Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,532 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:38 PM

Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People (30529 Views)

Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / NIStructE: Ikoyi Building Initially Designed For 6 Floors / Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by 96ACE: 2:36pm On May 07
grin
Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by ItisWell22(f): 2:37pm On May 07
Some set of people with the masses collective wealth.
Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by unite4real: 2:38pm On May 07
funsho75:
Abuja is not for everybody.
FCT is designed for some set of people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbxvENjtVfU?si=okGanO7FVjxiHltW

What do you think.?

After all, Jesus said, “The poor you will always have with you” (Matthew 26:11)

1 Like

Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by wisepigeon: 2:39pm On May 07
Detaaaa:
This is through to some extent
this your grammar abi spelling, i am not understand! grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by Mandate1: 2:43pm On May 07
Deefirm:
Very true actually

but how is this statement true? He should first go and rẹ-write the constitution of Nigeria.
Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by Believeintruth: 2:48pm On May 07
Raskimonojendor:

That's what is going to happen next. All those criminals commiting crimes in other people's region.

is it that you were raised using Zobo instead of breast milk? why is it that your comments show you don't have sense?
Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by Mandate1: 2:50pm On May 07
Lovit:
Is this statement necessary?

All citizens should have access to the capital, enough of these careless talks please

except someone is constituting a nuisance or broke the law, he/she shouldn't be restricted.
God bless you. I don't know whr these people "just dey get this their very irrelevant statements" from. A citizen of a country who has same rights and privileges as every other citizen, defining whr a citizen can and cannot live. This is what we get in 3rd world societies.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by baba4thegehs: 2:51pm On May 07
ValCon888:
Wetin dey for Abuja? If I retire, I’m going straight to the Philippines. The same cheap lifestyle but better scenery and amenities plus amazing food.

Be ready to get used to earthquakes
Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by Sharpsharp00123: 2:51pm On May 07
Truth2024:
And which set of People is that?? other set of people are not Humans or Citizen.
oga let’s tell ourselves the truth

Abuja is meant for the rich, I have stayed there before when work carry me go there

Na mpape I stay that time, my saving grace was that the company have a staff bus that takes us to n fro to work if not na war

I recently told my wife I will like us to relocate to abuja before year ends n she started laughing

The first question she asked me was that

U don collect big contract or u win money?

Oga Abuja no b Childs play

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by Checkwell: 2:53pm On May 07
Detaaaa:

You can't speak English or what? What has "through" got to do with your sentence?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by Bizibi(m): 2:53pm On May 07
Abuja fr you
Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by Sholaco: 2:55pm On May 07
Detaaaa:
you say wetin?
Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by Ttipsy(f): 2:55pm On May 07
Actually a Notions capital is supposed to be built with all modernity

1 Like

Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by zeyt: 2:57pm On May 07
Even Nigeria is now being designed for some set of people. The poor are facing extinction from hunger and insecurity. The class society is emerging rapidly while 70% of households are struggling to eat. The government believes they are the rightful owners national revenue. The general public are left to pay for fuel, electricity without subsidy adding to their hardship . Government claims all the subsidies are unsustainable as if its their own money not public money.
Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by Jaycee07(m): 3:10pm On May 07
ValCon888:
Wetin dey for Abuja? If I retire, I’m going straight to the Philippines. The same cheap lifestyle but better scenery and amenities plus amazing food.

Absolutely true.
The phillippines is a great country. I’ve visited there severally as a navy sailor and as a private citizen.
It’s an absolutely stunning and beautiful country to behold. Great malls in Manila, great and lovely people and breadthtaking islands serenaded by the blue pacific waters.The living cost is way cheaper than the west with some qualities attached to it.
The only downsides are earthquakes and typhoons. Other than that, it’s a great place to live

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by Dougad: 3:12pm On May 07
This kind leg wey these people wan bring now na wetin go cause another civil war for this country.

There better take their time and avoid nonsense in general. If that's the situation you want, then split the country so everybody should go their separate ways but till then every state in the country plus the FCT is home to each and every single individual in the country.

Make there take their time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:14pm On May 07
Detaaaa:

True
Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:15pm On May 07
Truth2024:
And which set of People is that?? other set of people are not Humans or Citizen.

For some skull miners
Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by Ediffizy: 3:28pm On May 07
Give us the summary and conclusion asap
Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by Deefirm: 3:28pm On May 07
I guess all Americans/Britain's reside in Washington DC and London respectively. If you can afford Abuja, no one is driving you away, get yourself an apartment and stay nigga.

Mandate1:
but how is this statement true? He should first go and rẹ-write the constitution of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by Mckraz01: 3:30pm On May 07
funsho75:
Abuja is not for everybody.
FCT is designed for some set of people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbxvENjtVfU?si=okGanO7FVjxiHltW

What do you think.?

Before nko

Dey play
Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by BlissGod: 3:31pm On May 07
Truth2024:
As a resident of Abuja, Abuja is not for everybody that's why we have riff Raff here causing nuisance around. The city is expensive and designed that way.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:32pm On May 07
I guess it was made n design for northerners only!
Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by BigDawsNet: 3:35pm On May 07
Make everybody dey deport den...

We are Nigerians and everone deserve to stay anywhere in the country
Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by DeLaRue: 3:38pm On May 07
Detaaaa:

Where in the constitution does it say that.
Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by Millimann: 3:53pm On May 07
SeeWahala:
Wait oh shocked

is wike planning to deport our usual suspects back to their regional forests in the coming days? undecided

What kind of steady paranoia is this for the people of that side this week? cry

They designed lagos for rich + Packaging people and those with thier tiny 2 by 2 shops

They designed Abuja for politicians and their croonies plus wealthy people and their families

But where did they design for those who like standing at bus stops and living under bridges? cry where will they see danfo to pursue in the forests of osun embarassed forget the bridge

Bush baby go don beat many of them by now sad

Yes, they will soon start deporting them to OSUN State just like Lagos state government did last week.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by Bizibi(m): 3:57pm On May 07
Mandate1:
God bless you. I don't know whr these people "just dey get this their very irrelevant statements" from. A citizen of a country who has same rights and privileges as every other citizen, defining whr a citizen can and cannot live. This is what we get in 3rd world societies.
the major problem of Abuja is accommodation and car,once this two is settled Abuja will be sweet to live in.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by diogo23: 4:02pm On May 07
Truth2024:
Believe it or not what he said is true, go to where your you belong
Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by alezzy13: 4:12pm On May 07
Across the world, capitals are not meant to be inhabited by every Tom, Dick and Harry. If you have no business there, then avoid

1 Like

Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by countryman13: 4:12pm On May 07
adolfHitler1934:
No matter the angle you want to look at this statement, it remains the bitter truth.
Abuja is not meant for squatters, Almajiri, destitute, beggers, herdsmen and their cows, hawkers, shanties,jobless men and women roaming the streets and constituting nuisance, uneducated and unenlightened ones who run across the busy highways when there is pedestrian Bridge right in front of them.
Abuja is designed with decency and organised society as its framework.

Today, Abuja is very rotten courtesy of our unorganised life that we live in this country. A country where nothing works, and when you try to enforce discipline you are called out by ethnic and religious jingoistic morons.
It's only in Nigeria where people move zig zag like animals without control. Nigeria is a jungle, nothing less.
All d categories of people you mentioned above aren't meant to be in a sane society and not just Abuja. If I may ask, how many of those that felt Abuja belong to them are sane? Very few. Our society groomed those categories of people itemized earlier due to GREED! After all, what's the big deal Abuja? Nil
Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by MightySparrow: 4:22pm On May 07
Naked truth. There are so many beggars and layabouts in Abuja and even Lagos. If you don't have anything doing there why painting Nigeria in AA bad colour?

Abuja is like the sitting room of Nigeria. It must be treated as such. People want to show their wealth, pictures of their achievements on the walls of their sitting room. Any sick member of the family is kept away from public glare. Now even cows are sharing roads with vehicles. The herders shamelessly roam the roads of Abuja! Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People by Mordson: 4:24pm On May 07
Detaaaa:

You don't even know the spelling of 'true'. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] / A Building Collapses In Lagos Island, Tokunbo Street (Video) / Why Renting An Apartment In Lagos Is So Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.