Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,491 members, 7,951,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo (47618 Views)

Secondary School Students Arrive For Prom In Benin City In Expensive Cars(photos / White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) / IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by Testimony1988(m): 10:54pm On May 06
This is just secondary school, they have not even entered higher institution.
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by greypencils: 10:58pm On May 06
The curse of the black man...

Consumption without production,
Product without process,
Harvest without labour,
Artificial Intelligence without industrialization,
Adulthood without growth,
Gain without pain,

The black man is like the empty barrel making the loudest noise.

2 Likes

Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by Okoroawusa: 11:23pm On May 06
Nna ndi Uganda ajogbue onwe ha na njo...
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:40pm On May 06
Ballzproblem2:
politicians children lavishing government money,
Just lavishing our money smiley
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by AngelicBeing: 5:32am On May 07
greypencils:

Product without process,
Harvest without labour,
Gain without pain,

Hian, for making this comment, l will ban your account for 95 years, Hahaha 🤣
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by Yadid(m): 7:57am On May 07
Malroux:
And you believe your parents didn't hustle enough hence the reason why they couldn't give you enough?

Thank you for asking that question. I was wondering if parenting now has materialism as it's primary aim. The children the youths of this generation will raise, only God will have mercy. Everything's now all about money and material stuff.

1 Like

Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by Malroux: 7:59am On May 07
Yadid:

Thank you for asking that question. I was wondering if parenting now has materialism as it's primary aim. The children the youths of this generation will raise, only God will have mercy. Everything's now all about money and material stuff.
Most of children of this new generational parents are lacking home training.

1 Like

Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by lesson44: 8:09am On May 07
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. The people that started prom don’t even do as much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by Princelumide: 8:17am On May 07
Why are people always concern about how a particular money is made whenever they see other flaunting wealth? Do you every being lavished here and there are government money?
This level is reasoning is always concerning!!! undecided

immortalcrown:
Luxury, in itself, is not bad. The problem lies in how the money responsible for the luxury is made.

Check the country's national debt. Most of the students probably have their parents in the government. For the ones whose parents parade as business moguls, the business is selling of the nation's natural resources.

It is the same in Nigeria.
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by Boyooosa(m): 8:21am On May 07
Goddyrichie:
no go hustle Dey there they judge people as if you see d opportunity into d government u won’t steal billions

When are you going to stop this your usual bitterness?
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by immortalcrown(m): 8:22am On May 07
Princelumide:
Why are people always concern about how a particular money is made whenever they see other flaunting wealth? Do you every being lavished here and there are government money?
This level is reasoning is always concerning!!! undecided
You are the one who reasons erroneously. You saw "most" and "probably" in the comment. Did you see "all the rich people" in the comment?
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by wizrose(m): 8:32am On May 07
NairaOcean:
In a display of extravagance, students from Elite High School in Entebbe, Uganda, made a striking entrance at the prom. Accompanied by an impressive convoy of luxury vehicles, the student's arrival captured the attention of all in attendance. shocked

The spectacle began with a helicopter hovering above, casting a dramatic spotlight on the scene below. Following closely behind were a series of prestigious cars, including Tesla, Mercedes Benz, and Lamborghini, each adding to the grandeur of the moment.

Attendees were left in awe, speculating on what future events might bring. One thing is certain: the Elite High School prom of 2024 will be remembered for its unforgettable display of luxury and style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=941oFWGUgnE

NOT BAD
HIGH CLASS STANDARD grin
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by Yadid(m): 8:44am On May 07
Malroux:
Most of children of this new generational parents are lacking home training.

I cannot disagree with you one bit.
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by emonis88: 9:29am On May 07
Africans copying foreign traditions. That is y d Europeans don't respect us.
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by Silentgroper(m): 9:43am On May 07
correctguy101:

With the loss of identity?

Only a brutal and vawulent awakening can change anything.

Like I even trust all these mad people to do it properly... SMH
like someone said, the west didn't put any gun to our head.. Dem no talk say make we dey copy dem by force...

1 Like

Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by Princedapace(m): 10:55am On May 07
The black race, the most unproductive race on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by correctguy101(m): 12:02pm On May 07
Silentgroper:
like someone said, the west didn't put any gun to our head.. Dem no talk say make we dey copy dem by force...

undecided

SMH..
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by Poleski: 1:20pm On May 07
We don't do prom in Nigeria. Be sure that we'll copy it soon. Nigerians are good in copying nonsense.
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by DonroxyII: 1:56pm On May 07
Rexymania:
Western hands still on our heads....when do we break loose completely?
Never because the world is getting unified... as they are giving us we are also giving them .... !
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by DonroxyII: 1:57pm On May 07
chisupport:
Africans will always pick the part of western culture that has the most destructive effect on us. The innovation and technology we have rejected 😃
Those Ones are Mentally Demanding ... Na the one That's mentally sweet we dey like we love Fun Pass Work & when the trouble comes, we go juju cheesy ... Then we keeps rolling from trouble to trouble !
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by DonroxyII: 1:59pm On May 07
SmartPolician:
Africans, a broke people who can produce virtually nothing but will empty their accounts to buy things they cannot produce to impress those who produced them grin
We are Evolving ... Even Our leaders are yet to complete Evolutionary Developments talkless of the people ....

We shall get there na time !
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by DonroxyII: 2:02pm On May 07
NiRfreak:

there's nothing like prom in african culture......let alone copying the materialism and debauchery of prom
All Cultures are Copied & Countercopied from Day Z ... Even We learn from Animals & Animals learn from Human ...

Nothing Mega ... !
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by DonroxyII: 2:42pm On May 07
Mckraz01:

My Africa my Africa
Wetin remain na to sell countries share the monie

I love this concept tho, at least the opposite sex won't turn down any demand that comes with it
The Dudes Won't turned down requests that comes with it from the opposite Sex cheesy .... As if women no like better things ...

You Carry women enjoy this flex & u no fvck, she go use her Ancestors curse You !

1 Like

Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by DonroxyII: 2:57pm On May 07
brainhgeek:

This is not a new thing in Nigeria. I know of a private secondary school in Abuja where students use choppers for their interhouse sports
Gisos grin ...
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by DonroxyII: 3:04pm On May 07
ajimo54:

So what will you do about it apart from ranting on Nairaland? If u have the opportunity, u and ur children will do worse!
Thank You!
I tire for them !

Always blaming the next person while they haven't done anything themselves to checkmate the Problems !
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by DonroxyII: 3:07pm On May 07
greypencils:

Product without process,
Harvest without labour,
Gain without pain,

Now You have identified the problems, What are You gonna do to Fixing Them
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by greypencils: 3:15pm On May 07
DonroxyII:
Now You have identified the problems, What are You gonna do to Fixing Them
Very little. I only know myself. I advocate for a production-based economy with zero importation if possible. I buy made in Nigeria goods. I try to create job opportunities by setting up my own business. I buy assets instead of liabilities & teach my children to do the same.
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by DonroxyII: 3:22pm On May 07
greypencils:
Very little. I only know myself. I buy made in Nigeria goods. I try to create job opportunities by setting up my own business. I buy assets instead of liabilities & teach my children to do the same.
Would The Above Solve the Problems You Enumerated ....

Africans Has systemic Genetic Problems Thus It will Take Rejigging Our Entire Values systems & Value Chains Network before Something Concrete can be Achievable Nevertheless we ain't Wrong in copying Advance Nations Because If not for Them, We would still be Archaic till Tomorrow ....

Nevertheless, we can copy while still maintaining our own core values but we ain't that mentally savvy to that extent ....

I wouldn't lay blame on Anybody because the Zombiesm is beyond individuals but Systemic ...

If you find yourself around Political class & You Proof Over Sabi, You are Gone(Killed) because you will be a noise to Business ... we shall evolve & change on a gradual basis via trial & error ... !
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by greypencils: 3:38pm On May 07
DonroxyII:
Would The Above Solve the Problems You Enumerated ....

Africans Has systemic Genetic Problems Thus It will Take Rejigging Our Entire Values systems & Value Chains Network before Something Concrete can be Achievable Nevertheless we ain't Wrong in copying Advance Nations Because If not for Them, We would still be Archaic till Tomorrow ....

Nevertheless, we can copy while still maintaining our own core values but we ain't that mentally savvy to that extent ....

I wouldn't lay blame on Anybody because the Zombiesm is beyond individuals but Systemic ...

If you find yourself around Political class & You Proof Over Sabi, You are Gone(Killed) because you will be a noise to Business ... we shall evolve & change on a gradual basis via trial & error ... !
That's why I said I only know myself. I can only influence those within my circle. It's a systemic problem that an individual can't end. I can only influence my immediate circle and the things I've mentioned is how I do so.
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by DonroxyII: 3:42pm On May 07
greypencils:
That's why I said I only know myself. I can only influence those within my circle. It's a systemic problem that an individual can't end. I can only influence my immediate circle and the things I've mentioned is how I do so.
Well, The Things You Mentioned Couldn't Achieve Much Solutions if Transcribed to Macrosocietal Levels ... If Those within Your Cycle how easier are they to Influence ... So Many People Wouldn't listen One Bit to Whatever You want to Say ... From Core North, to North central, South South, South East & South West... till the entire Sub-Saharan African, We have Heavier Bunch of Ogbanje IQ that would give You hell because You are trying to add 1 + 1 = 2 ...

Shey na those kain people you wan do Trigonometry or Cycle Geometry to Solving their problems ... Na you go get Problems laslas sotey u would run grin
Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by greypencils: 4:03pm On May 07
DonroxyII:
Well, The Things You Mentioned Couldn't Achieve Much Solutions if Transcribed to Macrosocietal Levels ... If Those within Your Cycle how easier are they to Influence ... So Many People Wouldn't listen One Bit to Whatever You want to Say ... From Core North, to North central, South South, South East & South West... till the entire Sub-Saharan African, We have Heavier Bunch of Ogbanje IQ that would give You hell because You are trying to add 1 + 1 = 2 ...

Shey na those kain people you wan do Trigonometry or Cycle Geometry to Solving their problems ... Na you go get Problems laslas sotey u would run grin
That's their problem. I only worry about what I can control. I am not emotionally invested in things I can't.

1 Like

Re: Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo by BlackAdam65: 4:14pm On May 07
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government / Monkey Seen Posing For Pictures In UNN / UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.