Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers (12348 Views)

FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts / FCCPC Deletes Over 180 Registered Loan Apps From Website / CBN To Clamp Down On Illegal PoS Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by Threedoorsdown: 4:28pm On May 05
luluman:
Is that why the the loan givers should call any contact found to report those who borrow & cannot pay?

To be honest if na just calling few contacts e go de ok. They will send defamation messages, call people serial rapists, killers. Go as far as taking pictures in ur galary and photoshopin it having sex with dog or animals. Post pples pictures as obituary.

Comon, who does that.

4 Likes

Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by Broken1985: 4:55pm On May 05
AfroBeatDiary:
Nice nice, fairmoney will hear word this time.

GSI is coming mate, b very careful ooo
Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by ozo13(m): 4:59pm On May 05
parkervero:
I experiment something with fairmoney.

I tried to borrow 10k from them to pay almost 14k in two weeks.

I tried to fix savings 10k only to get less than 1k in 6 months.

All loan apps are criminal.

The best thing is to stay away from them.
oxloan own na just 7days and on day 5 Dem no dey allow person rest again.

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by AfroBeatDiary: 5:00pm On May 05
Broken1985:

GSI is coming mate, b very careful ooo

What's GSI?
Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by Quebec91(m): 5:07pm On May 05
cheesy i tell you
parkervero:
I experiment something with fairmoney.

I tried to borrow 10k from them to pay almost 14k in two weeks.

I tried to fix savings 10k only to get less than 1k in 6 months.

All loan apps are criminal.

The best thing is to stay away from them.
Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by Hussein035: 5:07pm On May 05
dre11:

https://punchng.com/fccpc-vows-to-clamp-down-on-loan-apps-harassing-customers/?amp

Is it not the same Nigerian debtors that this one is tying to claim protection for.

90% of Nigerians are wicked when they collect loan. Someone that just received salary will be telling loan app that he is waiting for salary again after defaulting for 3 months.

FCCPC please tell Nigerians to stop misbehaving and try to be responsible

I just finished calling one customer owing my company he paid 3k out of 200k principal loan

IS THAT NOT USELESSNESS?
Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by Quebec91(m): 5:08pm On May 05
cheesy
AfroBeatDiary:
Nice nice, fairmoney will hear word this time.
Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by virtualbliss: 5:35pm On May 05
cnonyechi:

I actually took a loan just to experience people's complaints. Guess what 2days to d expiration I was called up to 20 times and told to pay the loan, a 7 days loan with over 10k interest on it oo, I told the rep that I will pay when it expires, but guess wat? She said if I don't pay immediately even God will pity me, cos of wat dey will do to me, dat a dead corpse will be better than her not me. So u see its crazy Dey need to ban them totally

Did you later pay?
Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by 18wheeler: 8:06pm On May 05
There are legitimate means of recovering borrowed funds from customers. That’s what conventional banks use. There are thousands of loan defaulters in banks but you never hear of such harassment. There’s also the GSI where banks can invoke to sweep funds from any defaulters accounts to offset his overdue liabilities in their books.
These sharks or whatever they are called will never utilize them because one, their lending activities are illegal/unregulated and two if you check out the applicable interest rates on the loans and the loan tenors you discover they are outrageously above rates set by the CBN. Their activities are simply criminal. That’s why it’s only harassment they use to recoup funds. If not for the bad reputation and embarrassment they create for people, if you damn them they can’t to anything to you more than threats.

2 Likes

Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by lovediehatelive(m): 8:09pm On May 05
cnonyechi:

I actually took a loan just to experience people's complaints. Guess what 2days to d expiration I was called up to 20 times and told to pay the loan, a 7 days loan with over 10k interest on it oo, I told the rep that I will pay when it expires, but guess wat? She said if I don't pay immediately even God will pity me, cos of wat dey will do to me, dat a dead corpse will be better than her not me. So u see its crazy Dey need to ban them totally

This is outrageous! Which app is that
Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by Zooo: 8:10pm On May 05
Im currently owning fairmoney. Will they call my contact if I default?

Naija Loan Sharks are categorized into two: There are vampires and Scavengers. The vampires are apps like Carbon, Fairmoney and so on who pretend to be premium lenders but in reality are vampires. They will bleed you dry with about 50% interest rate. You default in repayment no matter how long you have been with them, they still dump you for new customers. They have millions of customers and you are nothing to them except disposable broke dude.
In other hand the loan sharks called scavengers with random name like Naira this or Naira that. After you are dumped by the so called premium lenders then the scavengers take over and will feed on your broke dead body. They will offer you loan to repay in one week for the same interest rate as vampires. They act like kidnappers when you default, threatening to destroy your life with sensitive information you give them before they offer you chicken shit loan.
From experience the only reputable loan app in Nigeria is Branch. by the look of it they are not Nigerians that's why. They will always give you chance like they understand your situation.[/quote]
Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by Everyday247: 8:15pm On May 05
Hussein035:

Is it not the same Nigerian debtors that this one is tying to claim protection for.

90% of Nigerians are wicked when they collect loan. Someone that just received salary will be telling loan app that he is waiting for salary again after defaulting for 3 months.

I just finished calling one customer owing my company he paid 3k out of 200k principal loan

IS THAT NOT USELESSNESS?
Which loan company do you work for?
Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by Ted4real: 8:18pm On May 05
Their arrogant and incessant insults is second to none. God help us

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by 99thEnemy(m): 9:50pm On May 05
Goodlady:

Spiderman come n rescue me!
Spiderman is here.

Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by Funkybabee(f): 11:15pm On May 05
Please how can I send them mail, I want fo report a company biko
Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:42pm On May 05
ecolime:
Enough of all these vows.

Just do your job and STFU.

BTW, if you borrow money without a means to repay or have the intention of paying, then you are not just a wicked thief but a mad man. If everybody behaves like you, how will the company be able to stay in business?

They must not be in business

They are causing more poverty than they are alleviating. Let them pack up

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:46pm On May 05
Davehasmadeit:
They should ban loan apps totally. Nigerians have been surviving before they came

Honestly they are not helping anybody

Let them go

If na to ban crypto and things people use to make little money na that one dem go carry for head.

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:59pm On May 05
Hussein035:

IS THAT NOT USELESSNESS?

He no suppose pay sef

Make una fold up

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by Librason: 2:04am On May 06
helinues:
The borrowers should also pay their loans.
Reasonable of both the loan apps and the borrowers are actually wicked

The ones who have and refuse to pay are the wicked ones not those who are yet to pay and have plans to pay.

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by cnonyechi(f): 8:55am On May 06
lovediehatelive:

This is outrageous! Which app is that

Lifeline
Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by lovediehatelive(m): 2:48pm On May 06
cnonyechi:

Lifeline

This name funny self....

Them don put you for lifeline grin

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by Goodlady(f): 9:07pm On May 06
99thEnemy:

Spiderman is here.
Why yo dey monitor me?
Leave me o!

Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by 99thEnemy(m): 10:05pm On May 06
Goodlady:

Why yo dry monitor me?
Leave me o!

Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by cnonyechi(f): 12:21pm On May 07
lovediehatelive:

This name funny self....

Them don put you for lifeline grin

Lol
Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by Obierika(m): 2:21pm On May 26
AfroBeatDiary:

What's GSI?

It think it's Global Standing Instruction or something like that, it allows a creditor to deduct money from the bank account of a debtor wherever they may be
Re: FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers by cnonyechi(f): 1:20pm On Jun 01
virtualbliss:

Did you later pay?

Yes I did

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GTBank Tries To Force Dollar Mastercard On A Customer / Naira Exchanges At Record-low, N510 A Dollar / Dropshipping On Konga--- #2.3million in 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.