Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Peter Obi Reacts To Microsoft Shutting Down Its Lagos Innovation Centre - Computers (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Peter Obi Reacts To Microsoft Shutting Down Its Lagos Innovation Centre (22277 Views)

How Do I Convert A 15mb PDF File To Microsoft Word? / Converting Wordperfect Documents To Microsoft Word / PC Shutting Down Intermittently. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Microsoft Shutting Down Its Lagos Innovation Centre by Diligence: 5:15am On May 09
Prophet Peter The Rock Ayodele Fayose prophesied that Mr Peter Obi would remove anybody who rigged/'won' 2023 general elections, in 2027.

It's obvious that every Nigerian is damn too frustrated by Tinubu cum APC. As it's ehn, Nigerians fit no wait reach 2027-o. With the hardship, corruption, frustration, hunger, inflation, insecurity, poverty, multiple taxations & loss of thousands of jobs, millions of Nigerians no go fit wait until 2027!
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Microsoft Shutting Down Its Lagos Innovation Centre by Tflex01: 6:25am On May 09
NaijaSumigan:

You failed to comprehend the details. It was stated that if Tinubu intention was to suffer and put Nigerians in pain and agony, then he should be taken away instead or peacefully resign.

You don't understand the acts of GOD. You're a baby! Let the same words you utter manifest over your life and family instead as the LORD GOD Liveth.

I say again,
If you wish anyone death including Tinubu, you and your family will perish before him, and swiftly too.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Microsoft Shutting Down Its Lagos Innovation Centre by Winnin009: 7:45am On May 09
stonemasonn:
All the big techs are downsizing. Thousands in the US alone have been fired.

Lol. The same way the war in Ukraine is the cause for petroleum products increase in prices.

Smh. By the way, they didn’t downsize; they pulled out entirely.

Stop distorting facts.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Microsoft Shutting Down Its Lagos Innovation Centre by Winnin009: 7:58am On May 09
MasterTeeUSA:
By the way, what I am saying Peter Obi can do is what I am already making plans to do...lease a land, get our local plumber to run a series of sprinkler system by running pipes underground from an overhead tank before planting...then release to the community so they can maintain and harvest as they see fit. I do not believe in talking about something, one must actually do it and lead by example. Peter Obi knows how to import...I have no clue how he can turn the country to a producing nation that will be exporting. Followers just follow blindly like Fela said...Mister Follow Follow

You’re just sounding like a kid. Obi should do what exactly?!

Yes he said we should move from consumption to production.

You’re sounding like that means one should go about setting up industries to employ people. You speaking of Obi importing and all that BS

The ports are on ground but the policies are stifling. Is it Obi that will put policies on ground too since he already knows how to import?

Switching us from the consumers we are in to even bigger consumers is exactly why companies are pulling out and it’s all in our economic policies.

I mean; look at electricity. Handling things like electricity is the first step to move from consumers to producers instead; the government increases the tariff and put no new infrastructure to justify the increase. Obi has repeatedly said that but you just choose to listen selectively.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Microsoft Shutting Down Its Lagos Innovation Centre by Winnin009: 8:15am On May 09
Slytiger:

I wonder when he is going to react to Microsoft laying off people in other countries too.

Omo, you guys comparing this to laying off of staffs?! Are you guys daft or what?

Companies lay-off staffs all the time to reemploy even more. MTN and Airtel laid off thousands about couple of years ago.

Now a company pulled out of your nation totally; kindly send a post of Microsoft or google folding up or pulling out of said nations?!
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Microsoft Shutting Down Its Lagos Innovation Centre by NaijaSumigan: 8:34am On May 09
Tflex01:

I say again,
If you wish anyone death including Tinubu, you and your family will perish before him, and swiftly too.

I see you're part of the evil people in this Country. Judgment has come to stay and there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Microsoft Shutting Down Its Lagos Innovation Centre by Morizo(m): 8:58am On May 09
DarkandHandsome:
Peter Obi, Tinubu, Atiku all of you are all the same. undecided undecided undecided

See yeye justification for voting a drug dealer into the highest position in the land. The present administration is not legitimate in the eyes of the comity of nations. So expect more job losses.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Microsoft Shutting Down Its Lagos Innovation Centre by Morizo(m): 9:03am On May 09
Osidazz19:
Reactor. grin grin grin

The BITTER SOUL clown again.
Desperate MOFO should focus on his trading business. He will never rule Nigeria.
Nothing is guaranteed in life but I can almost guarantee you that one.

Compound fool like my grandad will call someone who thinks from the anus . One thing guaranteed in life is you don't know what will happen to you next so stop playing God.
If he's destined and it comes to pass just pray you are among the living to witness it due to the harsh economic policies that could trigger more hardships and surge crimes upwards that may not guarantee that
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Microsoft Shutting Down Its Lagos Innovation Centre by Honestey: 10:26am On May 09
When will Bitter Obi respond to good things that is happening under this government?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Microsoft Shutting Down Its Lagos Innovation Centre by MasterTeeUSA: 1:36pm On May 09
Lol I have not heard an adult say someone is sounding like a kid. I keep forgetting NairaLand has people with low Intelligent Quotient. I won't drag issues with you. When a man or woman needs to insult to get a point across without debating objectively, it shows the inferiority complex. Online does allow idiots to form sensible humans. Some of those that insult online cannot even pick the crumbs of those they insult not to talk of share food with them. Learn to argue with maturity. You English typing on here is not worthy of a HS Graduate not to talk of a college grad. Have a blessed day.

Winnin009:

You’re just sounding like a kid. Obi should do what exactly?!

Yes he said we should move from consumption to production.

You’re sounding like that means one should go about setting up industries to employ people. You speaking of Obi importing and all that BS

The ports are on ground but the policies are stifling. Is it Obi that will put policies on ground too since he already knows how to import?

Switching us from the consumers we are in to even bigger consumers is exactly why companies are pulling out and it’s all in our economic policies.

I mean; look at electricity. Handling things like electricity is the first step to move from consumers to producers instead; the government increases the tariff and put no new infrastructure to justify the increase. Obi has repeatedly said that but you just choose to listen selectively.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Microsoft Shutting Down Its Lagos Innovation Centre by Winnin009: 5:26pm On May 09
MasterTeeUSA:
Lol I have not heard an adult say someone is sounding like a kid. I keep forgetting NairaLand has people with low Intelligent Quotient. I won't drag issues with you. When a man or woman needs to insult to get a point across without debating objectively, it shows the inferiority complex. Online does allow idiots to form sensible humans. Some of those that insult online cannot even pick the crumbs of those they insult not to talk of share food with them. Learn to argue with maturity. You English typing on here is not worthy of a HS Graduate not to talk of a college grad. Have a blessed day.

Oga, you just typed nonsense. I didn’t insult you; I just said you sounded like a kid and you further buttressed my point.

You’ve been talking about how Obi should do this and that but I pointed how silly you sounded and you feel insulted then go on to say some more pointless nonsense that has no connection with the initial topic.

Grow a pair and some sense while at it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Broadband Internet Services in Nigeria / Help!! 230v (5000w Stabilizer) Cannot Power LG 1.5hp Air Conditioner / Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.