Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,405 members, 7,846,707 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

'I Must Draw Blood From You' – Female Student Caught Brutalising Colleague - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Must Draw Blood From You' – Female Student Caught Brutalising Colleague (645 Views)

Woman Flees After Brutalising 10-year-old Girl For Buying N100 Puff-puff / Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) / Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1)

'I Must Draw Blood From You' – Female Student Caught Brutalising Colleague by Gistmedia10: 12:28pm On May 07
'I must draw blood from you', Ekiti varsity student flogs colleague in viral video

A female undergraduate student of Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere, in Ekiti State, has been captured flogging a fellow student with a stick.

In the now-viral video, the bully ignored pleas from the victim, saying, "Let me draw blood from you easily or hardly."

The incident reportedly took place on Sunday, the same day the video appeared on social media. The witness who recorded the video claimed it occurred on BOUESTI's campus.

According to the video's commentator, the victim is Ajayi Precious Gloria, while the perpetrator is a "very popular" Mass Communication student, suggesting that the two were friends.

Although the reason for the attack is not yet known, the video showed other individuals present during the assault, yet no one attempted to intervene.

Re: 'I Must Draw Blood From You' – Female Student Caught Brutalising Colleague by Mynd44: 2:38pm On May 07

(1)

Robbers Steals N28m, Kills Two In Rivers / Bayelsa Policemen Kill 20-year-old For Criticising Bribery At Checkpoint / Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.