Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

EFCC Denies Releasing List Of Ex-Governors Under Investigation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Denies Releasing List Of Ex-Governors Under Investigation (8145 Views)

N2.187trn Fraud: Full List Of 58 Former Governors Under EFCC Probe / Naira Redesign: 3 Governors Under Our Radar Over Stashed Cash – EFCC Chair / EFCC Denies Raiding Onnoghen's House, To Drag Fani-Kayode To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Denies Releasing List Of Ex-Governors Under Investigation by Majesty7: 3:56pm On May 05
magoo10:
Why wont they deny it
90% of the names on that list are either in apc or supporting the apc

The truth remains they are being tried for corruption.

Na you dey try them?
Re: EFCC Denies Releasing List Of Ex-Governors Under Investigation by Majesty7: 3:59pm On May 05
Jostoman:
i knew they will denied since peter Obi name is not there.

Who will deny? Who wrote the jargons and who do you expect to deny? Is it that it is extremely hard for you guys to think? So you expect them to accept what they never wrote?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Releasing List Of Ex-Governors Under Investigation by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:38pm On May 05
anonymous1759:
After Reno press their neck , them Dey look for every means to take wash their messiah . grin grin My governor is stainless in the mud grin

Re: EFCC Denies Releasing List Of Ex-Governors Under Investigation by Judolisco(m): 4:39pm On May 05
chiiraq802:
When I saw that list, I just laughed.

See mk I tell you am to your face,

No Nigerian Polithiefcians whether alive or dead be it Governors, Senators, Lga Chairmen, or Councilors that is not Corrupt.

If to say dem dey play am for Bet. na sure game be this.
God bless you.... Some are corrupt but have d fear of God dem no 2 steal money
Re: EFCC Denies Releasing List Of Ex-Governors Under Investigation by Truthsandtrusts: 5:07pm On May 05
Re: EFCC Denies Releasing List Of Ex-Governors Under Investigation by TrackerSK: 5:51pm On May 05
chiiraq802:
When I saw that list, I just laughed.

See mk I tell you am to your face,

No Nigerian Polithiefcians whether alive or dead be it Governors, Senators, Lga Chairmen, or Councilors that is not Corrupt.

If to say dem dey play am for Bet. na sure game be this.
Baba,no sure game
Re: EFCC Denies Releasing List Of Ex-Governors Under Investigation by Multi1: 6:17pm On May 05
mohims:
Obidients and fake news na like 5&6. Team Gbajue I hail una sha

Lol, exactly as they hired fake bishops.
Re: EFCC Denies Releasing List Of Ex-Governors Under Investigation by mohims(m): 7:08pm On May 05
Multi1:

Lol, exactly as they hired fake bishops.
What is this one saying sef? I don't need to waste my time on someone who hasn't got a brain
Re: EFCC Denies Releasing List Of Ex-Governors Under Investigation by george5084(m): 7:15pm On May 05
Fake news everywhere.. It's a shame
Re: EFCC Denies Releasing List Of Ex-Governors Under Investigation by Yankee101: 7:55pm On May 05
If you don’t the citizens will
We’ve been following the cases if you have not
Bring everyone to book, if you cut a deal with them publicize it the same way you parade the little thieves
Re: EFCC Denies Releasing List Of Ex-Governors Under Investigation by SWATMan: 9:27pm On May 05
treesun:

https://punchng.com/efcc-denies-releasing-list-of-ex-govs-under-investigation/

A sacred cow's name was mistakingly included in the list. grin grin grin.
We all know that all the names listed there at at one time or the were facing trial for economic malfeasance with the exception of Joshua Dariye who was granted state pardon for some inexplicable reason. So even if they debunk the list, it makes no meaning. Na our way.
Re: EFCC Denies Releasing List Of Ex-Governors Under Investigation by Jostoman: 10:56pm On May 05
Majesty7:

Who will deny? Who wrote the jargons and who do you expect to deny? Is it that it is extremely hard for you guys to think? So you expect them to accept what they never wrote?
dey we dey expect new list
Re: EFCC Denies Releasing List Of Ex-Governors Under Investigation by gabbytabby: 4:02am On May 06
Fabrication from the usual liars and enemies of progress.

Hand go touch una wailers and enemies of Nigeria.

magoo10:
Why wont they deny it
90% of the names on that list are either in apc or supporting the apc

The truth remains they are being tried for corruption.
Re: EFCC Denies Releasing List Of Ex-Governors Under Investigation by CJStarz: 4:18am On May 06
Release and later deny, that one na Naija way
Re: EFCC Denies Releasing List Of Ex-Governors Under Investigation by magoo10(m): 6:26am On May 06
gabbytabby:

fake lover of Nigeria that supports failures from buhari to tinubu . wey the hand make i see the shape
Re: EFCC Denies Releasing List Of Ex-Governors Under Investigation by magoo10(m): 6:28am On May 06
gabbytabby:

dispute the statement instead of threatening your father

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally / Stay Away From Zahra, You Can't Marry Her Buhari Sternly Warns Gov Yari / 2023: Can PDP Bounce Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.