Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:06 PM

Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi (16723 Views)

My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. / Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa / Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by Mitsurugi(m): 8:04pm On May 07
Bobloco:

Vulture griller will meet his Waterloo is the reason you are calling on all the Nairaland mods
How is that an insult

You are such a 🀑

Calling NLPoliceWoman a clown is an insult to clowns. Please stopeeeeeeet

2 Likes

Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by Bobloco: 8:06pm On May 07
Mitsurugi:

Calling NLPoliceWoman a clown is an insult to clowns. Please stopeeeeeeet

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by udomonday: 8:08pm On May 07
Instead of building a garri and yam processing plant to export the products to other states.
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by ppogba: 8:12pm On May 07
Fr33born:
Imagine say na one Governor of one of the Eastern states, 99.98979% Yorubas would have condemned it.

And if na one Western state, 100% Igbos would have hailed him?

Make una dey think small small atimes before commenting.

Typical!
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by rebirthto: 8:19pm On May 07
And Heineken has share in Benue brewery
jmoore:
Beer is a good investment.

Bill Gates has shares in Heineken.
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by 9JAMac10: 8:21pm On May 07
richiemcgold:

Dey sabi drink well well for that side; both guys and gals.

Triple tuale to Doshima - - the sweetest Benue gal ever.

Even Jah knows say I love you.

🫑🫑🫑
hahaha one of my favorite naija babes was a Benue girl. Msghuter. Thick baddie I tells you.

1 Like

Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by HNICEARTH: 8:30pm On May 07
post=129835430:
Drink away ya sorrow......

Pandora the gbajue criminal comes to mind 😌.......

ROONU PAYTROIT have you taken your dose of bitter Obi today?

Better Take it to cure your lambatitis and gbajuetitis.

Truth is bitter Obi!

Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by Morphinne: 8:36pm On May 07
Wickedfacts:

I'll leave you with the immortal words of LP on the foolishness of Peter Obi
You missed the sarcasm grin grin
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by Cj4charles(m): 8:42pm On May 07
post=129835430:

So this chief APC Miscreant is still alive😁
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by mikmash(m): 8:55pm On May 07
mctech:
You see why people rush to the South West like they are going abroad? We are far ahead in thinking and development.

The state has no business establishing a brewery but providing incentives for a reputable brewer to come in.

Brewery business is one of the worst affected by the dollar issue. Nigerian Breweries and International Breweries (Trophy) recorded loss last year.

The reason is simple: aside the rising cost of operation, particularly importation of materials and diesel, alcohol is not a priority for people who are grappling with hunger that is approaching famine.

Bars have almost shut down in my area.

But what can I say, for a state that wants to produce water and bread, a brewery is like a refinery.

In another slant, Benue government has strong competitive advantage in agriculture so should have considered ATTRACTING INVESTMENT along that value chain.

Yes. I was expecting them to invest in agricultural value chain.
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by specialmati(m): 9:05pm On May 07
NLPoliceWoman:

Dominique Mynd44 Justwise.
Rule 2
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are just senseless so you can call peter obi pandora but report me for calling you zombie chairman which everyone knows you are for this forum grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ,you wont learn wisdom at all

1 Like

Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by maxzzo1(m): 9:21pm On May 07
I thought d governor na Rev. father !
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by NairaMaster1(m): 9:24pm On May 07
Righthussle:
Good development. At least make we dey drink away our pain first.

My brother!!! Beer is life.
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by NairaMaster1(m): 9:28pm On May 07
Tjra:
And the governor of the state is a Reverend father oo

Edited
Just learnt Catholics and their Father dey drink Alcohol. We learn everyday.

And your state is sharing tax and VAT from alcohol. Are you people not deceiving yourself.
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by Yashita: 9:29pm On May 07
BenuePolitician:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/benue-investment-company-to-build-n800million-brewery-in-makurdi/

When I saw brewery, crude oil refinery came to my mind, until I saw beer bottles. angry

Please, make una dey build something that will reduce dependency on the federal government.

1. Refinery
2. State independent electricity
3. State security, etc. undecided
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by NairaMaster1(m): 9:30pm On May 07
Becoted001:
I thought una say Benue Governor na Reverend father.

Sultan of Sokoto is the head of Muslims in Nigeria and sokoto state is sharing tax and VAT from alcohol. What's the difference?

1 Like

Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by DonBenny77(m): 10:10pm On May 07
BATerias believe only alcoholic beverages are produced one breweries, where do y'all think malt drink is produced.
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by andy244: 10:12pm On May 07
Becoted001:

And so? We are Catholics. We do not abhor alcohol. We abhor drunkenness
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by SmartyPants(m): 10:33pm On May 07
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi invested 1.9 billion of Anambra's money in SabMiller Brewery in the state. In less than 5 years, the shares grew to about N20 billion. Obiano came on board and didn't bother; he didn't sell those shares. Today, that investment is worth less than 100 million. Every state should be praying for a visionary leader like Peter Obi.

Can we have your source?
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by SmartyPants(m): 10:33pm On May 07
Yashita:

When I saw brewery, crude oil refinery came to my mind, until I saw beer bottles. angry

Please, make una dey build something that will reduce dependency on the federal government.

1. Refinery
2. State independent electricity
3. State security, etc. undecided

So they brew crude oil?
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by tnerro1(m): 10:46pm On May 07
Why not power plant first?
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by tnerro1(m): 10:50pm On May 07
9JAMac10:
hahaha one of my favorite naija babes was a Benue girl. Msghuter. Thick baddie I tells you.

Thick is an understatement, I had one and this girl was tight below and loves nackingπŸ˜‹
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:56pm On May 07
post=129835430:

check the next street there make you buy BITTER obi harbal mixture to cure your bacteria and tiff tiff Comot πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:59pm On May 07
post=129835430:

drink dis one and clear your bacteria

Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by 99thEnemy(m): 11:03pm On May 07
CodeTemplar:
A strategic way to chase alcohol avoiding terrorist away I guess. They should consider sprinkling pig meat and blood to ward off extremists. Lol.
Mad oh! grin
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by 99thEnemy(m): 11:05pm On May 07
Becoted001:
Catholics have no issue with responsible drinking of alcohol.
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by SmartPolician: 11:19pm On May 07
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by 12345baba(m): 11:25pm On May 07
An average benue man or woman na shayo boss, them like beer die. It suits theem
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by thrillionaire(m): 11:37pm On May 07
VeeVeeMyLuv:

How
Try to ask your question well.

But if I understand what you're asking.. it's funny because that's far from what Benue people really need. The brewery wouldn't make the young people more productive like mechanised farming would.
Re: Benue State To Build 800million Naira Brewery In Makurdi by lapintoz: 11:54pm On May 07
Like bitter obi like benue father alia.....too much booze 😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opening A USA Bank Account / Barbershop Brings More Profit Than Cybercafe. True/ False ? / Skye Bank Takes Over Mainstreet Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.