Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,847 members, 7,909,190 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:21 PM

ANY VACANCY FOR ME? HERE IS MY CV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ANY VACANCY FOR ME? HERE IS MY CV (288 Views)

What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / What Happened After I Lied On My CV / How Do I Include Awaiting Result In My CV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ANY VACANCY FOR ME? HERE IS MY CV by Penskade(m): 9:40am On May 08
One of the key benefit I am also requesting from my supposed employer is an apartmeny/accommodation. I am willing to travel any were in or outside Nigeria.
NEOLIFE MEMBERS, PLS STAY AWAY FROM THIS POST....

Re: ANY VACANCY FOR ME? HERE IS MY CV by AngelSlay: 10:35am On May 08
What can you do?
Penskade:
One of the key benefit I am also requesting from my supposed employer is an apartmeny/accommodation. I am willing to travel any were in or outside Nigeria.
NEOLIFE MEMBERS, PLS STAY AWAY FROM THIS POST....
Re: ANY VACANCY FOR ME? HERE IS MY CV by AngelSlay: 10:37am On May 08
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Video Editor

Employment Type: Contract
Mode: 100% Remote

Job Description

As our Creative Video Editor, you'll be the wizard behind the curtain, turning concepts into compelling visual stories.
Your canvas? Cap cut, Canva – where you'll weave your editing spells, making every frame count.
YouTube is your playground, and you'll craft content that resonates, entertains, and leaves our viewers craving more.
Responsibilities

Slice, morph, and forge raw images into short video masterpieces.
Collaborate with our creative team to bring ideas to fruition.
Craft visually stunning edits that resonate with our target audience.
Stay ahead of industry trends and implement fresh, innovative editing techniques.
Maintain a high level of quality and consistency across all projects.
What You Bring

Proven experience as a Video Editor, especially in the YouTube realm.
Proficiency in Capcut, Canva and Premiere Pro – you're practically on a first-name basis!
A portfolio that showcases your editing prowess and creativity.
Strong understanding of storytelling, pacing, and visual composition.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Passion for staying up-to-date with the latest video editing trends.
Salary
N60,000 - N65,000 / month (Competitive).

Application Closing Date
7th July, 2024.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Send CV and Portfolio to: talent.summamedia@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.

Here's our YouTube link

Our Shorts reference: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/0b5t85YWiOs
Long videos reference edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XYDur4rI4g?si=IsK_vjfyeSZ3UTi4
Note: Ready to make waves and leave your mark in the digital content universe? Dive into the SUMMA MEDIA experience and apply now! Your journey starts here Kindly send your resume and a portfolio showcasing your editing journey to the application link above.

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Writers Needed In The Football Niche / Business Development Officer Needed In Lekki Phase One / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.