Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,286 members, 7,881,067 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:48 AM

Sucked A Married Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sucked A Married Woman (5159 Views)

I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help / She Said I Should Suck Only One But I Sucked The Two / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sucked A Married Woman by Gerrard59(m): 2:54am On May 07
How una dey fvck before bathing dey surprise me o.

But yes, I am inclined to believe that married women have odour-free vaginas than single ladies, all things being equal. The hypothesis is that they - to a large extent - have sex with one partner. The sex might not be frequent sef as she could have issued a sex timetable to her husband. She does not put kini kon chemical or soap or spray whatnot there periodically. As the vagina was in January, so would it be in June. Shey na one person dey access am? He would meet it the same way he left it.
Re: Sucked A Married Woman by EreluRoz: 3:09am On May 07
Gerrard59:
How una dey fvck before bathing dey surprise me o.

But yes, I am inclined to believe that married women have odour-free vaginas than single ladies, all things being equal. The hypothesis is that they - to a large extent - have sex with one partner. The sex might not be frequent sef as she could have issued a sex timetable to her husband. She does not put kini kon chemical or soap or spray whatnot there periodically. As the vagina was in January, so would it be in June. Shey na one person dey access am? He would meet it the same way he left it.
How about you condemning the act
Re: Sucked A Married Woman by Gerrard59(m): 3:26am On May 07
EreluRoz:
How about you condemning the act

I have no business what two adults decided to use their genitals for. Besides, I am a strong advocate for giving head to clean women. So, why criticise a brethren?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sucked A Married Woman by EreluRoz: 3:28am On May 07
Gerrard59:

I have no business what two adults decided to use their genitals for. Besides, I am a strong advocate for giving head to clean women. So, why criticise a brethren?
A married woman is involved here please. Obviously you would do same.
Re: Sucked A Married Woman by Gerrard59(m): 3:44am On May 07
EreluRoz:
A married woman is involved here please. Obviously you would do same.

It is funny how you think my criticism would do anything in this matter. "Faith has had it", you no read that part?
Re: Sucked A Married Woman by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:45am On May 07
mmadu5:

Bro I need your input on this
you are a walking dead man
Re: Sucked A Married Woman by CrossRhodes: 5:53am On May 07
mmadu5:
Guys I'm not sure if I committed the worst sin . So this jenny lady I use to know at my work place has been friendly with me , yesterday I saw her going home after church service I opt to give her a ride since we are going the same route. But for some reason she wanted to know where I stay . I have nothing bad in mind so I agreed to show her, as faith will not have it . We eventually found ourselves kissing and caressing. But I immediately stopped when I saw a wedding ring on her finger and ask her if she was married she said yes but her husband is always out on outside job doesn't have time for her . Long story short . We ended up doing 69 and blowing each other off . No penetration. Could this be counted as a sin? She is the neatest woman ever smell good . I'm just worried if I did something wrong
You must have tasted and licked her husbands semen.
Useless finished man, you think it's enjoyment
Re: Sucked A Married Woman by Greystone: 6:29am On May 07
Angelicqueen:
To slap you dey hungry me like this.

Haba from church you go do 69 with person wife.
You are a bad child

No mind OP.
He go church to scope married women.
Re: Sucked A Married Woman by GOFRONT(m): 7:51am On May 07
..........While kissing and carressing, you just saw a wedding ring in her finger. Question is, did the ring suddenly appear on her finger??.....Op, As much as married women are very sweet to knack, you cant tell me you did not noyice the wedding ring on her finger when driving her from the church to your base.
Re: Sucked A Married Woman by Galinton(m): 10:53am On May 07
Fake story
Re: Sucked A Married Woman by mmadu5(m): 9:01pm On May 14
Galinton:
Fake story
Its real
Re: Sucked A Married Woman by superCleanworks(m): 5:01am On May 15
mmadu5:
I immediately stopped when I saw a wedding ring on her finger

you fools need to learn how to write proper stories or hire an editor to help you balance your crap stories.
1. Jenny was not a road side babe that you just happened to pick in your ride, she is someone you known from work. You didn't notice the ring.

2.If You gave her a ride, that means she was sitting in the front passenger seat. From that position her left hand would be visible. Once again, you didn't see the wedding ring.

3. You didn't see the ring till after some kissing and smooching.

4. You are mad.
Re: Sucked A Married Woman by mmadu5(m): 5:13am On May 15
superCleanworks:

you fools need to learn how to write proper stories or hire an editor to help you balance your crap stories.
1. Jenny was not a road side babe that you just happened to pick in your ride, she is someone you known from work. You didn't notice the ring.

2.If You gave her a ride, that means she was sitting in the front passenger seat. From that position her left hand would be visible. Once again, you didn't see the wedding ring.

4. You are mad.

why are you being a mean ass to me bro
Re: Sucked A Married Woman by mmadu5(m): 5:14am On May 15
superCleanworks:

4. You are mad.

why are you being mean evil to me bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? / Mrcork Is Really On Fire Today / B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.