04
alanto:
Mumu people just wasting their lives over nothing. The fat nuisance won't say jack. He only speak about demolition outside their region
Idiot must you bring your Yoruba hatred on every Igbo news

4 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by CodeTemplar: 2:03pm On May 04
.... see photo.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by NothingDoMe: 2:03pm On May 04
Lol where is the rocket launcher? The single water tank leg naim be rocket launcher? Where's the ordnance?

Propaganda of the highest order. 🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by barinedan(m): 2:05pm On May 04
Until they wise up, that's how they will be dying shameful and miserable deaths. You can't ruin the lives of others willfully and expect to enjoy yours

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by stasius: 2:06pm On May 04
From local rockets they will start manufacturing local missiles and nuclear warheads.

I wonder who their sponsors are.
Nawa ooo.
Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by elasticlala: 2:06pm On May 04
In the East, they kill; in the North, they arrest.
Don't quote me; I'm not from either of these parts of the country.
This is only what I have observed under the sun
Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by vikstandon(m): 2:07pm On May 04
santaclaws:

Accounts like yours need to be monitored... I hope the DSS is cracking down on terrorist supporters on social media.

Shut up!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by Dennisochampa: 2:08pm On May 04
Trust the eastern and northern terrorists to refute this claim...

They will either claim he's innocent or the troops are just posting false results...

Death to all terrorists and supporters of the chaos in Nigeria....

If the guy is innocent, may his soul rest in peace but if not.... May he and those who support him burn in hell
Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by princepee: 2:11pm On May 04
benuejosh:
It serves the people of the region well. They supported those terrorists from the unset. I have no pity for anyone caught involved in the act of terrorism. Wipe them all out.
All this ones don dey find they voice,
Hundreds are killed in Benue every week without comment from you.
Just dey play, what you wish for that region is already happening in your backyard

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by FLYFIRE(m): 2:13pm On May 04
The Fulanis & boko haram are not terrorists....but ESN established to keep fulanis & bokoharam at bay are the terrorists. OK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by BreconHills(m): 2:13pm On May 04
StarRiderr:
So they can now made Rocket locally nawa ooh they are advancing with force these days oo

Do these look like self propelling rockets to you? Even the NA's discontinued 6mm rockets is infinitely superior to this. Not to mention its latest long range missile.

Does Ipob fancy its chances against the Tsaugumi missile?

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by Sctests: 2:14pm On May 04
Those guy are not Biafrans. They are thieves murderers and killers. Hiding under the name of Biafra.

They should be exterminated from Orsu. They are bent on destroying that land beyond repair. They must all be wasted, so that Orsu can have peace again.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by onatisi(m): 2:14pm On May 04
Digiwiz:
It's only people without hope of a good life dey do this ipob things. If you have investment and businesses around, ipob will be the least to think about.
The funniest thing is that ,they are fighting in the bush and dying while their leader is in faraway Finland enjoying life and living very very fresh . If he is fighting alongside with them , then that would have been a totally different story .

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by Angelfrost(m): 2:15pm On May 04
Rocket?!! That looks like a local Canon. grin

Do we still have IPOB/ESN in the Southeast?!!

They've been very quiet since Tinubu came into office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by Fighttillvictory: 2:17pm On May 04
They have killed a poor farmer like always and named him ESN

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by colestephan86: 2:18pm On May 04

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by omoredia: 2:18pm On May 04
The same people that lied to u that subsidy is gone are the ones telling u all these and una dey believe them. You people are cursed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by FLYFIRE(m): 2:19pm On May 04
onatisi:

The funniest thing is that ,they are fighting in the bush and dying while their leader is in faraway Finland enjoying life and living very very fresh . If he is fighting alongside with them , then that would have been a totally different story .
There is a reason the fulanis relocated permanently
to the other side of the South & only tries the waters ones in a while in the East

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:21pm On May 04
ThiefnubuBandit:
Badly planned propaganda. They just brought a random picture of some dead person (which can even be a makeup), then bring one metal that was constructed by a welder and tag the news as IPOB/ESN members killed. Bunch of idiots!!!

Ndi emilokan.

Shameless Crude oil thieves that were killed by Niger Delta youths.
Are you one of them? Stop defending terrorists

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by franchasofficia: 2:23pm On May 04
When these guys were test running rocket launchers, missile batteries and even locally made attack drones, Ndi ofe thought it was a joke.

Let Igbos have Biafra today and watch technological wonders begin in Biafra land.

Give Biafra 10 years after independence and watch Biafra start showcasing it's own locally produced military weapons like:

Assault rifles
Rocket launchers
Assault drones
Missile batteries and launchers
Armored tanks

And in maybe 50 years Biafra independence celebration, you will see Biafra fly it's own locally made military helicopters and jet bombers.

This is no joke because we Igbos are so thirsty and hungry to liberate the black race from science and technology backwardness we are in today.

I am always ashamed of being black whenever I am in midst of other races because we blacks have no great country representing blacks in the international game of science, technology and innovation.

Please dear Nigerians, support the actualization of Biafra without war so that Biafra can inspire other black nations on how to run a nation and how to create indigenous technologies in Africa cry

I pray it happens in my lifetime so that I can contribute to the technology revolution in Biafra nation smiley

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by mohims(m): 2:23pm On May 04
Kudos to the Nigerian Army. Please eliminate them all. These ipob pigs are terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by jaxxy(m): 2:24pm On May 04
where are the bandits?

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 2:25pm On May 04
Holluwhakemmy:
Are you one of them? Stop defending terrorists

Look for your type to debate with. I don't debate with nonentities and illiterates.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by membranus: 2:28pm On May 04
elasticlala:
In the East, they kill; in the North, they arrest.
Don't quote me; I'm not from either of these parts of the country.
This is only what I have observed under the sun

In the north, they killed over 700 bandits this year alone.

Do you read all news, or do you just browse through only your types of biased news.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by HBB1(m): 2:31pm On May 04
franchasofficia:
When these guys were test running rocket launchers, missile batteries and even locally made attack drones, Ndi ofe thought it was a joke.

Let Igbos have Biafra today and watch technological wonders begin in Biafra land.

Give Biafra 10 years after independence and watch Biafra start showcasing it's own locally produced military weapons like:

Assault rifles
Rocket launchers
Assault drones
Missile batteries and launchers
Armored tanks

And in maybe 50 years Biafra independence celebration, you will see Biafra fly it's own locally made military helicopters and jet bombers.

This is no joke because we Igbos are so thirsty and hungry to liberate the black race from science and technology backwardness we are in today.

I am always ashamed of being black whenever I am in midst of other races because we blacks have no great country representing blacks in the international game of science, technology and innovation.

Please dear Nigerians, support the actualization of Biafra without war so that Biafra can inspire other black nations on how to run a nation and how to create indigenous technologies in Africa cry

I pray it happens in my lifetime so that I can contribute to the technology revolution in Biafra nation smiley

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops by Orobadmeat: 2:34pm On May 04
That sh***t looks like iron condemn grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic / Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World / Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.