Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,521 members, 7,833,718 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George (11136 Views)

Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual / Rotimi Amaechi Tells PDP Not To Challenge Election Results In Court / New Minimum Wage: Why Is Atiku Or The PDP Not Saying Anything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by modernWays: 8:05pm On May 08
NeckingNgulping:
My question now is, can Wike support any candidate that will represent PDP in the 2027 presidential election against the second term bid of Tinubu?

I don't blame you, i blame the useless politics you are all playing.

Nonsense and ingredients.

Wike understand that in 2027, North will never vote another southerner who will have constitutional right for two terms in office after Tinubu 4 years tenure. He also understands that, it is not an ideal to give power back to the North after just 4 years of a southerner.

The above might be one of the reasons he chose to serve in opposition party led government.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Bluntemperor: 8:11pm On May 08
NeckingNgulping:
My question now is, can Wike support any candidate that will represent PDP in the 2027 presidential election against the second term bid of Tinubu?

It seems you are not following the trend of the things!
Remember that Hon Wike had said it ' that as long as President Tinubu want to contest in 2027,he will not oppose him'
That answer your questions!

1 Like

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Slytiger: 8:12pm On May 08
😂😂😂
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by jiz: 8:16pm On May 08
The hatred for Atiku and the greediness of Atiku are what will finish PDP at National level grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:18pm On May 08
Bluntemperor:

It seems you are not following the trend of the things!
Remember that Hon Wike had said it ' that as long as President Tinubu want to contest in 2027,he will not oppose him'
That answer your questions!

This is very serious.. Wike is truly a devil. I'm baffled that PDP leaders have yet to ostracize him. It remains a mystery to me.
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:22pm On May 08
modernWays:

Wike understand that in 2027, North will never vote another southerner who will have constitutional right for two terms in office after Tinubu 4 years tenure. He also understands that, it is not an ideal to give power back to the North after just 4 years of a southerner.

The above might be one of the reasons he chose to serve in opposition party led government.

Confusion.. That's the height of self-centeredness. Neither here nor there. The joke is on his foolish followers.
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by davidluv(m): 8:31pm On May 08
This dirty, bribe taking old man can be talking all he wants. He's lucky Obasanjo did not allow him rot in prison. Agbaya!
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Akacollins7: 8:36pm On May 08
This news is just getting here after it has expired
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by PHAYOL81: 8:37pm On May 08
Of course!
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by IBB007: 8:44pm On May 08
lol…Wike dey credit this one account steady
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by BondRiv: 8:54pm On May 08
Don't mind those Dubai followers and other disgruntled characters.
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Yelight(m): 8:59pm On May 08
NeckingNgulping:

Wike is using FCT money to get his own quorum in PDP, is this not the man that said he'll leave Nigeria if BAT wins? Money don change hand so voice don change, remember he who pays the Piper dictates the tune.
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:03pm On May 08
Yelight:

Wike is using FCT money to get his own quorum in PDP, is this not the man that said he'll leave Nigeria if BAT wins? Money don change hand so voice don change, remember he who pays the Piper dictates the tune.

You know him very well.. Speaking from both sides of his mouth. No shame.
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Theoarhics: 9:05pm On May 08
These useless old men are the problem of this country.
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Blazebond(m): 9:11pm On May 08
This bode George is a Shameless old pathetic fool and that is why he his being embarrassed politically Everytime.
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Goke7: 9:12pm On May 08
chai wetin dem give Baba George chop, grin
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Lomprico2: 9:26pm On May 08
Wike sabi bribe o!
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Saao(m): 9:28pm On May 08
NwaNimo1:
Judas was also a disciple!

not just a disciple but a finance minister(Treasurer)
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Charly68: 9:44pm On May 08
PDP is in complex political quagmire..they are master of the game sha
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Olichoke: 10:30pm On May 08
But he is working against a PDP Governor in his home state
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by duduade: 11:20pm On May 08
E be like say Bide G don collect silent motivator

Cause if the blind and dumb knows this is a blatant lie o

😂😂
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by udemzyudex(m): 11:21pm On May 08
This clown should understand that he is no longer a kid.
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Akpakomiza2: 11:42pm On May 08
Freshtruth:
Wike too get Level even Atiku dey fear am grin. I still maintain if not be say PDP rigged Akwa ibom and wike rigged port Harcourt Obi would have been home and dry

Do the maths yourselves

Obi would still have lost.by the way,no evidence that obi was rigged out in akwa ibom
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Chimela101: 3:01am On May 09
NeckingNgulping:

Meaning that PDP will not have candidate in 2027 presidential election.
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by NeckingNgulping(m): 3:15am On May 09
Chimela101:

Meaning that PDP will not have candidate in 2027 presidential election.

The once ruling party seems to have gone on a journey of no return. Who would have thought this would be the fate of PDP.
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Omalicious1: 6:04am On May 09
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Moseshasss: 6:08am On May 09
He WIKE should contest a National Election 🗳️ on the PDP platform to prove this point....
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Pocca: 6:45am On May 09
Old fool
Re: Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George by Ebubu: 11:20am On May 09
LegendHero:

Don’t you know Tinubu is the leader of both PDP and APC?

very wicked replygrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibb Not Dead (RUMOUR) / Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland / 70 Years After: Nagasaki And Hiroshima Attack.(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.