Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant (11638 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / My Babe Just Told Me "No More Sex" / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by 13volts(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2011
She missed her period for 10 days now, and the test strip she just did was positive. And neither of us really want this pregnancy. Pls am dead serious what should I do.
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by seedord247(m): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2011
Go and buy Alabukun, salt, Aporo baba Ijebu, Osan wewe, Adia Gbon.

Mixed everything together, give her 3 spoon in the morning, two in the afternoon and one in the evening. . . .

Incase the pregnant persist to go contact your abortion doctor.
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by MrCork17: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2011
Is she white? wink
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2011
[size=14pt]And another innocent baby is about to be murdered. . . All because of it's parent's carelessness, senselessness, and selfishness! Smh!. . . Poor baby![/size]

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by 13volts(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2011
@seelord these items you mentioned most are strange to me. apart from alabukun and salt the other items not sure if I could get them In jos.
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by MrCork17: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]And another innocent baby is about to be murdered. . . All because of it's parent's carelessness, senselessness, and selfishness! Smh!. . . Poor baby![/size]

sexkillz .  Shuut the F*** up you gayy albino.  would u have been happy if they had aborted you coz u were albino? angry
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by r231(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2011
just keep it simple

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by tpia5: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2011
i thought you're very strict and religious.

you mean you're not?
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Funkymallam(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2011
Dnt kill dat child lipsrsealed
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by seedord247(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2011
13volts:

@seelord these items you mentioned most are strange to me. apart from alabukun and salt the other items not sure if I could get them In jos.
Ok . . . I be expert for this kind  Thing .  . . Make i give you the second medication.

I appreciate the fact say you won abort things wey you nor like  . . .Because he get one albino wey they on this thread, if to say hin parent don adhere to
the doctor advice ni . . the Guy nor for be Albino Today. grin grin

2nd medication

Blend bitterleaf and Aloe Vera, no go use all those Oyinbo Blender ooo  . . make you use those manual one.

You go need Pig Urine also, you go mixed am with those one wey i mention above. . . but make sure say she dey close to toilet if she don use.
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2011
OP if ur babe na oyibo girl abeg make u no abort the pickin oooo because maybe na second Barack Obama u wan born wink
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by MrCork17: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2011
13volts:

She missed her period for 10 days now, and the test strip she just did was positive. And neither of us really want this pregnancy. Pls am dead serious what should I do.

Bro. cant you move to another village? angry
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by seedord247(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2011
lefulefu:

OP if your babe na oyibo girl abeg make u no abort the pickin oooo because maybe na second Barack Obama u wan born wink

he say the girl na Igbo girl and hin no won born albino
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Adanora: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmm na wa oooooo
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2011
seedord247:

he say the girl na Igbo girl and hin no won born albino
Hmm na igbo girl? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
ok i no go say anything if na igbo girl oooo grin
Knowing igbo babes d babe fit jus dey scam the OP dey pretend say she dey pregnant because she want make the OP give her money grin

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by dabrake(m): 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2011
Oga poster, follow your mind.
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 22, 2011
Go and see a doctor. Or drop your e-mail. Someone may want to help you without the usual attack from the righteous NLders. smiley
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Yorisb: 12:11am On Nov 22, 2011
michelin89:

Go and see a doctor. Or drop your e-mail. Someone may want to help you without the usual attack from the righteous NLders. smiley

For. . .

@OP

Man up and be a responsible Dad.
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by r231(m): 12:20am On Nov 22, 2011
michelin89:

help him for/with what
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 22, 2011
Haba, make una free me jor. Nor be me wan give the girl orishi orishi drink. tongue tongue grin
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 22, 2011
@op this is a human you are talking about, and abortion is not a good option, make do with other alternatives. You and your babe has provoked God and he has given you a child, do not throw him/her away. You have to take responsibilities for your actions by being a good father to your child. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by 13volts(m): 7:30am On Nov 22, 2011
I need help Is not joke, she is comming to my place by 2pm and expects solutions. we can't have the baby, it was a mistake we had just one sex with pprotection. both of us are still in school.
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 22, 2011
congratulations , if you abort it , i guess you will regret doing it tell her to keep it and if she is underage , in fact no underage in Nigeria , go ahead and keep it simple
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Eiregirl(f): 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2011
sexkillz:

SECONDED!!!!!! angry Take responsibility for your careless actions!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by ebonyvibe(f): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2011
there is nothing to do apart from anti natal classes regular doctors appoint and wait for 9 months. Congratulations
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Chiluvsky(f): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2011
Save the baby!!!!
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Njgirl1: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2011
Mr, Cork:

sexkillz .  Shuut the F*** up you gayy albino.  would u have been happy if they had aborted you coz u were albino? angry
mr cork u ve overused d albino bar try something else dude. U shouldnt be dissing sexkilz cos unlike u he hasnt sold his ego in butt kissing. Abortion is murder.
@ poster seedord is given u a concoction to kill mother and child dont even listen to him. Let her have d baby but be there for her always through out her pregnancy cos thats ur child ur flesh and blood dont kill him her or them

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by Omolola1(f): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2011
Marriage! Marriage!! Marriage!!!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by MrCork17: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2011
Nj girl. sweeery be nice and I will make u my baby mama. But until then, keeep dreamin!! angry
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by MrCork17: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2011
Nj gyal….and sweeery since u never EVER dated any guy from London, this is your chance with me. Infact, today is your lucky day! wink
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by MrsChima1(f): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2011
OP

What do you think you should do?
Re: What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant by freecocoa(f): 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2011
Op if you have a conscience, use it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Single / Funny Romantic Pictures / Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.