Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,759 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:07 AM

How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? (14480 Views)

I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah / How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. / NNPC To Nigerians: Avoid Panic Buying, We Have 1.7bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by mukthar2000(m): 10:19am On May 04
NothingDoMe:
Lmao 🤣
ko funny ooo grin
Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by Emekuz256(m): 10:21am On May 04
600 per liter in "Ikotun" Lagos state

Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by Ensa777(f): 10:23am On May 04
Aba =750
it's not scarce

Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by Kindness218: 10:23am On May 04
Port Harcourt, Rivers state
760 and 780

Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by Typicool8(m): 10:26am On May 04
nairalanda1:

You won't like the debt that results from paying subsides.

Plus, if we had removed subsides in 2012, by now Dangote would have been facing competiton, and there would have been a lot more investment and a lot more jobs because refining at home would be profitable. Enough to hopefully offsett the increase in fuel prices.

We are a one trick pony nation, dependent on one resource. That is the real koko, and that is why we have had and still have bad leaders, and why our economy is always weak and tired. Sort that, and we get better...and subsidy removal to among other things attract investment is one of several measures we gotta take.

Goodluck Jonathan tried to remove it but due to politics they fought again it knowing fully well it was the right thing to do. Now the same fools that opposed it are the ones that removed it without adequate plan to mitigate the effects on Nigerians.
Talk about hypocrisy, it's the myopic leaders.
Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by rajiedreez: 10:27am On May 04
#620 at Techno Oil, Olowola Bus/stop Igando Lagos

Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by Shollay20(m): 10:28am On May 04
950 PER LITRE
Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by Bestmanfornow: 10:34am On May 04
God1000:
As the scarcity of fuel persist in Nigeria, motorists and passengers are seriously groaning with some Nigerians buying the product at 900, 1000, 1,100, 1,200 and above

So how much is petrol sold in your area? And how are you coping going to work everyday under the current circumstances

#780 Railoil Awka, Anambra state capital

Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by villagereporter(m): 10:40am On May 04
franchasofficia:
Tinubu is their father's daddy. Baba olowo ni gbogbo. Tinubu suppose cut off petrol supply to all the states and regions that didn't vote him so that they can change their hatred for Tinubu and vote him in 2027.

God bless Nigeria forever

My name is Babalola, I am a staunch supporter of Bola Tinubu, my job here is to defend Tinubu from Igbo people attacks against President Tinubu because their Gbajue lost in 2023, as I hope everyday that people around Tinubu will notice me and consider me along side Rono Omockery, and help our life. I know it must happen because Tinubu rewards loyalty cool.

Sarcasm baa!!!!!?

Check my signature for your own free petrol shocked
Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by oneman11(m): 10:44am On May 04
690/l at aa rano abuja

Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by Charles4sure(m): 10:46am On May 04
God1000:
As the scarcity of fuel persist in Nigeria, motorists and passengers are seriously groaning with some Nigerians buying the product at 900, 1000, 1,100, 1,200 and above

So how much is petrol sold in your area? And how are you coping going to work everyday under the current circumstances

#1050,black market #2500....somewhere in Ekiti....

Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by comodo: 10:59am On May 04
helinues:
Awon how much are you buying...

Is it not favouring you guys again IJN?

This account is hacked.
Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by comodo: 11:01am On May 04
Where is Lauretta Onochie. It's been long I heard from her.

Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by Silentgroper(m): 11:04am On May 04
nairalanda1:
Just bought 660 Naira / LITRE from a TOTAL filling station. Queues have been getting shorter since Wednesday this week

Reporting from the FCT.
the case is different in ibadan ... Only nnpc dey sell fuel here and they don't sell in jerrycans . The queue dey long everyday
Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by MrEverest(m): 11:08am On May 04
Heroicvic:
950@ A A rano stadium osogbo
Make this world end abeg🥺

Lol, make this world end because you’re suffering in Oshobo Oshobo, in fact, the entire is just a microcosm of the world. You guys are too minute and irrelevant to be the reason why the world should end.

In US, people don’t know what is called suffering. It’s same thing in most parts of the world except in failed countries like Nigeria.

I feel sad sometimes that you Nigerians may never know what it means to actually live. Most will only exist in Hobbesian state where life is nasty and short.

Enjoy your tinubulation in peace😩

Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by farouk2much(m): 11:28am On May 04
In minna 900-950-100- that's for filling station
Black market 1200-1250

Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by ProjectsCityNG: 11:29am On May 04
I just bought fuel 1,400/litre. Oyo State. Is this fair ?

Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by kay29000(m): 11:31am On May 04
900 per litre...Ibadan...Ojoo area. I usually drive to Moniya area from Ojoo to buy. The queue is less there.

Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by onyxo76(m): 11:43am On May 04
950 per liter yesterday
Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by mastermaestro(m): 12:00pm On May 04
Obakoolex:

but only at our APC filling station grin

Chief, show me road to the filling station abeg. grin
Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by Foodempire: 12:10pm On May 04
vanbonattel:

Don't mind them grin
APC thugs that were claiming that this shege pro max will favor their families are now screaming e bin kpa wawaaa o grin

Can you guys shut up already, elections is long gone. Let all of us pray for the betterment of this country instead of waging tribal wars on who should have been the president or not. Mind you, I didn't vote balabulu but I'm so tired of you guys wishing Nigeria Doom in order to justify your choice of candidate. If heaven will fall, na all of us go suffer nah

Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by Oseone1(m): 12:32pm On May 04
helinues:
Awon how much are you buying...

Is it not favouring you guys again IJN?

You dey mind them? everytime how much are you buying this and that, yen yen yen
Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by AdisaOwala: 12:35pm On May 04
LadyRosa:

Oga shut up!

Wild animal
Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by annyz: 1:00pm On May 04
We must support this government please.

If you have voted this government into power please Just show your party card to fuel stations and market stores you will buy at cheaper rates half the price other party members are buying.
Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by LadyRosa(f): 1:02pm On May 04
AdisaOwala:

Wild animal

Elede!
Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by AdisaOwala: 1:03pm On May 04
LadyRosa:

Elede!

Haha

You are truly wild with sharp mouth

Smh
Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by LadyRosa(f): 1:06pm On May 04
AdisaOwala:

Haha

You are truly wild with sharp mouth

Smh

A trait I will never best your mother.
Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by kingxsamz(m): 1:23pm On May 04
#150 with my neighbour's APC membership card. I regret not voting Tinibooo.
Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by AdisaOwala: 1:48pm On May 04
LadyRosa:

A trait I will never best your mother.

I blame the toxins in your late father's testes.

He died a miserable death - your mom took his pension and the shock led to his Demise.

It shall never be well with you for the remainder of your days, you unfortunate child of a homoerotic pleb!
Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by LadyRosa(f): 1:50pm On May 04
AdisaOwala:

I blame the toxins in your late father's testes.

He died a miserable death - your mom took his pension and the shock led to his Demise.

It shall never be well with you for the remainder of your days, you unfortunate child of a homoerotic pleb!

See as you dey cry cheesy

Today is Saturday, my pale should be watching CNN right now with a bottle of his brand in his hand.
tongue

Olosi
Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by AdisaOwala: 1:57pm On May 04
LadyRosa:

See as you dey cry cheesy

Today is Saturday, my pale should be watching CNN right now with a bottle of his brand in his hand.
tongue

Olosi

Iku pa e, omo ale jati jati grin

Oloriburuku omo iya aje

Re: How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? by LadyRosa(f): 2:03pm On May 04
AdisaOwala:

Iku pa e, omo ale jati jati grin

Oloriburuku omo iya aje

Is that your mother?

Chicago Academic Record: Tinubu, Atiku Resume Legal Battle In US Monday / Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate / Kado Yahaya Dies At Zamfara Collation Centre

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)