Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:50 PM

Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) (16808 Views)

These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Bignuell(m): 8:31am On Jun 25
I don't have issues with people hyping igbo but how lets look at it this way. If an igbo man built a car from scartch in the 90's, my question is what happened to the knowledge, did it go along with the blueprint. Alot of y'all have too many information that you don't need or probably won't make use of. Personally, in your lifetime, you will never see hollow earth (if it exist), or see reptilian people or aliens or even go to antarctica. The only thing you can actually do is operate on a high frequency level. There are alot of things that are lost to civilization. The world is full of secrets hidden from a common man like me and you. If you believe this earth is prison, then you should hate living. If you believe in souls then you should understand that roaming as a spirit is not freedom being in a body is freedom. Even the angels had to take up human form to mate 'em. Every human actions till date is for mental conditing, profit and history erasion. You're in this world for three things; purpose, profit and pleasure. The elites will continue to dictate how the world develop into and sadly, alot of us can do nothing about it. The third war alot of y'all are on about might never happen, there is too much at stake.
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by zabimaru: 2:47am On Jul 07
Ourtruth247

Hope you haven't hung the boot?

It's nice to breakaway from the norm once in a while and your posts have been helping a lot of us do this.

Although I don't agree with a lot of what you speculate, I'm always excited to read from you.

Don't hang the boot just yet, you might be on to something big and time always reveals everything.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by 66ungs(m): 10:35am On Jul 24
Ourtruth247 Where are thou hope you are save bro?

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by priestman: 11:14am On Jul 25
66ungs:
Ourtruth247 Where are thou
hope you are save bro?
I have been suspecting something is not right with him,he is missing in action when his followers needed him most!
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by 66ungs(m): 2:50pm On Jul 25
priestman:
I have been suspecting something is not right with him,he is missing in action when his followers needed him most!
Ahswear his threads was one of the reason i registered on nairaland cause me gat alot of questions to ask him

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by priestman: 9:46pm On Jul 26
66ungs:

Ahswear his threads was one of the reason i registered on nairaland cause me gat alot of questions to ask him
Honestly there ain't no day that I don't check up on this trend, hoping that there will be an update from him.just can't fathom the reason for his silence or have they gotten to him[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by 66ungs(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27
priestman:
Honestly there ain't no day that I don't check up on this trend, hoping that there will be an update from him.just can't fathom the reason for his silence or have they gotten to him[color=#000099][/color]
Well he's a family man and the country aint smiling
guess he's on hustle mode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How social media can ruin your relationship / 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) / NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.