Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:00 AM

Gowon: Nigeria Would Have Been Better If Yar’adua Had Completed His Tenure - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gowon: Nigeria Would Have Been Better If Yar’adua Had Completed His Tenure (10995 Views)

If Peter Obi will have been Better, Nigerians would Have Voted for Him - Wike / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) / Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gowon: Nigeria Would Have Been Better If Yar’adua Had Completed His Tenure by specialmati(m): 5:19pm On May 07
Ola9ja23:
Meaning Jonathan was a mistake 😁

A slap on IPOBidients and their Bitter Obituary master 😁😁😁😁
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and buhari and druggie was a blessing.what has jonathan that you hate got to do with the news.demon possessed assholes everywhere

Re: Gowon: Nigeria Would Have Been Better If Yar’adua Had Completed His Tenure by Airlord2030: 6:09pm On May 07
Queensfield:

Upon your will, the dead will rule you forever. I decree before your statement and before the heaven and earth
A dead man is better than an igbo person.
Re: Gowon: Nigeria Would Have Been Better If Yar’adua Had Completed His Tenure by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:06pm On May 07
ottersberger:

I know. I called him a Fulani slave. His actions at the time and during his useless reign as head of state was dictated by his Fulani masters, who in turn were teleguided by the British.

Has anyone heard this useless son of a whhore speak up against the frequent murder of his Ngas (Angas) people by the same Fulani?.

Hmmmmmmm..... this life!!
Re: Gowon: Nigeria Would Have Been Better If Yar’adua Had Completed His Tenure by epondudu: 8:41pm On May 07
ottersberger:

You're too foolish and congenitally dumb to be lectured by me. You lack the requisite cerebral capacity to understand what I would've taught you. Ode!.

Who is this begger?
You are too dirty to learn from me.
You are sanctimonious prig who siphons all the fun out of life.
Werey carry your Microphallus commot for here.
Re: Gowon: Nigeria Would Have Been Better If Yar’adua Had Completed His Tenure by ottersberger(m): 9:57pm On May 07
epondudu:

Who is this begger?
You are too dirty to learn from me.
You are sanctimonious prig who siphons all the fun out of life.
Werey carry your Microphallus commot for here.

E pain am cheesy
Re: Gowon: Nigeria Would Have Been Better If Yar’adua Had Completed His Tenure by Haykinx98(m): 11:23pm On May 07
bro4u:
Nothing special about Yar'Adua, same way we would've all thought Buhari could be the Savior if he hadn't won.
Bro has no idea about what yaradua tenure was like. Lol
Re: Gowon: Nigeria Would Have Been Better If Yar’adua Had Completed His Tenure by epondudu: 3:43pm On May 08
ottersberger:

E pain am cheesy

I know ur type grin
Re: Gowon: Nigeria Would Have Been Better If Yar’adua Had Completed His Tenure by Dshocker(m): 11:24am On May 10
If Gowon had signed the aburi Accord, Nigeria would have since left the position we are in today.

Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations / Joe Igbokwe Denies Being Attacked In Lagos / IGP Drags Saba Ahmed Adamu To Court Over Falsification Of Academic Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.