Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,532 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:39 PM

Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge (15393 Views)

Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? / Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders / Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by hisexcellency34: 8:44pm On May 08
Just kill.him

1 Like

Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by Legalaffairs(m): 8:46pm On May 08
This is one of the Easterners born and bred in Lagos. Charge the lazy idiot to court, hand him more than his sentence and let more than what justice prescribes take its course. He is not of us from the East. If we want to go illegal we go big illegal, not this.
Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by Gerhards: 8:49pm On May 08
AfonjaConehead:

Please stop pretending to be civil or educated, return to your tribal mode o

That dude is a very useless bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by Fabulouslouie(m): 8:50pm On May 08
Afamed:

Are you not ashamed of yourself?

I was about to say the same.

It's even worse now than ever. What's even wrong with people?
Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by Gerhards: 8:51pm On May 08
fred04:

So yorubas only commit crimes in Lagos Or south west?

You are actually talking to a dunce grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by Onyi90(m): 8:56pm On May 08
Foolish Action.
Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by GreenCovering: 9:03pm On May 08
Infrastructure bandit!
smiley
Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by ceejay80s(m): 9:11pm On May 08
LegendHero:

Why blur a criminals face, Una dey watch oyibo crime scenes at all?
Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by confusedlady(f): 9:15pm On May 08
Ade2024:

you are citizen
you can question government policy
are you outsider?

I am done with you.
I can't keep talking to a brick wall......
Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by gratefulheart(m): 9:39pm On May 08
Friday Nwafor tongue tongue tongue
Criminality is the only thing they know how to do...Na dem developed Lagos State.😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Lagos State will deport all of them soon.

LegendHero:

Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by Charly68: 9:47pm On May 08
Give them 10yrs in prison for their wickedness
Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by Ade2024: 10:52pm On May 08
confusedlady:

I am done with you.
I can't keep talking to a brick wall......
from a naturally tribalist human being
Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by ChronicGp(m): 10:54pm On May 08
NO
EXCUSES
Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by ZUBY77(m): 11:33pm On May 08
I don't care where he comes from. Just throw the animal into the lagoon.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by ZUBY77(m): 11:34pm On May 08
gratefulheart:
Friday Nwafor tongue tongue tongue
Criminality is the only thing they know how to do...Na dem developed Lagos State.😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Lagos State will deport all of them soon.

Hushpuppi
Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by nedekid: 2:01am On May 09
Can you just imagine this idiot? That brand new sparkling 3rd mainland bridge?
It seems banana republic treatment of public koboko flogging, Russian gulag system or remote cold imprisonment, or better still a sentence to forced community work in a slavery pattern ie no pay, just feeding and detention as forced Labour to maintain public infrastructure ie cleaning, construction etc should be melted on such people.
Infact we have lots of them around the city, from area boys, street urchins, agberos, under bridge dwellers etc. Grab them, house them, feed them, then make use of them forcefully as manual laborers shared in teams. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by anthropizzy(m): 4:51am On May 09
LegendHero:

Why are you concealing his face?

I feel there should be a harsh punishment for those who are destroying public infrastructure. This is madness

Taxpayers' money is involved and used to upgrade public infrastructure. I hate seeing public infrastructure being destroyed because of poverty in the country.
Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by bablon20(m): 6:27am On May 09
Now we all can see the reason why the Lagos state govt is repatriating some useless miscreants and thugs back to their state of origin.
Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by StJasper(m): 7:23am On May 09
Ade2024:

am talking of international competition not national award
ignorant fellow

Which international competition did you people win in Anambra state? Its glaring you really don't know anything.
Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by Ade2024: 7:39am On May 09
StJasper:

Which international competition did you people win in Anambra state? Its glaring you really don't know anything.
we win international competition
https://punchng.com/anambra-school-emerges-winner-in-global-competition/
Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:19am On May 09
Abbeyme:
Developer / officer

Conan the destroyer
Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by Ediffizy: 8:43am On May 09
They should beat the hell out of him..idiot
Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by udomonday: 9:48am On May 09
When there is no punishment for crime,the criminals get bolder.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by Klounge: 12:52pm On May 09
Bridge them just renovate. How many e Wan collect come sell I no even get what does he want them for
Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:23pm On May 09
santaclaws:

You're correct. As a Lagosian, born and raised here in Lag, I can confirm the fact that some of the vandals are Hausa people who are into scrap metal, popularly called "iron condemn". Although I have also noticed that all tribes are involved. From Igbos to Hausa to some Yoruba area boys.

Nowadays, the Hausa iron condemn guys have stepped up their game by entering people's homes and stealing from them.

Yep! Just like: West Philadelphia, born and raised! On the playground is where i spent most of my days!…..’ πŸ™‚
Re: Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:33pm On May 09
hisexcellency34:
Just kill.him

It’s funny how ethnic hatred and xenophobia can expose peoples hypocrisy and two-facedness! The same evil people baying for the blood of this fella the OP decided to create a thread in the politics section on, mainly because of the culprits ethnicity, are the very same people who cheer on the likes of Buhari, Tinubu and MC Oluomo who have wrecked lives and stolen much more from the public than the culprit in question could manage to steal in a thousand lifetimes! They hardly ever show as much consternation to the murderous antics of killer herdsmen/bandits/kidnappers operating in their region!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Ambitious Nigerian Women In Politics Today / Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi / Danjuma Goje To Declare For Senate President After Budget Passage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.