Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,106 members, 7,845,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

How To Bid Cars On COPART, BIDMAX & IAAI - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Bid Cars On COPART, BIDMAX & IAAI (79 Views)

Let's Handle All Your Payment To Copart and Iaai. / Truck and Ship Cars from the US (Copart, IAAI) / Bid Cars from the Auction (Copart & iaai) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Bid Cars On COPART, BIDMAX & IAAI by lamboloosta(m): 10:11am On May 08
Good Morning Everyone.

Please I'm looking to start Car Dealership Business here in Lagos Nigeria and I want to ship in Cars directly from the US through bidding on COPART, BIDMAX or IAAI.

I have no ideas as per how to go about it hence the reason why I came here to see if I can get ideas on how to go about it from people or persons who have actually done this and still in the business.

Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: How To Bid Cars On COPART, BIDMAX & IAAI by gesodrides: 10:58am On May 08
Hello, good morning.

We can have a chat about this if you are open to that.

You can reach out to me via call or whatsapp on 08093943763 for more info.

lamboloosta:
Good Morning Everyone.

Please I'm looking to start Car Dealership Business here in Lagos Nigeria and I want to ship in Cars directly from the US through bidding on COPART, BIDMAX or IAAI.

I have no ideas as per how to go about it hence the reason why I came here to see if I can get ideas on how to go about it from people or persons who have actually done this and still in the business.

1 Like

Re: How To Bid Cars On COPART, BIDMAX & IAAI by iyke4dbi: 6:52pm On May 08
Follow Demsol auto on Facebook
lamboloosta:
Good Morning Everyone.

Re: How To Bid Cars On COPART, BIDMAX & IAAI by Trustme2(m): 8:03pm On May 08
lamboloosta:
Good Morning Everyone.

I can guide you. Mention me or chat me 08038540586
Re: How To Bid Cars On COPART, BIDMAX & IAAI by lamboloosta(m): 9:08pm On May 08
[quote author=gesodrides post=129845862]Hello, good morning.

We can have a chat about this if you are open to that.

You can reach out to me via call or whatsapp on 08093943763 for more info.

Thanks so much
Someone reached out and has put me through the process.

(1) (Reply)

Awoof!!! Awoof!!!�� Toyota Highlander 2016 (tokunbo) / Vehicle Prices / Clean Used 2007 Toyota Camry LE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.