Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt (11498 Views)

Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja / BREAKING: Lagos Government Begins Demolition Of Marked Buildings After School Co / Houses Destroyed As Mast Falls On Buildings After Heavy Rainfall In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by NastiLord: 9:58pm On May 08
Amnesty international will appeal
Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by mankan2k7(m): 10:03pm On May 08
Q
Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by Chicagograduate(m): 10:25pm On May 08
Governor sanwolu want to grab people's land and build his own houses.
Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by flipdat(m): 10:33pm On May 08
anonymuz:
Fault of the so called developers. Forget about tribes
sad existence
Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by Omodua(m): 11:04pm On May 08
tiger28:
We go soon hear " they just jealous of us" SOON!

Meanwhile I am a Northerner. And my ppl will be the victims of this measure too....like other Nigerians INCLUDING YORUBAS!
Who is asking you your tribe? We know you're Lagos state government sympathiser,so stop fooling yourself.

No nation develops when cronyism, grovelling bigotry and nepotism is enthroned in the conduct of public affairs.

Lagos state government demolishing people's houses under the guise of unapproved plans is horrorific and unacceptable.

Comeuppance will visit those behind this wickedness to the people. It's people's sweat they're destroying.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by Omodua(m): 11:10pm On May 08
SmartPolician:

That's a big lie; nobody is targeted. The only difference is that Igbos bring tribal angles to demolition.

Yoruba people's properties are demolished, they cry and move on. But if you try it to an Igbo man's property, he brings victim mentality.

People remember tribe when things go south, but consider themselves connected when they are enjoying the proceeds of wrongdoings or breaking the law.
But the demolition craze started after 2023 Presidential elections where Asiwaju lost Lagos state. Ever since then,there has been so much bitterness towards non indigenes especially of south east extraction.

This animosity was reinforced when Bayo Onanuga warned Igbos never to interfere again in Lagos politics.

And the warning is what we're seeing right now.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by NoToPile: 11:14pm On May 08
Over 80percent of houses in Lekki and by extension Lagos.

If lekki people don't have approval even on lands that are okay is it ikorodu and Badagry people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by CaptainFM1: 11:19pm On May 08
FalseProphet1:
They sha shouldn't demolish my spiritual center or else I'll call down fire on them.

This I have seen.

If your spiritual shrine cannot save itself, that should tell you that you're just wasting your time with a spiritual god that is absolutely powerless.

Stop deceiving yourself. You should know that after God is government. Even if your spiritual head is Jesus or Mohammed, they will pay Ceaser what is Ceaser's.

Religions doesn't matter when it comes to tax matter.
Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by yemmywesey(m): 11:21pm On May 08
Mr konan the destroyer or Mr legatus glabbar should please start the demolition first in isale eko Lagos island, ebutte metta, oto awori, gaskiyah, costain and ijora both olopa and badiya, that is where calamity buildings are , waiting for the Armageddon or dooms day to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by OKEMKPI: 1:02am On May 09
fredoooooo:
Eko oni baje o .. kaa bensan fun awon tofe baje abi ti won fe daru.
No need to cry o , if you don't like it pack ya load and go back t grin grin
A man without even ordinary plot of land has spoken

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by fredoooooo: 1:27am On May 09
OKEMKPI:

A man without even ordinary plot of land has spoken
Obituarists use all the land you have to bury all ya people in ya village ... grin grin grin
Empty Barrel and noise maker grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by tunde1200(m): 1:45am On May 09
Hmmm this is not funny matter oh.
I need to gather some info about areas government really want to do work.
Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by nedekid: 1:51am On May 09
benuejosh:
Demolish.
Let every illegal occupant in Lagos find their way. They want Nigeria to be like UK but they don't want the reforms.

Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by GUNITGuy: 2:49am On May 09
tiger28:
We go soon hear " they just jealous of us" SOON!

Meanwhile I am a Northerner. And my ppl will be the victims of this measure too....like other Nigerians INCLUDING YORUBAS!
they want to redevolop Lagos from the so called developers who always cry victims as if no other tribes build in Lagos
Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by jaxxy(m): 2:55am On May 09
Lagos state and billing lagosians undecided

Don't get me wrong I believe in professionalism and best practices worldwide but some of these billing are ridiculous.
Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by InvertedHammer: 3:04am On May 09
/
This may be the right time to invest in bulldozers.

Bulldozer work go full Lagos soon.

Maximum respect for who dey buy land for Lagos. If they escape Sanwo-Olu government, how about the next governor? That's too much psychological stress for real estate investment. But as it goes, future victims will continue to buy, sand-fill and build. They are the ones that are quick to ask, "Is it your money?" followed by "mind ya own business". Then when shit hits the fan, they come on social media to wail and seek for public sympathy. Nigerians can only learn the hard way.

/
Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by ElSudani: 4:20am On May 09
ChizzyBuna:

You mean the way your Ewedu guzzling brothers turned Beckhamp into a certified U.K Slum
U.k should demolish and deport them back to Lagos..

Where is Beckhamp?
Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by Real2088: 6:04am On May 09
fredoooooo:
Eko oni baje o .. kaa bensan fun awon tofe baje abi ti won fe daru.
No need to cry o , if you don't like it pack ya load and go back t grin grin

Let whatever reason for your smile and happiness be your portion too,Amen ,I woke up this and I don't know how it made me feel,I hope you say Amen to this Prayer
Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by Truthsave: 6:15am On May 09
tiswell:
IGBOs think home!

You are always the target!

Only if they will hear 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by Unrated900(m): 6:55am On May 09
Portable be like wow
Sango is the best to stay.
Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by Veecruz: 7:00am On May 09
They have finished flexing their power now its time to Bite!
Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by fredoooooo: 7:51am On May 09
Real2088:

Let whatever reason for your smile and happiness be your portion too,Amen ,I woke up this and I don't know how it made me feel,I hope you say Amen to this Prayer
May your feelings remain permanently till you exist the world..
Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by PHAYOL81: 8:02am On May 09
With the new portal for fast approval, the concerned developers should sieze the opportunity of the 90-day respite to get the approval and put their stakes in LAGOS to a safe bed. My two kobo.
Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by OKEMKPI: 8:09am On May 09
fredoooooo:

Obituarists use all the land you have to bury all ya people in ya village ... grin grin grin
Empty Barrel and noise maker grin cheesy
The poor tenant without an ordinary land has replied

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by fredoooooo: 8:14am On May 09
OKEMKPI:

The poor tenant without an ordinary land has replied
Use ya land to obituarists yourself ... you no buy the lagos sea and the national theater too Empty basket obituarists and noise making .. People wey get no dey make noise , go and sit down in ya coffin obituarists, dont come an be making noise . grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by mightycrowns44: 8:50am On May 09
Mushin
Amukoko
Oshodi
Ajangbadi
Etc
Houses built before 1900

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by caracas: 9:53am On May 09
Lumig:
Eko ó ní bàjẹ🙏
Eko ti baje tan patapata
Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by OKEMKPI: 2:17pm On May 09
fredoooooo:

Use ya land to obituarists yourself ... you no buy the lagos sea and the national theater too Empty basket obituarists and noise making .. People wey get no dey make noise , go and sit down in ya coffin obituarists, dont come an be making noise . grin grin cheesy grin
The same uneducated poor tenant has responded again

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by fredoooooo: 3:31pm On May 09
OKEMKPI:

The same uneducated poor tenant has responded again
Empty drum make d loudest of noise .. like I said go and obituarists yourself.. cheesy grin
Educated billionaire Landowner obituarists grin cheesy
Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by stuffs2002: 4:44pm On May 09
Omodua:
Who is asking you your tribe? We know you're Lagos state government sympathiser,so stop fooling yourself.

No nation develops when cronyism, grovelling bigotry and nepotism is enthroned in the conduct of public affairs.

Lagos state government demolishing people's houses under the guise of unapproved plans is horrorific and unacceptable.

Comeuppance will visit those behind this wickedness to the people. It's people's sweat they're destroying.

SHAARRAAPP dia
He is correct. Demolition affects all those who buil illegally but IIGB0S will always try to make it like they are the ones being attacked.
Re: Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt by OKEMKPI: 7:27pm On May 09
fredoooooo:

Empty drum make d loudest of noise .. like I said go and obituarists yourself.. cheesy grin
Educated billionaire Landowner obituarists grin cheesy
Peter Obi is not the cause of ur illiteracy and poverty, u are blaming God him for ur failure in life,obviously u are going through a lot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building / How To Be A Nigerian Landlord / The future is now; Its yours with N60,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.