Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,636 members, 7,834,090 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy (16756 Views)

Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / How Yorubas Made Lagos Former Capital To 7th Largest Economy In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy by theredaddy: 4:26pm On May 06
Believeintruth:

Show us naaaa

You are the one alleging the Ministered lied, he who alleges must prove.
Re: Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy by Dennisochampa: 4:45pm On May 06
Believeintruth:

then you are a liar, where is your home?

Show me your account balance and I'll tell u where I stay....
Re: Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy by Believeintruth: 8:20pm On May 06
[quote author=Dennisochampa post=129814691]

Show me your account balance and I'll tell u where I send your phone number let me show it to you.
Re: Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy by Believeintruth: 8:21pm On May 06
theredaddy:

You are the one alleging the Ministered lied, he who alleges must prove.

Dude we have already proven it here.
Re: Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy by Dennisochampa: 8:40pm On May 06
[quote author=Believeintruth post=129818517][/quote]

Hehe.... U dey fear to show your account balance cheesy grin grin

Oga screenshot and share.... Don't be nasty
Re: Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy by Believeintruth: 10:48pm On May 06
Dennisochampa:

Hehe.... U dey fear to show your account balance cheesy grin grin

Oga screenshot and share.... Don't be nasty

You don't want to tell me where you stay na for ne to show public my account balance na I'm you want. Bros are you still a kid?
Re: Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy by Dennisochampa: 10:56pm On May 06
Believeintruth:

You don't want to tell me where you stay na for ne to show public my account balance na I'm you want. Bros are you still a kid?
Since u dey fear... Make I leave u
Re: Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy by Believeintruth: 11:01pm On May 06
Dennisochampa:

Since u dey fear... Make I leave u

Show me your address or send a private message with your address.
Re: Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy by Dennisochampa: 11:08pm On May 06
Believeintruth:

Show me your address or send a private message with your address.

Hehe... Oga show your akkant balance
Re: Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy by Believeintruth: 11:19pm On May 06
Dennisochampa:

Oga tell us where you stay. This sense wey you dey exhibit no fit you.
Re: Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy by Dennisochampa: 12:58am On May 07
Believeintruth:

Oga tell us where you stay. This sense wey you dey exhibit no fit you.

I dey stay my house.... If u Wan know where e dey... Show me your account balance... It's simple... Na me first ask grin grin
Re: Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy by Candreva: 6:38am On May 07
The facts are there bro do a bit of research I didn't smoke anything. We have about 6 countries that their gdp is btw $4b $7b and so on. Do a bit of research and don't be enemies to knowledge.
Believeintruth:

What did you smoke?
Re: Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy by Believeintruth: 10:34am On May 07
Candreva:
The facts are there bro do a bit of research I didn't smoke anything. We have about 6 countries that their gdp is btw $4b $7b and so on. Do a bit of research and don't be enemies to knowledge.

and you think that is a justification for the lies told by the LASG commissioner
Re: Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy by Believeintruth: 10:34am On May 07
Dennisochampa:

I dey stay my house.... If u Wan know where e dey... Show me your account balance... It's simple... Na me first ask grin grin

i asked you first, show me your house address then show me your account balance
Re: Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy by Believeintruth: 10:43am On May 07
Dennisochampa:

No use sense run, i asked you first tell us your address.
Re: Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy by Candreva: 3:54pm On May 07
Well I never knew if he told a lie or not.
Believeintruth:

and you think that is a justification for the lies told by the LASG commissioner
Re: Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy by Believeintruth: 3:55pm On May 07
Candreva:
Well I never knew if he told a lie or not.

so why are you defending it?
Re: Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy by Ofemannnu: 3:16pm On May 09
Believeintruth:

Which African nations are below Lagos? Guy you people are really overestimating Lagos from all points. At it's peak Lagos could not even reach top 15 African economies.
Recently,It is only the devaluation of naira that affects Lagos just like it does,Nigeria.
They are both coming back strongly before the end of 2024 cheesy
Re: Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy by Believeintruth: 6:10pm On May 09
Ofemannnu:
Recently,It is only the devaluation of naira that affects Lagos just like it does,Nigeria.
They are both coming back strongly before the end of 2024 cheesy

you are really smoking dried bitter leaf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LASG Set To Auction Vehicles Impounded For Violation Of Traffic Law / 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege / Kaduna, Enugu, Lagos, Abia, Anambra Top Reformed States In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.