Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,464 members, 7,833,585 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC (5190 Views)

Obinna Nwosu: American Citizens Are Waiting To sue Tinubu For Drug Adiction. / Rivers: Appeal Court Re-instates Sacked ADP, ADC House Of Assembly Candidates / Obinna Nwosu: Most Politicians Are Jealous Of Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by obembet(f): 4:58pm On May 08
The African Democratic Congress (ADC) House of Representatives candidate in Abia state, Obinna Nwosu, has dumped the party for pulling party APC

Nwosu make this announcement on his Twitter (X) official handle.

He wrote.

Today I officially joined the All Progressive Congress (APC) at the ward level.
Our country Nigeria is going through a transition phase and to unlock the next chapter which will bring prosperity to the nation, citizens have to make a deliberate effort to support President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s led administration. I am joining the APC to support the government and contribute to the development of our dear country. I want to thank all my supporters from Abia state who have followed me on this journey. I hope this epoch event will encourage more young Abians and indeed Igbo youths from the south east to start aligning with national politics. Thank you and God bless Nigeria.

- Obinna Nwosu
2023 House of Reps Candidate

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by DeLaRue: 5:01pm On May 08
Oops

Nigerian politicians are a unique breed.

Self interest only. Nothing else.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:06pm On May 08
The party is clearly written ADC on the campaign poster but Bateria has blinded Ops eyes.

Too bad.

Obembet sorry!!

nlfpmod fergie001 please take this post to the trash

7 Likes

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by obembet(f): 5:10pm On May 08
DeLaRue:
Oops

Na only foolish people still dey kill themselves, fight Thier friends cos of politicians.

I hope obident learn from this..

No matter how you rate politicians, I see them a one group of criminals

Nlfpmod

He dump ADC in 2022 for LP

Former ADC House of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Dumps Party Read more: https://www.legit.ng/politics/1566161-breaking-adc-house-reps-candidate-obinna-nwosu-dumps-party/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:11pm On May 08
obembet:

Na only foolish people still dey kill themselves, fight Thier friends cos of politicians.

Nlfpmod

Shut up Ogbeni.

You scored own goal with your useless post.

The guy was an ADC candidate and you tagged him Labour party.

How better are you with the people you're labelling.

10 Likes

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by nazicartel(m): 5:11pm On May 08
This foolish boy that's always writing nonsense on Twitter. His mind has always been with APC right from time. He was never in LP. He just supported OBI as any right thinking person did

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:14pm On May 08
nazicartel:
This foolish boy that's always writing nonsense on Twitter. His mind has always been with APC right from time. He was never in LP. He just supported OBI as any right thinking person did

And the mischievous Obembet despite adding the campaign poster of the said dude and the corrections in the comments, has refused to modify his headline

But he/she is up there bleating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by kingsways: 5:15pm On May 08
He failed in Labor party when everyone else won with Labor Party in SE

Talk of good riddance to bad rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:15pm On May 08
kingsways:
He failed in Labor party when everyone else won with Labor Party in SE

He's not even in LP but ADC

7 Likes

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by AngryMrMAN: 5:17pm On May 08
Small boy used as a mole

We know since

Ronu can rejoice 😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by Bethel4Life(f): 5:18pm On May 08
Obinna nwosu is never a labor party member

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by nazicartel(m): 5:18pm On May 08
Lizzysamuel:

And the mischievous Obembet despite adding the campaign poster of the said dude and the corrections in the comments, has refused to modify his headline

But he/she is up there bleating
very foolish individuals. They might even take it to front page like this too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by Melagros(m): 5:18pm On May 08
COMRADES, his defection will not affect the fortune of labour party in Abia State or Nigeria at large

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by AngryMrMAN: 5:19pm On May 08
obembet:

Nlfpmod

Former ADC House of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Dumps Party Read more: https://www.legit.ng/politics/1566161-breaking-adc-house-reps-candidate-obinna-nwosu-dumps-party/

He is a mole

It's in every state, if you are not in politics you would not understand.

Only daft and jobless fools like helinuies kills themselves online
Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:20pm On May 08
nazicartel:
very foolish individuals. They might even take it to front page like this too

Now that the thread has been modified, watch it die natural death😂.

LP, Obidients and anything that has to do with Obi is the air they breathe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by yarimo(m): 5:26pm On May 08
Hahahaha shey labour party is not worth defecting ne 🤣🤣

19 Likes

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by AngryMrMAN: 5:31pm On May 08
yarimo:
Hahahaha shey labour party is not worth defecting ne 🤣🤣

Yaro

You have eaten akamu and yam again?

So you can't read ehh mehhh nama?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by Agbadorian(f): 6:10pm On May 08
That guy na APC supporter from day one
Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by Kusu12: 6:11pm On May 08
Lizzysamuel:

Now that the thread has been modified, watch it die natural death😂.

LP, Obidients and anything that has to do with Obi is the air they breathe
He's only following the foot step of extraordinaire serial party defector Obingo APGA-PDP-LP!

1 Like

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by Kusu12: 6:14pm On May 08
Nothing different from what Agulu fraudster and extraordinaire serial party defector Obingo has done. But obirodent miscreants like to over hyping their fake messiah and condemn others for taken similar step.

1 Like

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by benuejosh: 6:15pm On May 08
Not even Labour Party.

Peter Obi is badluck to Labour Party.

2 Likes

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by jiz: 6:16pm On May 08
Nwosu naa obidient online and bateria offline grin

1 Like

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by jiz: 6:17pm On May 08
This one naa opportunist.... grin grin
obembet:
The African Democratic Congress (ADC) House of Representatives candidate in Abia state, Obinna Nwosu, has dumped the party for pulling party APC

Nwosu make this announcement on his Twitter (X) official handle.

He wrote.

2 Likes

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by fuckJones(f): 6:18pm On May 08
he is bigger than obi

1 Like

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by Ade2024: 6:20pm On May 08
obembet:

Nlfpmod

he is not lp member
he is just supporting peter obi
so shift
alex otti is different from him
Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:32pm On May 08
DeLaRue:
Oops

How
His many other ppl interest have you put before your own
They are Normal
It is you Nigerians that don't have self interest
Waiting for awoof from above
No go hustle you hear
Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by Cj4charles(m): 6:33pm On May 08
grin
Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by OredoPikin: 6:35pm On May 08
obembet:

Nlfpmod

he was never a member of LP
He wanted to use Obi popularity to get to the house through ADC
He was never a member of LP
Lies go kill you and your generation
u didnt even read the link you provided
idiot

1 Like

Re: Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC by bentenny(m): 6:47pm On May 08
Is this not the same PDP member obembet who claimed Obi cannot win his LGA in the last election and was willing to stake for it?

The same OP refused to admit that a former governor of abia state dumped her party for APC!

Now she thought same fate is happening to LP not knowing the person was in ADC and only used Obi's popularity to win an election in 2023!

This has become the tribulation facing PDP,instead of focussing to get the party ready for 2027,their minions kept attacking Obi until their party got torn apart by Wike!

Keep pontificating over past glory!
You will learn a lesson!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nine Oil Thieves Jailed For 90 Years Each In Niger Delta / 20 Militants Surrender Arms In Akwa-Ibom / See The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.