Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,259 members, 7,846,191 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported (21632 Views)

40 Malawians Arrested For Abandoning Israeli Farms To Look For Jobs In Town / Departure Of Hundreds Of Malawians To Israel To Work As Farm Labourers / Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by udemzyudex(m): 11:14pm On May 08
God1000:
21st century slavery, I blame the government of Malawi for this nonsense

As a pan africanist, I totally condemn this

Clown, we have Nigerians traveling abroad to wash plate and wash dishes.

Channel the same energy to your government for the same nonsense.
Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by Gerrard59(m): 11:19pm On May 08
Good. Rules are rules. These are some of the reasons many countries with low fertility rates in Asia are wary of Africans. Thais go there, work, learn and move back to Thailand. Vietnamese do the same. Even Filipinos follow the laid-down rules.

Rules are rules. Follow them accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by osazsky(m): 11:19pm On May 08
God1000:

which kind slavery pass people dying for 5kg of palative rice due to stampede in their father land...as Fulani turn kidnapping to biz go to any Nigerian prison and check if u will see one Fulani there..guy u be slave to ur master

1 Like

Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by Gerrard59(m): 11:22pm On May 08
TheGift:
Modern day slavery.

So they are not allowed to aspire beyond a particular status in society?

They can, but not on that visa.

What is that, if not modern slavery.

It's the same happening in so called saner societies, but they know how to cloak it in more diplomatic niceties and systemic limitations.

Modern day slavery, where the slaves are the ones exporting themselves to be enslaved. Where you are not fit to exist in the country, except you stick to your given status in society.

Modern day slavery!!!

Then stay in your country. Don't go elsewhere!

1 Like

Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by Krismas(m): 11:22pm On May 08
grin Another child killing jew terrorist in fancy clothes lies dead. Some man killed the terrorist to avenge the innocent children. Apparently, this fool will show his "useless medals of narcissism awarded by his government-mafia" to the Almighty Judge of all mankind.

Violence begets violence and Cains roam the world.

Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by kareemkamil(m): 11:31pm On May 08
God1000:

May Almighty God continue to bless u abundantly, for this ur comment. When will Africans leader's use there common sense. Farming u are running from in ur own continent, u are doing it costlessly in another man's continent. Shame on Africans leader's.
Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by Yankee101: 11:32pm On May 08
Israelites were refugees in multiple countries at a time
The openness of American immigration housed streams of migration waves of Jews from Europe before, during and after the world war. That’s why there’s a very very high population of Jews in America

Let’s put a human face to immigration policies

If you found mercy, you should be conscious of being more merciful than others. Be it in the safeguard of the well being of immigrants or lived of non combatant Gazans, especially women and children

They left the farm jobs because they were being cheated

Address that also

Africans are not slave labourers
Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by kareemkamil(m): 11:36pm On May 08
ChizzyBuna:

Boy listen..

You see back then in school you have 2 types of people
1. The students that know the rules and follow it to a default
2. The students that breaks the rules then start crying victim when punished.

You came into a Foreign land with a WORK visa
A Contract with all the rules and the punishment of deportation if you break the rules. It is all in the Contract

A work contract that states you are coming into this country to work for company A.
If you enter country then run away to work for company B.
You have broken the WORK contract which the penalty for breaking such rule is deportation.
This is signed and written in their contract

But trust Africans to go and break the rules .
Because you can do anyhow in Africa and nothing will happen.
Welcome to Civilized nations you jihadist monkey.

You go another man country break their law
Them cry victim when they get punished.

The reason Europe don't like hiring Africans is that once African enter Europe he will break contract and run to another place.

So save your propaganda and grab a shovel and continue digging for dirt to lay on Israel.

You go dig for 365 days till you finally find sense inside that hole you are digging.

This ur story is much, summarize & give us meaningful opinion.
Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by Krismas(m): 11:37pm On May 08
grin

Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by Krismas(m): 11:41pm On May 08
grin grin grin After the Israeli army began its assault on Rafah, riots broke out in Athens.

At night, protesters broke into a hotel where a group of Israeli tourists were staying. The police fought off the Israelis using tear gas.
Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by healthkknatural: 11:57pm On May 08
Okoroawusa:
What kind of modern day slavery is this?
. Many are into Modern slavery in our Country ,Working from 8 to 5 Everyday and Been Paid 35k Per Month is more than Modern Day Slavery ..
Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by healthkknatural: 11:59pm On May 08
TheGift:

You can chose to remain a slave in Nigeria or not, some of us have chosen not to be slaves. even though we are in Nigeria.

In some other climes, you do not have a choice.
. Lies ..Many are Slaves ..
Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by MYKELDAYO(m): 12:20am On May 09
God1000:

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c1rvyqzwpq7o
if no be say Africans are cursed and lack direction in this 21st century u are exchanging your citizens for a modern day slavery.. bastards
Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by buggatiboss(m): 12:51am On May 09
They will treat your black ass same way bro and you are here defending them ,i don't know if it's bigotry or ignorance or just for tend whatever the case might be you are absolutely evil for that am sure
Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by TheSuperX(m): 1:12am On May 09
Righteousness2:
In other news, the Civilian population in obedience to the IDF are on their way out of rafah.

Come rain come sun, Hamas Terrorists and all their accomplices will be Crushed, Eliminated and thrown into virgin land.
Pastor of hell, you will rot in hell with your Jewish Zionist god Netayanhu. 😂
Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by nedekid: 1:44am On May 09
Remman:
why them no come Nigeria?

Secondly, the people were not told how this kind of contract job works, if they were paid only 18 shekels out of 32, then they should have asked their government because the remaining 14 shekels must have been paid to them. Seems they were not properly informed, hence the deportation.
This is Israel being spoken about, the most apartheid and racist state known to man, you actually expect the African farm hands to be able to argue a breach of contract between then and an Israeli citizen in Israel?
Omo, you go explain taya.

1 Like

Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by KnownUnknown: 1:47am On May 09
nedekid:

This is Israel being spoken about, the most apartheid and racist state known to man, you actually expect the African farm hands to be able to argue a breach of contract between then and an Israeli citizen in Israel?
Omo, you go explain taya.

If these people weren’t blinded by the repulsive Hebrew mythology they base the sorry lives on, they’d see these disgusting Jews for what they are.
Flip the Nazi coin, and the other side is Jew. Same demented supremacist ideology.

1 Like

Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by KnownUnknown: 1:49am On May 09
ruffhandu:
This the beat many African leaders can do, sell their citizens into slavery and abandoned them there. Why wouldn't they also encourage them to reach out if treated unfairly in any way. Instead they will tell Israel to come and pack more willing slaves, "to reduce unemployment". Chai! Africa ntooorr!

A lot of African countries need a Mussolini type of leader to cleanse the land of the unscrupulous and myopic thieves crippling the continent. Even if the Mussolini type is subsequently killed, at least he would have gotten rid of the scum.
Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by KnownUnknown: 1:52am On May 09
Elsueno:

Hey Jewish goy, There is chance to proudly serve Ur slave masters in Israel instead of this extremism u dey do for here.

I am absolutely sure, U would even slave away ur niggery blavk a## freeely for Ur Zionists masters.

in fact, I might be willing to sponsor ur visa just to get rid of ur GENOCIDAL a## out of 9ja.

Sending him out would be a waste. The rat should be condemned to apartheid conditions right there in Nigeria for the rest of his miserable life and made to pray to the filthy jew shit he calls god as his condition worsens.

1 Like

Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by Empiree: 1:56am On May 09
God1000:

This is what we are telling some mo.rons that are supporting Israel. Isræl wants to subject Arab Palestinians to slavery by having them work on plantations while Israelis work as administrators that control them. But unfortunately some Africans don't get it. They think Israel is "God chosen".

Isræl is living in the 1960s America

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by Ezendigbo1978: 2:19am On May 09
tradepunter:

Propaganda jihadist ..... Hand go touch you

E be like say ogun wan kii you abi?

So anyone that goes against your bloodthirsty Israel is now perceived as Jihadist right? FOOL

1 Like

Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by tradepunter: 3:07am On May 09
Ezendigbo1978:

E be like say ogun wan kii you abi?

So anyone that goes against your bloodthirsty Israel is now perceived as Jihadist right? FOOL

You Islamic bstrd STFU
Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by Benjamin4388(m): 3:17am On May 09
TheGift:

First of all, going by your analogy, I am not a slave, because.my mentality and my reality is to always afford the bag of rice, since before it was 8k till and even if it goes beyond 80k

Secondly , which country's government takes their citizens into consideration when making decisions. Is it Israel with netanyahus low rating before the war and with a large number of Israelis opposing the war.? Or is Russia with Putin or China's communist party or Divided US.

I did not avoid anything. If you want to talk about.minimum wage we can. But one thing I avoid is comparing apples and oranges, e.g comparing Israel which is not even up to 5% of Nigerians population with Nigeria.

Or comparing hustling in my country where I have an opportunity to aspire and achieve like many have or work in a strange land doing a job where I can't aspire to anything else.

Being free from slavery is not so much about your external environment but about your inner mindset. Its about first emancipating yourself from mental slavery. The kind of slavery that keeps you thinking that the answers to your problems are somewhere out there. Regardless of where you are , It always begins with you, with what's on your inside and what you have at hand.
Think about it.

you no get point.. walai ta lai... how do you pursue your dreams?..it's by capital or opportunities which are lacking in Nigeria..now people going to slave in quotes by you in other country gets to achieve those things quicker over there..and the last time I checked you can go back to your country when you wants to..and almost all of them are going there to gather capital and come back...which they won't in 10 lifetime in Malawi
Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by ruffhandu: 3:44am On May 09
osazsky:
so it's the black govt that is selling them as slaves..we are our prob

Come on. Did you not read the article? Israel signed an agreement with the Malawian government to hire Malawians to go work in labour farms in Israel and be paid less than minimum wage. And now some Malawians left the jobs for factory jobs because they didn't even keep to the minimum wage agreement, and they were deported. The Israelie govt fumes about how they left the job, even though they were paid less than promised. But the Malawian govt's response is "don't worry, we have many more you can take as slaves. We gave you 1500 before, now we will give you 10,000 slaves" to reduce unemployment. Tufiakwa!. Those 10,00 will face inhumane treatments there and not one of them will be able to cough.

They were being paid $4.8 to work in farms for God's sake.
Those slaves will be made to work for about 24days in a month, and 10 hrs each day, hard labour, and at the end be paid $116. $116 in a month! can they rent a house? No. They will be living in refugee camps and living like slaves. So Malawian government cannot help these people set up farms, even if they earn $200, or even $00 as poor people, at least they are in their own farms in their own country, don't you see how dignifying that would be? And you say this is not slavery. Which developed country can you feed well with $100? I am pained.

Cheei!!
Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by Edusouls(m): 3:48am On May 09
ChristineC:
African governments are just a curse. A shit-stain to humanity. This is their plan to reduce unemployment in their countries? Who did this to a continent that has everything??
the curse of the Blackman is still going strong, it’s a God forsaken continent really
Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by ariesbull: 3:54am On May 09
God1000:

what about Nigerians that Japa and
Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by ruffhandu: 4:01am On May 09
bizzibodi:
$8.6 x 8hrs x #1500....
Imagine d gbudugbudu in just 8hrs multiple by 24days.....just tiny Israel oo!competing with US in income per head.
Just imagine how how intending 9jarians japarians will full Israeli embassy in coming days.

Are you kidding? What sort of mathematics is this? Please, irrespective of our affiliations, when we see wrong things we should call them out
Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by tctrills: 4:10am On May 09
God1000:

When did finding job in another country become slavery? Were they not paid for their labour?
Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by tctrills: 4:13am On May 09
Melagros:
COMRADES, Israel dey crez sometimes sef, did they want the Malawians to remain in hard labour for ever?
Nobody who doesn't need or deserve freedom
They have been sent back to Malawi where they can have all the freedom they seek.
Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by tctrills: 4:14am On May 09
busomma:
It's no gain saying, Isreal is a very evil place. Nothing good comes out it.
And Nigeria is a very holy land.

1 Like

Re: Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported by tctrills: 4:15am On May 09
Faiththatworks:
I'm deeply ashamed at the Whole country of Malawi. We were told our forefathers in Africa were ignorant when the white man came.to pack Africans Into ships and ferry them all over the world to be used as slaves on plantations.
It's bemusing and satanic that 2000 years after the exploits of Mungo Park,some African leaders will brazenly and without any iota of shame allow their citizens to be boarded on slave planes and taken again to another plantation to work for the White Man.
Sincerely Africans are the most shameless people on Earth,I weep for this continent of Africa,I weep because in this same write up, another shameless government official is trumpeting that there's another set of 1500 Malawians ready to board the slave plane to work on the white man's plantation.
If our forefathers were ignorant,these set of New slave masters are the most wicked and despicable set of Black imbeciles.
Why can't these shameless imbecilic government officals force Isreal to open its borders to allows Palestinians back to farm on their plantation or bring their farms to Malawi and export whatever they produce.
If this isn't slavery,I don't know what other name to call it.
God bless my Wonderful country Nigeria.
God bless Africa.

You are Ashamed that people choose to work and feed their families.
Or is your problem with people traveling to a foreign land to look for work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AU Blames Israeli-Palestinian Conflict On Denial Of Palestinian People’s Rights / Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates / Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.