Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,257 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:09 PM

Gunmen Abduct 13 In Abuja Community, Demand N900m Ransom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Abduct 13 In Abuja Community, Demand N900m Ransom (15175 Views)

Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million / Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom / Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Abduct 13 In Abuja Community, Demand N900m Ransom by MetaMatrix: 8:29am On May 08
There should never be a world that exists without Russia, ever.

I made a statement days ago about Russia being the last line of defense between the west and their world wide agenda for domination.
Many people called me a conspiracy theorist, that I have gone insane. I am putting a warning out to the world, that regardless if you are Russian or not, we must NEVER let Russia fall.

This means that we must do all we can do, move heaven and earth to protect Russia. There is an agenda, an ideology, a new world being formed before us and those responsible have nearly conquered the entire earth. Of course there are smaller, weaker and dare I say, less significant countries that do not align with the west but they are in no way a threat to the west.

There are several main super powers that stand in the way of the west and total domination, and as you can imagine, it is of course those that our leaders always tell us we should hate, Iran, China and the largest stone in the shoe of the west, Russia 🇷🇺...

Is it true? Is China, Iran and Russia truly our enimies? No, the truth is the West hates China because they are our economic superior, the west hates Iran because they are the ones Israel hates and cannot be beaten in the middle east and they hate Russia because Russia is the equal if not greater to America and the west and will not capitulate or bend the knee to the western, globalists agenda that all other EU states have.

And thus my friends we are told to hate them, that they are our enimies.
Re: Gunmen Abduct 13 In Abuja Community, Demand N900m Ransom by nedu666: 8:39am On May 08
These kidnappers are truly idiots. If their victims had 900 million, would they be living on the outskirt of abuja
Re: Gunmen Abduct 13 In Abuja Community, Demand N900m Ransom by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:40am On May 08
maasoap:

Lol. Because all your life, you have been brainwashed that Fulani herdsmen are the only ones kidnapping people. They're immuned from being kidnapped, right?
I never said that O. Read my comment carefully shocked
Re: Gunmen Abduct 13 In Abuja Community, Demand N900m Ransom by PUNANI01: 8:50am On May 08
When paying kidnappers, they will also pay CBN cyber security fees! The minister had failed
Re: Gunmen Abduct 13 In Abuja Community, Demand N900m Ransom by heniford2: 10:02am On May 08
If your not into any crime now in Nigeria ur seriously a good person believe me
Re: Gunmen Abduct 13 In Abuja Community, Demand N900m Ransom by Mayhem1: 10:14am On May 08
backtalkG:
Nuhu Anyiwoyi, Emmanuel Nuhu, Danjuma Ali, Parisa Numa, Ezekiel Jatau, Shekwosa Ezekiel, Roseline Samuel, Salome Jacob, Abyelo Ezra, and Ezra Male.

so out of these ten kidnapped people where are the names of the three fulanis?
either bad reportage or the village head is hiding something
Na only Danjuma Ali be Hausa name for there

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct 13 In Abuja Community, Demand N900m Ransom by Kingzmate(m): 10:56am On May 08
Okay

Re: Gunmen Abduct 13 In Abuja Community, Demand N900m Ransom by Sapasenator: 12:32pm On May 08
The only solution is to introduce a 10% Bandit tax to pay this people so they can stop kidnapping. Since our government is clueless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAI: 170,000 Youths Volunteer To Fight Indiscipline In Nigeria / Boko Haram Bomb Experts Surrender To Military In Borno / Policemen Disarmed By Gunmen Cry Out Over Prolonged Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.