Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,666 members, 7,889,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

**IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) (18084 Views)

G"CLASS*= BENZ JEEP*= FOR MAN.WHO IS INSPIRED.WITH TASTE.*=*= / ** 2012 ON A VERY BIG LEVEL ** ( 2008 Acura MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Luvtoyota ) / EXXON MOBIL ON FIRE AGAIN ( 2008 ACURA MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Nwaneri of NL ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2011
Okay ooo, I am waiting,
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2011
FEATURE 6: SMOOTH & QUIET RIDE

Acura first reduced noise vibration and harshness by attacking vibration in the body during the engineering phase, rather than just adding sound-insulating materials to the body later.

The rear suspension mounts are attached directly to the body for greater rigidity and reduced vibration.
The front and rear subframes are stiffer, which allow for softer mounting bushings and a further reduction in noise and vibration.
To diminish the “drumming” noises inherent in SUVs, insulating materials were used in critical areas, including those on the front bulkhead, the floor, side body, doors and roof.
A unique carpet and padding system further reduces noise intrusion.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2011
FACTORY DVD

Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2011
Sweet!!!
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2011
abbyode:

Sweet!!!

Sumptuous LOADED WITH POWER.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2011
FEATURE 7: PERFORMANCE BRAKING

The brake system is engineered to provide best-in-class braking capability in dry, wet and icy conditions. It is also tuned to provide the precise modulation necessary for the utmost confidence during spirited driving. The disc brakes are the largest ever provided on a production Acura.

The ventilated front discs measure 13 inches in diameter and are gripped by dual-piston, cast-iron calipers.
The solid rear discs are 13.2 inches with single-piston, cast-iron calipers.
To satisfy the enthusiast driver, the brake pedal feel is firm with short brake pedal travel.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2011
abbyode:

FEATURE 7: PERFORMANCE BRAKING

The brake system is engineered to provide best-in-class braking capability in dry, wet and icy conditions. It is also tuned to provide the precise modulation necessary for the utmost confidence during spirited driving. The disc brakes are the largest ever provided on a production Acura.

The ventilated front discs measure 13 inches in diameter and are gripped by dual-piston, cast-iron calipers.
The solid rear discs are 13.2 inches with single-piston, cast-iron calipers.
To satisfy the enthusiast driver, the brake pedal feel is firm with short brake pedal travel.

Informed BUYER
wink
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2011
COme to INSPIRED AUTOS,LET US UPGRADE YOU

Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by luvtoyota(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2011
Upgrade me oooo !!! I have come to inspired autos too ! I wanna see my thread loading . Revert shortly !!!!
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2011
luvtoyota:

Upgrade me oooo !!! I have come to inspired autos too ! I wanna see my thread loading . Revert shortly !!!!

You have Already bn UPGRADED to First Class Cabin Sir.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2011
FEATURE 8: VEHICLE STABILITY ASSIST™ (VSA®)

The Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) system uses an array of sensors, along with ABS, and if equipped, Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®), to reduce the dangers of oversteer or understeer.

VSA continually monitors vehicle speed, throttle position, individual wheel speeds, steering angle and vehicle yaw rate.
If potential oversteer or understeer is detected the system will first use the Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®) to redirect power among the front wheels and each of the rear wheels to maintain stability.

If using SH-AWD is insufficient, the system will reduce engine torque and uses the anti-lock braking system (ABS) to apply brakes to each wheel as needed, to help stabilize the vehicle.

VSA interacts with the Active Damper System on equipped models. When called upon by the VSA, the Active Damper System will shift to a suspension setting that maximizes traction until VSA disengages.

In all cases, VSA response is so quick that the instability may be corrected before the driver even knows it’s occurring.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2011
BACK UP CAMERA

Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by neyooo: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2011
This is good!!!!
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 12:00am On Nov 30, 2011
neyooo:

This is good!!!!

Very Lovely Ride.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 7:17am On Nov 30, 2011
FEATURE 9: TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM (TPMS)

Since an under-inflated tire impedes handling and can be a safety hazard, the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) uses pressure sensors mounted in each wheel that send readings to a central electronic control unit. The system then evaluates whether the pressure is in an acceptable range.

[list]
[li]If a reading is significantly below the recommended level, the MDX will alert the driver through the Multi-Information Display (MID) located on the instrument panel.[/li]

[li]The problem tire will be indicated, along with the individual pressure for all four tires.[/li]

[li]The pressure display can be accessed anytime, using the MID controls on the steering wheel.[/li]

[li]As useful as TMPS is, it is still recommended that you manually check your tires on a regular basis.[/li]
[/list]

Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2011
VERY VERY ON POINT.

Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by Hotestspot: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2011
Uve got mail
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2011
FEATURE 10: AIRBAG SYSTEM

The MDX is equipped with a sophisticated six-airbag system, which includes two front, two front-side, and two side curtain airbags with coverage for all three rows of outboard seats. The systems are designed so that the airbags can deploy at the right time with the appropriate force.

The front airbags are equipped with two-stage, multiple-threshold inflators. One or both airbags will be deployed only in the event of a sufficient frontal impact. If deployed, these airbags are capable of being inflated at different rates depending on crash severity, seat belt usage and/or other factors. Frontal airbags are designed to supplement the seat belts to help reduce the likelihood of head and upper body injuries in frontal crashes.

The Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS) uses sensors in the front passenger seatback to determine the height and position of the passenger and will deactivate the side airbag if it detects that a child or small-statured adult is in the side airbag deployment path.
In a side impact, side curtain airbags deploy downward from the side edge of the headliner on the impacted side to help protect outboard occupants in all three rows of seats.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2011
Hotestspot:

Uve got mail

Seen Sir.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2011
THIRD ROW SEATING.

Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2011
Inspired, I guessed we are on course.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2011
abbyode:

Inspired, I guessed we are on course.

Very Much On Course Sir, the Ship is on Course too. wink
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by pak: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2011
Hi Inspired

Please am thinking of getting a new car in January.
and have settled on a Toyota Corrola.

Am hoping it can be shipped from the US like the current ride am using.

So my question is How much will it cost to buy

1. A toyota corrola 2003/2004 model (both the 's' version and the other regular model)
2. a toyota corrola 2007/2008 model (both the 's' version and the other regular model)

Please it should include the cost of purchase, shippng to and clearing in Nigeria.

Also, how long is it going to take for the car to be delivered and
what percent will I give as down payment.

Thanks and expecting your replies.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2011
FEATURE 11: SEAT BELTS & ACTIVE FRONT HEAD RESTRAINTS

All seven seating positions in the MDX have 3-point belts and head restraints. The front seats have load-limiting tensioners and active head restraints.

The front seats’ automatic tensioning belts react in the first milliseconds of an impact to automatically tighten the belts and help hold the individual in position against the seatback.
To help prevent the automatic tensioning belt from causing undue pressure on the chest, load limiters slightly relieve belt tension, as needed, to help soften the force.
In a rear-end collision, a front seat occupant’s body will be pushed against the seatback, and the pressure to the seatback is transmitted from the lumbar plate, pushing the head restraint upward and forward to reduce the gap between the occupant’s head and the head restraint.
Impact forces on the neck and spine are diminished, helping reduce the likelihood of whiplash injuries.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by luvtoyota(m): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2011
[color=#006600][/color]THE TASTE IS IN THE EATING
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by nwaneri(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2011
You guys are making me laugh. The tripping for this car don too much. So tey my mouth de salivate!
Abeg, Inspired, when is mine coming in?
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2011
nwaneri:

You guys are making me laugh. The tripping for this car don too much. So tey my mouth de salivate!
Abeg, Inspired, when is mine coming in?

Your 2008 Acura MDX Technology Should be arriving With this Car, Ill know this evening Sir and Ill update you

Cheers
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2011
THE CABIN

Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2011
inspired_m:

THE CABIN
Aircraft on Land smiley smiley smiley
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2011
FEATURE 12: CHILD SAFETY

The MDX has several features addressing child safety, from sophisticated airbag sensors to anchors that secure child seats.

The Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS) utilizes sensors in the front passenger's seatback to detect if the occupant is a child or small-statured adult.

The passenger front-side airbag will deactivate if a child or a small-statured adult is leaning into the airbag deployment path.
LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) anchors plus upper-tether anchors in the rear seat allow LATCH-compatible child seats to be installed in the outboard positions without the use of seat belts.

All windows and the moonroof have an auto-reverse feature that prevents them from closing if a finger or other similar obstacle is encountered.
Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by inspiredm(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2011
BACK UP CAMERA

Re: **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) by abbyode(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2011
inspired_m:

Your 2008 Acura MDX Technology Should be arriving With this Car, Ill know this evening Sir and Ill update you

Cheers

So, what's the update?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2014 Model Toyota Prado Txl Fully Loaded Used / 2013 Model Porche Panamera Sports Turbo Toks. / Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.