Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,069 members, 7,933,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:53 AM

Are You Interested In Learning How To Register Your Business Or Company With Cac - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Interested In Learning How To Register Your Business Or Company With Cac (77 Views)

Refer People To Register On Opay And Earn Money / Make Money By Learning How To Open A USA Verified PAYPAL Account Here In Nigeria / How To Fund Bet9ja Or Any Betting Company With Diamond Mobile App. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Learning How To Register Your Business Or Company With Cac by Samwise042(m): 11:54am On May 08
All for N25,000 ONLY Instead of N50, 000 original price:

1. How to Register A Business Name with CAC from Start to Finish.

2. How to Register A Limited Liability Company with CAC from Start to Finish.

3. How to Register An NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation & Association with CAC from start to finish.

4. How to Register A Limited By Guarantee Company with CAC from start to finish.

5. How to Register A Group of Companies with CAC from Start to Finish.

6. How to Upgrade a Business Name to a Company with CAC from start to finish.

7. How to file CAC annual returns for Business Name, Company, and NGO & perform 90% of all CAC Post Incorporation services with CAC from start to finish.

8. The step-by-step on how to pay the N150 CAC penalty fee.

9. The step-by-step on how to delete a Business Name from the CAC portal

10. The step-by-step on how to correct the CAC pre-correction of shares query.

What more?

I’ll also add the following as bonuses to YOU.

1. 50 Practical ways to market your business both online and offline.

2. How to write, design, format, and publish an eBook with 2 already-made templates.

3. How to use the CAC-Accredited Agent Portal.

Not just these ONLY.

1. You’ll get lifetime access to all the training mentioned above.

2. You’ll get Access to over 700+ CAC active agents on a paid WhatsApp Closed group &

3. You'll get access to free graphics and write-ups daily that you can use to market CAC Registration.

3. You’ll get access to use my brain on CAC-related matters when you are stuck.

ALL these for N25,000 ONLY.

And all are in walk-through practical videos. I mean, no theory with me. All are 100% practical videos. It’s a watch me do it video.

And as you pay, you get instant access at Coachfranklincac.com
ALL these for N25,000 ONLY.

And all are in walk-through practical videos. I mean, no theory with me. All are 100% practical videos. It’s a watch me do it video.

And as you pay, you will get instant access at Coachfranklincac.com

This offer is only valid untill 1st of July 2024, then the price will be increased to 30k and all bonuses courses will be removed.

Call, text or WhatsApp me on 09035595423

(1) (Reply)

Statistics And Breakdown About CBN Cybersecurity Levy / Tinubu's Adminstration Is Committed To Economic Growth And Poverty Alleviation I / Official And Confirmed Reasons Why Nigerians Are Getting Poorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.