Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,029 members, 7,939,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

NAFDAC Shuts Down Substandard Bakeries And Water Factory In Rivers State - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Shuts Down Substandard Bakeries And Water Factory In Rivers State (6078 Views)

Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) / State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) / NAFDAC Shuts Down Krispy Kreme Doughnuts For Using Expired Raw Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down Substandard Bakeries And Water Factory In Rivers State by Exousiang01(m): 10:20pm On May 08
mrdharkchild:
Na now day break. These companies were just launched yesterday.
Even when the government agencies try to do their job you people still complain.
This is demonic.
Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down Substandard Bakeries And Water Factory In Rivers State by Exousiang01(m): 10:26pm On May 08
Back2Daura:
Let the govt map out people like this who have a brand already and give them loans on single digit interest rate this will improve their infrastructure and production line thereby reducing unemployment.

Many of these guys have been operating for years and making profit.
Same way those that improved and are in hygienic places have....

No government anyway would do such.

Tomorrow same you will insult government for giving terrorists amnesty.

You are caught doing something wrong and the government should give you money instead of purninshing you.
Do you Nigerians think?
Won't they be in jail if they did this in some developed countries
Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down Substandard Bakeries And Water Factory In Rivers State by achinu(m): 10:40pm On May 08
How I wish all the substandard leaders of Nigeria would be shut down once and for all so that the masses can breathe!!
Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down Substandard Bakeries And Water Factory In Rivers State by mrdharkchild(m): 11:17pm On May 08
Exousiang01:

Even when the government agencies try to do their job you people still complain.
This is demonic.

I'm saying, Nigerians need stability of policies. New govt. can overturn old policies just to target people's businesses.

How can I invest in a country that can wake up one day and start demolishing businesses that has operated for sometime, without due process or plans for compensation.

Leave Nigeria and come and see how other countries do it.

You've gotten used to a govt. that shoves things down people's throat without giving a Bleep who or how it affects the common man
Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down Substandard Bakeries And Water Factory In Rivers State by Exousiang01(m): 5:44am On May 09
mrdharkchild:

I'm saying, Nigerians need stability of policies. New govt. can overturn old policies just to target people's businesses.

How can I invest in a country that can wake up one day and start demolishing businesses that has operated for sometime, without due process or plans for compensation.

You've gotten used to a govt. that shoves things down people's throat without giving a Bleep who or how it affects the common man
This is a new government and this particular agency has been active, do you expect them to go back in time to the days when they were not in power to start working ?
Why don't you appreciate what they are doing now.
If you child had been failing and school and he decides to sit up and starts producing good grades will you still punish him for the old days he failed or encourage him for his present good grades. You need to learn to be positive, your negative mindset is the reason you quickly rebuked them for their improvement
Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down Substandard Bakeries And Water Factory In Rivers State by Bullfallo(m): 7:31am On May 09
Mixing commercial bread with hands and sweats in this 21st century is only tell of backwardness
Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down Substandard Bakeries And Water Factory In Rivers State by Exousiang01(m): 12:40pm On May 09
mrdharkchild:

You are just being half smart which is actually not smart at all.

In the developed countries, do citizens go about building illegal structures?
Do the citizens go about building on the the right of way of the FG.

Did they inform the FG that they were gonna use thier land?

And as a matter of fact you are very ignorant of the true situation. The CEOs of these companies were called to a stakeholders meeting in September 2023 and they were very much aware.

Get your facts right.
You are obviously not living in a developed country because in developed countries people won't build out of the approved government plan and expect it not to be destroyed.

Who would compensate you for doing the wrong thing even in heaven.

I don't think you have left the shores of Nigeria.

I have business in Nigeria but I spend about 8 out of my 12 months in the UK yearly.
Come here and put a small tent in the wrong place, not to talk of building a 6 bedroom duplex in the wrong place.
It is stupid not to blame the people who are doing wrong but blame the government for trying to fix the wrong.

You must be sick in the head to say the trash you just said or you live in a forest and simply lacks civilization
Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down Substandard Bakeries And Water Factory In Rivers State by mrdharkchild(m): 12:57pm On May 09
Exousiang01:

You are just being half smart which is actually not smart at all.

In the developed countries, do citizens go about building illegal structures?
Do the citizens go about building on the the right of way of the FG.

Did they inform the FG that they were gonna use thier land?

And as a matter of fact you are very ignorant of the true situation. The CEOs of these companies were called to a stakeholders meeting in September 2023 and they were very much aware.

Get your facts right.
You are obviously not living in a developed country because in developed countries people won't build out of the approved government plan and expect it not to be destroyed.

Who would compensate you for doing the wrong thing even in heaven.

I don't think you have left the shores of Nigeria.

I have business in Nigeria but I spend about 8 out of my 12 months in the UK yearly.
Come here and put a small tent in the wrong place, not to talk of building a 6 bedroom duplex in the wrong place.
It is stupid not to blame the people who are doing wrong but blame the government for trying to fix the wrong.

You must be sick in the head to say the trash you just said or you live in a forest and simply lacks civilization

Judgement is fair to all. You only say this because you're not affected.

Wisdom is definitely not for childish adults.

May God put your business in the line where people will pass debates like this on.

I don't even think you're Nigerian at all.

You're just naiive.

It's always fire brigade approach to things in Nigeria.

If I were the govt. I'd have to validate companies like these and bring them to standard and now tax them.

It motivates entrepreneurs and business owners.

There's is opportunity in chaos, it all depends on your approach.

Even a tree that produces poison is still an asset.

The govt. is the goose that lays the egg, we are the workers that owe tax to the govt.

It annoys me when people blame the people for their problems, because you're in a place of favor.

I base in Canada, thanks
Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down Substandard Bakeries And Water Factory In Rivers State by Exousiang01(m): 1:06pm On May 09
mrdharkchild:

May God put your business in the line where people will pass debates like this on.

You're just naiive.

If I were the govt. I'd have to validate companies like these and bring them to standard and now tax them.

Lol

There are coastal roads all over the world and we see beaches littered along these roads, 700km of road will open up villages, farmers will have direct access to road linking to major cities, business will be opened along the road, have you ever travelled from Lagos to Enugu Via Asaba? Do you see the number of business on that road, people are employed and that road doesn't even have a beach, a beach.

You are small minded and you lack exposure, we nation should not move forward because some people built on a beach that belongs to the government, were you at any time told that the beach was sold to them?
These people have been making money off the FG beach for years without even a license, why do you think none of them can press charges....
You are just a regular Obidient dumbo, you sound very much like them...

We are looking at A road that will open up many areas, create jobs and boost economy you are talking about taxing 4 companies, how much tax would they pay to amount to the development this road will bring?

Like I said you lack vision, you can't see beyond your nose.

We won't be held back by the likes of you.
Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down Substandard Bakeries And Water Factory In Rivers State by Exousiang01(m): 9:50pm On May 09
mrdharkchild:

You're just naiive.

The govt. is the goose that lays the egg, we are the workers that owe tax to the govt.

It annoys me when people blame the people for their problems, because you're in a place of favor.

I base in Canada, thanks

Young man I have properties from Lagos to Ogun state, I followed the rules, today anywhere I am I sleep peacefully, I am not worried about anyone demolishing any of my properties.

You are a big liar, nobody living in Canada will say the rubbish you are saying.
The Canadian authorities will never allow this nonsense happen and the Canadian residence will never build without proper documentation.
Have you seen any owner of the demolished properties suing the government?
The government has said on many occasions "If you have approval bring the documents" yet nobody has brought any documents yet you are here in deep foolishness talking about wisdom.
Nobody in Canada will ever start a building project without approval.....
Like I said you live in a cave somewhere you have never been outside the shores of this country....
Canada my foot.
You live in Canada with this illiteracy and ignorance, you must think you are talking to a child.
Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down Substandard Bakeries And Water Factory In Rivers State by mrdharkchild(m): 9:54pm On May 09
Exousiang01:

Young man I have properties from Lagos to Ogun state, I followed the rules, today anywhere I am I sleep peacefully, I am not worried about anyone demolishing any of my properties.

You are a big liar, nobody living in Canada will say the rubbish you are saying.
The Canadian authorities will never allow this nonsense happen and the Canadian residence will never build without proper documentation.
Have you seen any owner of the demolished properties suing the government?
The government has said on many occasions "If you have approval bring the documents" yet nobody has brought any documents yet you are here in deep foolishness talking about wisdom.
Nobody in Canada will ever start a building project without approval.....
Like I said you live in a cave somewhere you have never been outside the shores of this country....
Canada my foot.
You live in Canada with this illiteracy and ignorance, you must think you are talking to a child.

You mustn't reply. Most especially, tell lies.
Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down Substandard Bakeries And Water Factory In Rivers State by Exousiang01(m): 9:52am On May 10
mrdharkchild:

You mustn't reply. Most especially, tell lies.

Am I the one claiming to be living in Canada despite knowing nothing about civilised countries?

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For June 5 2021 In Nigeria / Causes And Home Remedies For Delayed Menstruation! / edmark products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.