Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,170 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:52 AM

My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti (967 Views)

As EPL Returns, New Rules For Matches / Why Do Football Goalies Wear Different Jerseys For Matches? / The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by christianjoy(m): 8:05am On May 09
Verbtips:
staked,5h
na big money be that ooo
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by Verbtips(m): 8:15am On May 09
christianjoy:
na big money be that ooo
abeg no dey wyne me for here jor
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 9:22am On May 09
Everyday247:
Do you charge or is it free?
Mostly free
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by Verbtips(m): 3:17pm On May 09
guobe:
Ok nice
this match tough o the extra min take style long
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 7:11pm On May 09
Verbtips:
this match tough o
the extra min take style long
It has cut.I told you.your odds are too oversized .Try and be calming down.Even with my techniques, I wont pick the odds you do pick.
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by Verbtips(m): 7:37pm On May 09
guobe:

It has cut.I told you.your odds are too oversized .Try and be calming down.Even with my techniques, I wony pick the odds you do pick.
oh ok got it

1 Like

Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 7:52pm On May 09
Verbtips:
oh ok got it
Better
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by Everyday247: 8:07pm On May 09
guobe:

Mostly free
Ok boss
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by Dannyfret(m): 9:51pm On May 09
Where can i get at least 2 sure odd per day

1 Like

Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 10:18pm On May 09
Dannyfret:
Where can i get at least 2 sure odd per day
To me I don't think there is anything like 2 sure odds because in betting there are no guarantees but there are some people rhat have a high percentage winning rate in 2 odds and you can find them on twitter then this legitpredixtz advertising on nairaland, you can try them out too.
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by Verbtips(m): 7:31pm On May 10
guobe:
Better
ge boss 2moro games mallocra vs las palmas
draw @3.40
villareal vs sevilla
draw @3.95
frieburg vs hiedenhiem
away wins @4.40
mainz vs borussia dortmund away wins @3.05
estoril vs sporting lisbon
home win @6.20
total 1117.43 ht/ft and cs loading...

1 Like

Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 7:35pm On May 10
Verbtips:
ge boss
2moro games
mallocra vs las palmas

draw
@3.40

villareal vs sevilla

draw
@3.95

frieburg vs hiedenhiem

away wins
@4.40

mainz vs borussia dortmund
away wins
@3.05

estoril vs sporting lisbon

home win
@6.20

total
ht/ft
and
cs loading...
Okay nice

1 Like

Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by PeterZoom: 12:05am On Jul 02
guobe:
These games were picked by me yesterday without forcasting and that means they are in an unrefined state.
I have gotten to a state in my forcasting technique that I don't really need to forcast sometimes as I just see the odds and pick.
It's important I do further due diligence on these games in order to have a winning ticket.
Boss guobe good morning please sorry for this cause I need your help sir please no vex, can I please state why I please need your help sir please
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by guobe: 12:09am On Jul 02
PeterZoom:

Boss guobe good morning please sorry for this cause I need your help sir please no vex, can I please state why I please need your help sir please
Everybody needs help but I can't help everybody.
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by PeterZoom: 9:51pm On Jul 03
guobe:

Boss I know say e no make sense as I still dey disturb you after you said this and my reply was wiped but please kindly help me boss, I'm not asking you to dash me far from it sir but please on form of a loan to be paid back by Friday I swear you go see am by Friday evening boss I no dey joke please let me just do my phone screen, the money is not complete I don open thread taya today and I've been met with insults and my threads removed, the phone wey I dey use no be am at all cause na my friend second hand phone, to type self na war and the battery dey craze. Please boss is would give you back on Friday. This is my phone to show you this Is not a format, if you want me to snap my moniker in front t it I'll do it this night sir. I know say country no good but if you can please give me this loan to complete my money to fix my phone sir please. I don lose a lot without using it for weeks sir. Please.

Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by RealityKings: 9:55pm On Jul 03
O
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by PeterZoom: 10:45pm On Jul 03
guobe:

Boss please I'll pay you back on Friday I promise, just please lend me some help so I can please do my phone boss.. even of it's with interest you want I'll pay back everything as long as the interest no too much sir i promise, just give me a trial.
Re: My 1.3 Billion Odds For Matches To Be Played All Over The World Without Forcasti by PeterZoom: 4:21am On Jul 04
guobe:

Boss abeg, I'm not asking you to dash me please just loan me I'll give you back by tomorrow evening sir once my fone screen is repaired today please. I've tried all I can to complete my money for it but I'm unsuccessful sir. If I open another thread it's either it will be removed or I'll be insulted or told I'm lazy and told to find work like as if everybody's salary is the same and the situation in Nigeria is good. Please just help me sir I'll give you your money back even if you want it with 1 or 2k interest I've really lost a lot without my fone sir. Good morning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders,lets Also Buy A Football Club. / Save The Ogbukes' ?1! / Wanna Be A Football Fan Which Club Should I Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.