Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,338 members, 7,881,246 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 (41824 Views)

Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) / 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says / Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by AbuTwins: 12:22pm On May 08
geoworldedu:

Death can never die. If death dies, then it means humans will no more die. As for the gods, they die as soon as their worshippers don't worship them again. So a god like Allah or a god like Jehovah can die. How? When the number of christians and muslims in the world has gone to almost extinction.

Death will die when he is no more needed to kill!
Then the people of hell and heaven will abide therein forever and there'll be no more death!

God don't die as i said before!
Any one who claims his/her God dies has no God at all!
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by geoworldedu: 12:27pm On May 08
AbuTwins:

Death will die when he is no more needed to kill!
Then the people of hell and heaven will abide therein forever and there'll be no more death!

God don't die as i said before!
Any one who claims his/her God dies has no God at all!
All these ones you are talking is story. Death is the only thing that has never died. Gods die. 10,000 years ago, there was no story of Allah and Jehovah. The gods they worship back then are no more worshipped because their stories don't sell anymore. Allah story began with Mohammed. Jehovah story began with Moses. In few millennia, people on earth will forget these stories, then their gods become dead. But death will keep killing people forever. So death doesn't die.
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by AbuTwins: 1:23pm On May 08
geoworldedu:
All these ones you are talking is story. Death is the only thing that has never died. Gods die. 10,000 years ago, there was no story of Allah and Jehovah.
10,000 Years ago you were not around! How do you know Allah does not exist? Death doesn't exist before. It has a beginning and will have a end!

The gods they worship back then are no more worshipped because their stories don't sell anymore. Allah story began with Mohammed. Jehovah story began with Moses. In few millennia, people on earth will forget these stories, then their gods become dead. But death will keep killing people forever. So death doesn't die.

Allah's story began with the creation of Adam not Muhammad!
You are not in touch with reality!
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by Burgerlomo: 1:49pm On May 08
RIP ma
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by wiseoneking: 1:54pm On May 08
AbuTwins:
We'll all die!

Even if Israel continuously bomb Palestine for one year they would only kill whoever is destined to die at that time!

The Palestinians will die!
The Israelites will die!
Even the Christian supporters will die!
Jews will die!
Americans will die!
All members of Boko Haram, IPOB, ISIS, ISWAP,ESN, UGM, Bandits, etc will die!
All, Even death will die!
Only God will never die!
Any God wey die no be God!

May Allah accept our soul when He is most pleased with us!
We ask Allah to forgive and show mercy to our brothers from Adam the first man till the day of resurrection! Aamin!
So you believe in resurrection and you are yet to give your life to Christ eeh. You don’t need to pray for the dead because after dead comes judgement. If you have the knowledge of Jesus Christ and still refuses to wholly accept him, the hell is at your corner not because you sinned but because you rejected the only Sin of God who was God in the flesh.
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by Proddigeyy(m): 2:00pm On May 08
Check my signature.. Register and have free 1k..OGs..
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by AbuTwins: 2:13pm On May 08
wiseoneking:
So you believe in resurrection and you are yet to give your life to Christ eeh.
Where did Christ ever told anyone to give him their life?

You don’t need to pray for the dead because after dead comes judgement.
That's your belief. Muslims who die in Islam can be prayed for by Muslims. Abraham did prayed for the dead and he was never a Christian nor Jew!
Allah relates the prayer made by Abraham in the Qur'an "Our Lord! Forgive me and my parents, and (all) the believers on the Day when the reckoning will be established." (Surah Ibrahim : 41)

If you have the knowledge of Jesus Christ and still refuses to wholly accept him, the hell is at your corner not because you sinned but because you rejected the only Son of God who was God in the flesh.
I have the knowledge of Christ and the knowledge of Christ i have is that he is not God but a Prophet send only to the lost sheep of Israel (Matthew 15:24)!

Jesus is not God but a messenger of God!
Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only TRUE God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent. (John 17:3)

Jesus is not the only son of God!
Sons of God came to sleep with humans in Genesis 6:1-4 Probably Jesus's brothers right!

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. Matthew 5:9

And finally,
Jesus said in John 5:30: By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:17pm On May 08
uglodoh:

She was not the one in the advert. That was Ramota, Chief Jegede's wife. She said ' C'est ne pa she ki ni'

Thanks for the correction.

Used to think she was the one.
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by papamodico: 2:43pm On May 08
Ovularia, RIP
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by eliwa47(m): 2:50pm On May 08
Beautiful mama Ovularia
Rest in peace.
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by deewhone(f): 3:03pm On May 08
Ohhhhh....even thought she was long dead
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by jaszplus12(m): 3:13pm On May 08
matify83:
It was a fun filled childhood with you ovularia, ramota, jegede sokoya and of course natty and zebby. Not forgetting clarus and his co-worker gringory

You made us happy back then as we looked forward to every episode of the popular sitcom on NTA.

RIP Ovularia peterside
Honestly made us happy devoid of vulgarity, vanity and vainglory!
RIP to her

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by Barcalee: 3:13pm On May 08
RIP legend
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by Musaspp(m): 3:14pm On May 08
Where is the whereabout of her husband in the TV series, Zebudaya A good hilarious TV series of good old days. I pray for the repose of her soul and that of other departed in the rested TV series.
1. Gringory (James Iroha)
2. Jegede Shokoya (Claude Eke)
3. Akpena (Christy Essien-Igbokwe)
4. Clarus (Davis Offor)
cry cry cry
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by Zona123(m): 4:28pm On May 08
Oh, she was one of the actors that made my childhood a memorable one especially her role as chief Zebrudaya's wife in the new masquerade.

May God receive your soul ma. Adieu !!! cry cry cry
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by Thundafireseun: 4:44pm On May 08
Love800:
is indomie generation the same with gen-z?

Ask me again
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by superCleanworks(m): 5:12pm On May 08
Hawkler:
Rip Ma, I think only Alias 4:30 that is still standing.

The man must be so sad seeing all his fellows leave the earth.
It took me so many years to realize that OVULORIA was actually GLORIA he was trying to call. Legendary.

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by godwon01(m): 5:57pm On May 08
Anyone under 30yrs of age will not know this woman. They were house hold name when NTA was NTA.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by Quintessence44: 6:19pm On May 08
STOP TELLING THOSE WHO PASS AWAY TO “REST IN PEACE”.

THEY ARE NOT “RESTING”.

THEY ARE VERY MUCH ALIVE AND ACTIVE IN THE AFTERLIFE OR HEAVEN, OUR REAL HOME FROM WHERE WE CAME, AND TO WHERE WE SHALL RETURN AFTER THIS EARTH EXPERIENCE.

THANKS MADAM OVULARIA, FOR THE JOY YOU GAVE TO NIGERIANS.

YOU ARE A NIGERIAN LEGEND AND WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU, QUEEN.
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by SEGLIZ: 7:16pm On May 08
ferhyntorlah:

Yeah, I agree.

The latter millennials born from 1989 to 1996 may not know her.
exactly. whenever I come across gizzard, I always remember this woman. in one of the episode chief Jegede Sokoya and one of his wife came visiting as usual, it happened they were all eating from the same place and chief Jegede took the gizzard from the soup, madam turn ham to war o, forcing the gizzard out of chief claiming from own part of the world gizzard is always reserved for the head of the family.
ever since then I became conversant with gizzard. this people really impacted us back then unlike these days.
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by LushGreenz: 7:57pm On May 08
matify83:
It was a fun filled childhood with you ovularia, ramota, jegede sokoya and of course natty and zebby. Not forgetting clarus and his co-worker gringory

You made us happy back then as we looked forward to every episode of the popular sitcom on NTA.

RIP Ovularia peterside

Please remind me that outro theme song of the sitcom Biko. I only remember that "make you call my landlady" part.

Good old days of Aquafresh,CloseUp and Maclean's sponsoring every meaningful soap. Not to mention the joy soap advert that had man watch a lady walking till his briefcase opens up and documents flying around

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by delpee(f): 8:30pm On May 08
Aww! Beautiful and peaceful Ovuleria.
I remember happily the New Masquerade years. Entertaining and educative series.
May her soul rest in peace.

BTW who knows where one can watch those interesting TV series of the past? Like New Masquerade, Checkmate, Fuji House of Commotion, Winds Against My Soul etc
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by Onuchuksdp: 8:49pm On May 08
RIP Nma Ovuloria as we fondly call you. We your husband people in Okpu-Umuobo will miss you greatly.
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by Exceed15: 8:59pm On May 08
Legend
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by dagbas: 9:09pm On May 08
God grant her eternal rest and comfort the entire family 👪 🙏
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by aviazuva: 9:34pm On May 08
Rest in Peace
Uredia Nwogbo
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by eepeepook: 10:03pm On May 08
Who?
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by NiceClean: 5:50am On May 09
matify83:

RIP Ovularia peterside
indeed I can't forget those days after Enugu then. Great old memories. RIP
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by simply22: 10:37pm On May 09
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by wiseoneking: 1:38pm On May 10
AbuTwins:
Where did Christ ever told anyone to give him their life?

That's your belief. Muslims who die in Islam can be prayed for by Muslims. Abraham did prayed for the dead and he was never a Christian nor Jew!
Allah relates the prayer made by Abraham in the Qur'an "Our Lord! Forgive me and my parents, and (all) the believers on the Day when the reckoning will be established." (Surah Ibrahim : 41)

I have the knowledge of Christ and the knowledge of Christ i have is that he is not God but a Prophet send only to the lost sheep of Israel (Matthew 15:24)!

Jesus is not God but a messenger of God!
Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only TRUE God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent. (John 17:3)

Jesus is not the only son of God!
Sons of God came to sleep with humans in Genesis 6:1-4 Probably Jesus's brothers right!

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. Matthew 5:9

And finally,
Jesus said in John 5:30: By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.
if only you can quote the Koran where anything about JESUS was mentioned and what your Koran said about him, I will believe it. I challenge you bring all the quotes referring to Jesus Isa in your Quran and also what it says about Mary the mother of Jesus. I challenge you again. YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE
Re: Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 by enemmo(f): 7:17am On May 16
ferhyntorlah:
May her soul RIP.

I still can't forget her slogans in the Panadol advert:

"Ç'est ne pa Panadol."

"If e no be Panadol, e no fit be like Panadol.

Ramota said C'est ne pa she kinii?.. grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Lann: My Sex Drive Is Higher Than My Husband’s / Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.