Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

Richest Youtuber, Mr Beast Is Giving Away 25 Tesla Cars, One Cyber Truck - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richest Youtuber, Mr Beast Is Giving Away 25 Tesla Cars, One Cyber Truck (306 Views)

Singer Timaya Acquires A Tesla Cyber Truck / Davido Is Giving Out 15 Infinix Phones On Twitter, Fans React / Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richest Youtuber, Mr Beast Is Giving Away 25 Tesla Cars, One Cyber Truck by Carmartng: 7:27pm On May 07
The richest and most subscribed channel on Youtube, Jimmy Donaldson, known as Mr. Beast who turned 26 years old today has made headlines today by announcing across his social media platforms that he will be giving away 25 Tesla cars including one Cybertruck to mark his 26th birthday.

The popular YouTuber, boasting the largest following on the platform, shared that the lucky winners will be selected from among his Instagram followers who like the post and comment while tagging two friends.

According to him, the giveaway is open only to consumers who are legal residents of the U.S. (including D.C.; but excluding NY and FL), Australia, Canada, Chile, metropolitan France, Germany, India, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, and the United Kingdom (“Jurisdictions”), who are at least 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in their country, state, or jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, at the time of entry and are physically located in one of the above-referenced Jurisdictions (“Entrant”). Proof of residency and age may be required.

https://carmart.africa/motoring/richest-youtuber-mr-beast-is-giving-away-25-tesla-cars-one-cyber-truck-share-online-how-to-win-one/

Re: Richest Youtuber, Mr Beast Is Giving Away 25 Tesla Cars, One Cyber Truck by Zonefree(m): 7:32pm On May 07
According to him, the giveaway is open only to consumers who are legal residents of the U.S. (including D.C.; but excluding NY and FL),

New York and Florida consumers must have showed him pepper.

2 Likes

Re: Richest Youtuber, Mr Beast Is Giving Away 25 Tesla Cars, One Cyber Truck by Magnetic010: 7:32pm On May 07
This guy is just 26 shocked...youtube millionaire

1 Like

Re: Richest Youtuber, Mr Beast Is Giving Away 25 Tesla Cars, One Cyber Truck by finegirl233: 7:46pm On May 07
Heart attack will finish me if i win this one. Me that is looking for 50k since God knows when.

#levels
Re: Richest Youtuber, Mr Beast Is Giving Away 25 Tesla Cars, One Cyber Truck by thrillionaire(m): 12:02am On May 08
Mahnnn.. I see myself living this way and with such doings now and always

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Wedding Is Not Heaven / Help Promote Dis Nairalander With Your 'follow' / Rick Ross Responds To Rape Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.