Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement (1618 Views)

50+ Editable Professional CV / Resume Templates & Cover Letter In Ms Word / Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 9:44am On Jun 23
I specialize in creating great CVs and resumes for diverse job markets, prioritizing your satisfaction with prompt, high-quality service.
Plus, I keep my prices fair for everyone

Call/Whatsapp 07014089509

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 5:10pm On Jun 23
I specialize in creating great CVs and resumes for diverse job markets, prioritizing your satisfaction with prompt, high-quality service.
Plus, I keep my prices fair for everyone

Call/Whatsapp 07014089509

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 7:29am On Jun 24
Unlock limitless career possibilities with our expert services. Let's enhance your professional image by crafting standout resumes and impactful cover letters.

Our services include:
- Professional Resumes
- Engaging Cover Letters

Let us help your professional identity reflect your true potential.
Reach us via call/WhatsApp at 07014089509

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 12:17pm On Jun 24
Unlock limitless career possibilities with our expert services. Let's enhance your professional image by crafting standout resumes and impactful cover letters.

Our services include:
- Professional Resumes
- Engaging Cover Letters

Let us help your professional identity reflect your true potential.
Reach us via call/WhatsApp at 07014089509
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 6:59pm On Jun 24
Your resume is the first thing that speak for you when you are not there. Get a top-notch resume today and land that dream job.
It's easier than you think – let a professional handle it!

For expert help with CVs, resumes, cover letters, and statements of purpose, Contact me now
Call/WhatsApp 07014089509

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 9:06am On Jun 25
Your resume is the first thing that speak for you when you are not there. Get a top-notch resume today and land that dream job.

For expert help with CVs, resumes, cover letters, and statements of purpose, Contact me now

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 12:23pm On Jun 25

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 8:56pm On Jun 25
Many resumes are rejected at the initial stage due to failing ATS tests, that is why you are not getting nearer to your dream job.
Update and recraft your resume today to ensure your professional identity opens doors for new opportunities."

For expert help with CVs, resumes and cover letters; Call/WhatsApp 07014089509
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 3:11pm On Jun 26
Many resumes are rejected at the initial stage due to failing ATS tests, that is why you are not getting nearer to your dream job.
Update and recraft your resume today to ensure your professional identity opens doors for new opportunities."

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 6:47am On Jun 27

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 11:45am On Jun 27
Others might not be more qualified, just more determined. Remember this when you feel discouraged about job applications. Some individuals understand the importance of professional development and invest in tools like a well-crafted Resume and Cover Letter.

Think about it: who has a better chance at an interview? Someone with a university degree and a basic resume or someone with the same degree and a professional resume showcasing their achievements in quantifiable professional terms? THINK ABOUT IT!

Think it over! Message me on 07014089509 to upgrade your Resume/CV, cover letter, Statement of Purpose and more.
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 8:30am On Jun 28
Others might not be more qualified, just more determined. Remember this when you feel discouraged about job applications. Some individuals understand the importance of professional development and invest in tools like a well-crafted Resume and Cover Letter.

Think about it: who has a better chance at an interview? Someone with a university degree and a basic resume or someone with the same degree and a professional resume showcasing their achievements in quantifiable professional terms? THINK ABOUT IT!

Think it over! Message me on 07014089509 to upgrade your Resume/CV, cover letter, Statement of Purpose and more.
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 9:31am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Fairly Used Plastic Id Card Printing Machine / New Dell Core I5, 6gb Ram, 640gb Hdd For Sale 2 Units / Security Gadgets Clearance Sales.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.