Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,272 members, 7,887,793 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:56 PM

Trending Video Of Secondary School Students In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Video Of Secondary School Students In Love (3391 Views)

Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Video Of Secondary School Students In Love by NiRfreak(m): 12:13pm On May 07
Pussyisgud:

Werey it's 16 years not 12 abi wetin u write.
Who be this one...I dey talk, this one sef dey put mouth

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Secondary School Students In Love by NiRfreak(m): 12:14pm On May 07
LordIsaac:

By the time he would have to feed her, clothe her, queue in General Hospital from 6am to 1pm or beyond, pay rent, take care of pregnancy and its attendant complications, manage in-laws, amongst others…we shall then reevaluate the “love!” Both of them lack home training and discipline. They should be taken for mental check up and counseling. They have a future that needs the investment of their brains not baseless untamed and useless emotions. Quote me today!😊
In ancient past, at their age, they have a skill, business, farms, etc...u think it's our generation where 30 year old can't feed themselves?
Education kor.. u think formal education was the only education?
Re: Trending Video Of Secondary School Students In Love by LordIsaac(m): 12:17pm On May 07
NiRfreak:

In ancient past, at their age, they have a skill, business, farms, etc...u think it's our generation where 30 year old can't feed themselves?
Education kor.. u think formal education was the only education?
In that ancient past, he would have to do farm work for her parents, hunt, and in some cultures, get flogged mercilessly! Having a woman is not a child’s play!!!
Re: Trending Video Of Secondary School Students In Love by Mikespecialone(m): 12:18pm On May 07
wizrose:

NEVER THE LESS TRAIN YOUR KIDS WELL... GIVING HER UPPER HAND TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND AT LITTLE AGE IS LIKE YOU ARE ALREADY APPROVED HER TO HAVE SEX AND SO SOME OTHER THINGS SHE IS NOT EVEN ALLOW TO NO FOR HER AGE..... SUCH CHILD WONT BE EVEN AFRIAD TO GET PREGNANT BECAUSE SHE WILL ALREADY BELIVE THAT SHE HAS YOUR APPROVAL TO DO THAT AND IF SHE GET PREGNANT THAT MEANS THE FATHER SPOIL THE FUTURE OF HER CHILD.... TO TRAIN PIKIN NO DAY EASY BUT AS A PARENT ATLIST AT THAT TENDER AGE OF YOUR CHILD PUT THEM THROUGH THE GOOD WAYS... SO THAT EVEN YOU CAN HAVE REST OF MIND LETTER

You are still not getting it bro
Re: Trending Video Of Secondary School Students In Love by wizrose(m): 12:24pm On May 07
Mikespecialone:

You are still not getting it bro

THAT'S BECAUSE BECAUSE THE WAY WE SEE THINGS AND OUR PERSPECTIVE IS DIFFERENCES BUT I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY BUT I JUST DONT AGREE ON THAT
Re: Trending Video Of Secondary School Students In Love by NiRfreak(m): 12:27pm On May 07
LordIsaac:

In that ancient past, he would have to do farm work for her parents, hunt, and in some cultures, get flogged mercilessly! Having a woman is not a child’s play!!!
Oga by now, he will have his own farm even if he helps his parents
Re: Trending Video Of Secondary School Students In Love by wizrose(m): 12:31pm On May 07
Pussyisgud:

No mind the pedophile.

LOL grin grin

HE'S OWN TASTE IS JUST WEIRD NOT EVEN A LADY.. BUT A GIRL OF 12 TO 13YEAR HMMM I LAUGH IN SPAINISH KIRIKIRI STRIAGHT grin grin WAZOBIA FM GO EVEN CARRY THE NEWS WITH NIGER FM grin grin
Re: Trending Video Of Secondary School Students In Love by LordIsaac(m): 12:33pm On May 07
NiRfreak:

Oga by now, he will have his own farm even if he helps his parents
Bottomline: capacity!😊
Re: Trending Video Of Secondary School Students In Love by Mikespecialone(m): 12:40pm On May 07
wizrose:

THAT'S BECAUSE BECAUSE THE WAY WE SEE THINGS AND OUR PERSPECTIVE IS DIFFERENCES BUT I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY BUT I JUST DONT AGREE ON THAT

We disagree to agree , I raise hands for u 🙌
Re: Trending Video Of Secondary School Students In Love by wizrose(m): 1:10pm On May 07
[quote author=Mikespecialone post=129829449]
We disagree to agree , I raise hands for u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? / Describe Your Present Gf/bf In One Word / Share Ur Experiences:have You Been Ever Beaten By A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.