Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,291 members, 7,923,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:20 AM

Bayo Onanuga Deletes Twitter Post On Cyber Security Levy After He Made Blunder - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga Deletes Twitter Post On Cyber Security Levy After He Made Blunder (2567 Views)

Bayo Onanuga Deletes All Tweets Mentioning "Peter Obi" From His Twitter Account / Peter Obi Deletes Twitter Thread After Calling Tinubu “mr President” / 2020 Twitter Post Of Lady Who Said Obi & Datti Should Be President Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Onanuga Deletes Twitter Post On Cyber Security Levy After He Made Blunder by SalamRushdie: 5:48pm On May 07
See the daft men that surround Tinubu abeg

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga Deletes Twitter Post On Cyber Security Levy After He Made Blunder by 007lawyer: 6:08pm On May 07
Re: Bayo Onanuga Deletes Twitter Post On Cyber Security Levy After He Made Blunder by naijapips02: 6:49pm On May 07
Zooposki:
It says the cyber security fund is for businesses, not even individuals. Lawyers in the house.

Another itiboribo
Re: Bayo Onanuga Deletes Twitter Post On Cyber Security Levy After He Made Blunder by Forkthiefnubu: 7:07pm On May 07
That guy is just one resounding empty barrel , that I once respected this man makes me ashamed of myself , just a piece flotsam, I tot he loves Nigeria never knew he was one ethnic supremacist p.u.n.k

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga Deletes Twitter Post On Cyber Security Levy After He Made Blunder by Dpharisee: 7:22pm On May 07
codwyha:
The man might not understand basic arithmetic and percentages like that. Its nothing to be ashamed of
Its something to be ashamed of to be defending what you have little idea in public

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga Deletes Twitter Post On Cyber Security Levy After He Made Blunder by Racoon(m): 7:24pm On May 07
Shameless idiots

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga Deletes Twitter Post On Cyber Security Levy After He Made Blunder by Nightwolf1: 7:26pm On May 07
Bayo Onanugoat. Senseless idiot with zero knowledge on elementary math. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga Deletes Twitter Post On Cyber Security Levy After He Made Blunder by Babangidapikin: 7:35pm On May 07
Kelklein:
This is wrong by any standard..

This is pure theft..

This cannot be acceptable by any sane mind..

They are always quick to compare Nigeria with other countries.. pls they should show us a country doing this to its citizens..

This is insane..!!

That 0.005 was a deceit used by the propounder of the Bill to get approval from the National Assembly. It's a mathematical trick and deceit. For clarity, they should have stated if it was a percentage, a ratio, a rate or a fraction.. they didn't do that deliberately because there was scam intended. The intent was to bamboozle the Legislatures, I'm sure most of them are just getting aware of this as well..

Asking the citizens to part with 25k to secure a transaction of 5 million is pure theft.. nothing wey you go tell me.. even 1k is still theft. That Act is antipeople and needs to be reviewed urgently.. those that did it were simply being crooked.. nowhere in the world it can be accepted..
Abeg o come and explain this 0.005 thing because I don't know maths like that ..

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga Deletes Twitter Post On Cyber Security Levy After He Made Blunder by CilicMarin: 7:46pm On May 07
Obedients are strange illiterates..

How can you say 0.005 is the same as 0.5??

Dull and demented souls..
Re: Bayo Onanuga Deletes Twitter Post On Cyber Security Levy After He Made Blunder by CilicMarin: 7:47pm On May 07
SalamRushdie:
See the daft men that surround Tinubu abeg

Please is 0.5% the same as 0.005%? Why are some of you so daft?
Re: Bayo Onanuga Deletes Twitter Post On Cyber Security Levy After He Made Blunder by Kelklein(m): 8:07pm On May 07
Babangidapikin:

Abeg o come and explain this 0.005 thing because I don't know maths like that ..
Actually 0.5% of, say x means 0.5/100 of x = 0.005 of x

They deliberately avoided using 0.5% in the bill.. they used 0.005 instead without percentage... same but decietful!!

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga Deletes Twitter Post On Cyber Security Levy After He Made Blunder by SeeWahala: 8:11pm On May 07
CilicMarin:
Obedients are strange illiterates..

How can you say 0.005 is the same as 0.5??

Dull and demented souls..

Close you're mouth. Is what your tin God bayo olodo said in his post below correct according to your primitive education? angry

Is 0.005 and 0.005% the same thing? shocked

Re: Bayo Onanuga Deletes Twitter Post On Cyber Security Levy After He Made Blunder by Babangidapikin: 8:26pm On May 07
Kelklein:
Actually 0.5% of, say x means 0.5/100 of x = 0.005 of x

They deliberately avoided using 0.5% in the bill.. they used 0.005 instead without percentage... same but decietful!!

Waoh you are right 🤗🤗🤗 ... Where is Oga Bayo come and learn math o ..
Anyway just saw another copy 0.5% was clearly stated ...but that is still 1.8 trillion..still hefty

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga Deletes Twitter Post On Cyber Security Levy After He Made Blunder by kelechi50: 9:06pm On May 07
Mod over to you now and do the needful

Front page so that people will see foul yansh .
Re: Bayo Onanuga Deletes Twitter Post On Cyber Security Levy After He Made Blunder by SalamRushdie: 1:51am On May 08
CilicMarin:

We have all seen the circular in question there is nothing blik 0.005 percent there ..it states

0.5%

Half a percent

Stop making shit up
Re: Bayo Onanuga Deletes Twitter Post On Cyber Security Levy After He Made Blunder by mycar: 6:10am On May 08
CilicMarin:

You may the daft here, 0.005 is the same as 0.5%
there is no % in 0.005. the first is decimal , while the later is percentage.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga Deletes Twitter Post On Cyber Security Levy After He Made Blunder by ivandragon: 6:35am On May 08
No one is above mistakes neither is anyone an island of knowledge.

The problem with apc political office holders & apologists is the arrogance of thier stup1d1ty.

Even when there are obvious gaffes and it is pointed out to them, they arrogantly argue needlessly.

When policies that obviously create more burden for the common man are implemented, they arrogantly defend it as if imposition of hardship is what people are entitled to from government.

To them, everything is politics, 'My person is there', 'we are there', 'we won election'... is that all there is to governance?

Worse is their aversion to criticism. These are people who were abusive critics of the PDP to the extent of carrying a coffin with a sitting President's name on it. Presenting a goat as a sitting president. Calling a sitting President's wife a pig...

Today, people simply try to point out thier missteps based on thier own promises, and all hell is let loose.

When they see that they have been bested with superior logic and commonsense, they play their trump card... ethnic insults and racists insinuations.

They did so for buhari and Nigeria is worse off today. Now they are doing same for BAT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boss Betrayed Me, What Do I Do? / Yar'adua Forced Me Into Exile - Ribadu / Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook Status About Settler/indigene Issue In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.