Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,520 members, 7,833,716 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House (44518 Views)

Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage / Man Cancels Wedding as Fiancee Refuses To Reveal Who Bought her Iphone13 Promax / Doctor Batters Wife Over Refusal To Circumcise Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by judinho07(m): 6:42am On May 09
"nah god save dix dude walịa...urgent 30k...and she dey command say..nah jos she want live...jos way her papa no fit go rent house...oga cọllect your money back jooo....nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by Squirrel1(m): 6:52am On May 09
AbuTwins:
Abeg guy collect your money!

Buy one sachet of Panadol extra and use am for a week! Forget about her and move on!

That type of lady you want you'll see if you search wella! You for go village go pick educated girl. All those city-girls wannabees will give you migraine!

Do not waste time on what's not meant for you!
lol you think its that easy?

1 Like

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by AbuTwins: 6:53am On May 09
Squirrel1:
lol you think its that easy?

Nothing good comes easy!
Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by id4sho(m): 6:53am On May 09
Teymanhenry:

Most bachelors come prepared to marry the ladies they want. Na economic situation de cost the problems plus the wives extended family changing marriage lists and rights. I am a victim to this she's and my wedding is in two weeks time. Just this Monday I got a fresh list of items from my inlaws. I was surprised, that's after I have done traditional marriage few months ago oo
Stand your feet. Ignore them if all traditional things have been met
Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by Squirrel1(m): 6:54am On May 09
ReacherSaidNoth:
She should fàck off. But men are crazy sha, why are we so eager to carry burdens that we will get no appreciation for?
cause man is a social animal
Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:59am On May 09
Desusi:

Hmmm,truly, her request is not bad at all.But l observed this woman will be controlling the husband when they settled. I suspected, the woman is not truly love the man.She has other reasons she cannot continue with him but would not want to divulge them.Truly, its painful, the man should thank His God and move forward. The right wife is yet to come.
Most youngsters can be so choosy, selective, dismissive and decisive as they prefer whatever rocks their boat. She is of that age range

1 Like

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by Kevineleven(m): 7:37am On May 09
What a lucky man, he just dodged a high caliber bullet, targeted at his heart.

1 Like

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by Callosobruchus: 7:38am On May 09
Kai!When will some men discover when a woman doesn't have an iota of feeling for them no matter how glaring it is?This dude is either one of those small boys who want to get married inorder for them to give the society an impression of them being a full grown man or just an outright simp.

1 Like

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by Solofresh2: 7:50am On May 09
ChizzyBuna:
The ONLY reason a Nigerian Woman want to marry is for SURVIVAL.

THAT IS WHY EVERY SATURDAY I GO TO CHURCH AND LAUGH AT STUPID MEN WHO ARE MAKING THE WORST MISTAKES OF THEIR LIVES IN THE NAME OF MARRIAGE

Men marry because of LOVE
Women marry inorder to SURVIVE
You as a man have take care,provide, support her for the rest of your life.

Women don't marry for Love
Na MONEY women dey marry oooo

That is why she marry and secure a SIMP that will take care of her for life

While she go and collect gbola from that her poor Ex that she truly love.

Why she no kuku marry the Ex she truly loves??

Because she marry you because YOU CAN PROVIDE
Nothing concern love for marriage for Women

Only 1 purpose for Marriage for men is to provide,provide,provide till they die

And when you can't provide any longer.

She go meet another guy that will provide,provide,provide till they die.
That's why Women live longer, men dey die like fowl

And mumu MAN will still kneel down
And propose to be a Woman's slave for the rest of his life.

Make all of una Clap for Women

They have been using Men to cashout for Centuries😂😂😂
May you never lose anything precious in your life for this comment

2 Likes

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by Crvrider: 7:56am On May 09
AbuTwins:

Buy one sachet of Panadol extra and use am for a week! Forget about her and move on!

That type of lady you want you'll see if you search wella! You for go village go pick educated girl. All those city-girls wannabees will give you migraine!

What is wrong if she wants him to leave his family house?

5 Likes

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by Solofresh2: 7:58am On May 09
poshestmina:
A very valid reason ,I wouldn't date or marry a man that still lives with his parents ,regardless the living condition.

I love ,LOVE my privacy and space a lot ,some days you wake up and just want to be alone and want your thoughts coordinated.

You automatically become the family's Chef ,Advicer, emergency Gele tier ,Nanny to everyone and having someone else make decisions for you and hubby.

Even if it's a face me public compound ,let's contribute and rent . I no need see finish !
How much are you contributing to the marriage and house rent
I love my privacy yen yen yen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:00am On May 09
morgstreme:

You are speaking from your level in society..

Abiola's daughters didn't marry for survival...neither did Dangote's daughter or even his old mum..

Rochas Okorocha's daughters did not marry for survival... atleast I know them very well and I attended the 1st daughter's wedding..

Yemi Osibanjo's daughter didn't marry for survival..I was at the wedding..I know their inlaws .the Shagayas..

Do you think Bianca onoh married late Odumegwu Ojukwu for survivalDo you know the grandeur home she is coming fromDo you understand the upbringing and MINDSET put in her from when she was born

Otedola's unmarried daughters will neither marry to survive but to procreate and continue the cycle of "replenishing" their kind .

My wife didn't marry me for survival...and so also my siblings sisters didn't marry for survival..

Money is always an issue for a particular level of people like you in society..people that have been "programmed" over time that you MUST "work hard" for money to make it...and secure it from WHOEVER because it flies away easily like the birds..

"Don't trust nobody with your sweat(1.5M naira monthly pittance ohh 😂)"..

"the world is a vicious place and people are coming to get your "hard earned " money some way,so be careful"

"Things are bad,these are hard times"

"This Obasanjo's regime has killed us"

"Kai, "Buhari no try..see the level of poverty in Nigeria(that is,your level)"

"Tinubu is worse than Buhari"

"These rich people are cultists and killed many as sacrifice to get there "

"If I can just get that job that'll pay me like 500k per month in 2003 and work hard for the next 30years,I can build...."

"Just do your best and leave the rest to God"..

RUBBISH MENTALITY OF THE DOWN TRODDEN!

And they end up not amassing Billions and still go ahead to teach their children the same LIES!And the children do same with their kids and the beat goes on just like The Whispers said..

Think about it for a while..how do you "work hard" for something and get loads of itI am talking loads like Billions..

Wealthy rich folks do the SMART WORK...their handlers,PAs, directors, managers and employees do the HARD WORK..and pay you pittance for you hard work..

You have to THINK HARD and work smart!NOT hard...that's for folks with "employee" mentality..

The upper echelon of society know that "money works hard" for them ..infact they don't even need money to get what they want..it's the other way around...

hence having money is just like breathing..it comes natural...I have met folks that have walked up to a house in Maitama Abuja,contacted the owner and bought the house worth billions and moved in without paying a dime at the time of change of ownership/exchange agreement..yet they didn't have ONE NAIRA at the time..they knew the money MUST come..as in,a MUST..so they weren't even perturbed..NO SHAKING!

I have seen it happen atleast 10times..homes costing 2Billion,1.8Billion..I saw one that happened..the house was 12Billion at Guzape...

ITS ALL PERCEPTION!!!

And the tragedy for one is good news for the other..

Depending on where you are in life,the mentality is taught and programmed into the younger ones beings..into their souls.. their Solar Plexuses..they grow with it and it becomes 2nd nature and automatic..for both kinds of people..

Ever wondered why the rich keep the wealth for generations to come and so with the poorit's just a MINDSET... nothing else .

As a man thinketh....................

Think and grow rich NOT work hard and grow rich...

Change the people and things that you have been listening to... especially when they are not what or where you want to be in life..

My dad used to say to us his kids when we were younger "the best way to get out of debt is to get more bigger debt"...

Think about it for like a couple 100s of hours .

It will change your life, depending on how you interpret it..for the better or worse..

You mentioned Wealthy billionaire daughters which are 2% of the Average Nigerian women population.

Continue dwelling in your delusions and Grand Stupidity.

I really pity your wife for marrying a man like you with toddler reasonings. More power to her.

Fools like you think everything is rich/ poor
Even the rich chop breakfast too
They even get divorced more , so I don't even understand why you are bragging with rich billionaire daughters.
Just shows how dumb you sound

When you are done hallucinating then you come back to reality.

I'm talking about Average Nigerian urgent 2k survival babes which make up 70% to 90% of Nigerian women.

You are busy talking about the 2% wealthy billionaire daughters
Learn to comprehend and assimilate on a deeper level. I'm talking about majority not the privileged minority

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by Esthered: 8:15am On May 09
poshestmina:
A very valid reason ,I wouldn't date or marry a man that still lives with his parents ,regardless the living condition.

I love ,LOVE my privacy and space a lot ,some days you wake up and just want to be alone and want your thoughts coordinated.

You automatically become the family's Chef ,Advicer, emergency Gele tier ,Nanny to everyone and having someone else make decisions for you and hubby.

Even if it's a face me public compound ,let's contribute and rent . I no need see finish !

Inasmuch as I value my privacy, I lived with my MIL 1.5 years post wedding and I never cooked, advised...... I work and was always leaving at 5am to return 8pm.

I lived with her because hubby was in another state before I joined him.

With my MIL, my mum is envious of my relationship with her.

Women, please as we grow older, tell yourself that you'll love your DIL like your biological daughter and not treat her how you may have been treated.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by FertilityH: 8:40am On May 09
AbuTwins:

So many irresponsible boys calling themselves.

When next u see a post like this, Leave the comment section for men(I mean the responsible men)

Oya let's gather and pray for your sisters since you see nothing wrong in a guy not moving from his parents house after wedding

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by travelzcruix: 8:41am On May 09
We were enjoying our homes and marriages well until the government decided to turn marriages to an enterprise.
Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by FertilityH: 8:42am On May 09
Gepheral:
Na by force? Couldn't even finish the whole write up.. The man should Thank his God and move on

You too
Give ur sister to him nao

1 Like

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by Father4all: 8:43am On May 09
The bride is RIGHT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by raphretle: 8:45am On May 09
sauceEEP:
Another superstore...

The guy in particular is my secondary school classmate man
Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by titus7: 8:46am On May 09
Beloved kindly becareful of this type of marriage . You may have problem later .
Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by ngwababe(f): 8:53am On May 09
You did well girl. His whole family will turn you to a slave. You won't worth anything in their presence again. Na you go even dey feed them.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by Oracleee: 9:13am On May 09
oluwaseyi0:
correct

the bible made it clear that a man shall leave his father and mother and cling to his wife

anything short is an unnecessary interference/stress for the new couple

Bros, leaving father and mother doesn't literarily mean their abode. It more deeper than that. It might mean their control, it might mean been emotionally attached and series of stuffs. The physical house is not even in conformity. I'm in my late 20s and a mummy's boy. I'm very self sufficient even with my own house that doesn't mean I don't go home (mum's place is home to me) to enjoy mum's stew and local delicacies, Even we stay in different cities. After marriage the Bible is against such. And many more. I do tell my friends if not for jobs and all, their is no reason for you to leave your parents house in the name of growing up. I once talked about my doctor friend who got married to his beautiful bride and they still stayed in his parents house. Today dude has finished a very nice 4 bedroom bungalow and tastefully furnished. He had the money for rent as he was doing is residency then already, but it wasn't economically okay simce his parents has a 5bed duplex in the same city he works with his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by Bigseven(m): 9:15am On May 09
RED FLAGS IN RELATIONSHIP NEVER TURN GREEN. She clearly dislikes, disrespected you in many instances but you are a sim that why. You are not worthy of the brotherhood.

1 Like

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by adanny01(m): 9:15am On May 09
That guy dodged a real bullet.

He should thank heavens for saving him from making the biggest mistake in his life. That one no be wife, she would drown him in bills and debts.
Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by adanny01(m): 9:21am On May 09
ngwababe:
You did well girl. His whole family will turn you to a slave. You won't worth anything in their presence again. Na you go even dey feed them.

No, she is simply not good enough. A daughter in-law that could keep peace with her in-laws is a dream wife to any man.

Do you know how it feels when I see my wife, mother and sisters gisting and laughing? I will be proud of my wife, not my mother or sisters. I am proud of her ability to become a daughter to people that are not her biological relations.

This girl will never be able to keep peace that's why she did all that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by Blackdisciple(m): 9:27am On May 09
Lolz she should come to Lagos and see na...
Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by gift2xl: 9:37am On May 09
He should thank his God, that woman can never make a home.

And to most parents you guys are raising rubbish as women, I mean dependent women. Parents raise your children to be independent. Anyways u can't give what u don't have.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by AbuTwins: 9:44am On May 09
FertilityH:

So many irresponsible boys calling themselves.

When next u see a post like this, Leave the comment section for men(I mean the responsible men)

Oya let's gather and pray for your sisters since you see nothing wrong in a guy not moving from his parents house after wedding

You can pray as you wish and i will also pray similarly for you!
And mind you i am a family man with kids!

Marriage is a contract and life is not a bed of roses!
If a man is financially okay why won't he rent or build a house?

If he's not okay then he shouldn't marry but fornicate around and maybe have some baby mama out of marriage!

The man promised her two months and she rejected the offer!
May he look for his type of woman elsewhere!

Some ladies were raised in face me i face you mud house but will want to marry a man with at least three bed room flat and a two cars!
When their papa never by beetles car!

2 Likes

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by AbuTwins: 9:50am On May 09
Crvrider:

What is wrong if she wants him to leave his family house?

Nothing is wrong if she wants that! And he also gave him 2 months! It's a bargain!
If i bargain a price and the seller rejects the terms then we both go our ways!

Nothing is wrong!

Even if he marries her in a rented house and a catastrophe happens necessitating him to move to his parent's house, she'd rather he go take loans to rent another apartment. Those ladies will hurry men to their death!

2 Likes

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by FertilityH: 10:02am On May 09
AbuTwins:

You can pray as you wish and i will also pray similarly for you!
And mind you i am a family man with kids!

Marriage is a contract and life is not a bed of roses!
If a man is financially okay why won't he rent or build a house?

If he's not okay then he shouldn't marry but fornicate around and maybe have some baby mama out of marriage!

The man promised her two months and she rejected the offer!
May he look for his type of woman elsewhere!

Some ladies were raised in face me i face you mud house but will want to marry a man with at least three bed room flat and a two cars!
When their papa never by beetles car!

imagine trash coming from your mouth and you even have the gut to call yourself father.

Abu, I assume you are a Muslim... what did the Almighty say about marriage?

Do you wish any of your daughter to fall for such men?

I have a guy (graduate) whenever I ask him what's up, he will tell me he isn't capable yet

I have a neighbor den who gave dr 16 years old daughter to a jobless guy who stays with his family (That marriage didn't last a month) as d guy (late 30+ man) only wants s*x and doesn't understand he is suppose to provide for the girl(we are talking about feeding here not clothing and the rest oo)
nobody tell her b4 she ran back home.

from the write up, she didn't demand for mansion, she only demanded for privacy which isn't bad.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by AbuTwins: 10:37am On May 09
FertilityH:

imagine trash coming from your mouth and you even have the gut to call yourself father.
I think it is not sane for you to say thrash is coming out of my mouth! It shows the type of home training you received. That needs rectification! You not agreeing with my position does not mean it is thrash!

Abu, I assume you are a Muslim... what did the Almighty say about marriage?
Yes, Allah commands us to live honorable with our wife. After the father expressly says he has given her to me as wife and i accept that in front of witnesses then we become married! It doesn't need much fanfare, renting of halls and the likes! Those are extras!

Do you wish any of your daughter to fall for such men?
It depends on her. I can only advice her convincingly to marry a promising hardworking and religious man! If the man asks for two months and i see sincerity in him i can even support him!

I have a guy (graduate) whenever I ask him what's up, he will tell me he isn't capable yet
This is what breeds fornication and children born out of wedlock!
Your standards are raised to the roof while the economy is biting hard, even to feed three time daily is hard! Gone are those days when our mum did suffer with their husbands! What type of houses did they live in then?

Even Biblically which you may classify as olden days, you'll see men marrying wives and living with an extended family! It's your choice!

I have a neighbor den who gave dr 16 years old daughter to a jobless guy who stays with his family (That marriage didn't last a month) as d guy (late 30+ man) only wants s*x and doesn't understand he is suppose to provide for the girl(we are talking about feeding here not clothing and the rest oo) nobody tell her b4 she ran back home.
Marriage should be based on virtue and righteousness! And as there wolves pretending like sheep among men so also we have them among women! Young women tend to exhibit that youthful exuberance and the men who marries such will have to be extra patient with her! A man is responsible for clothing, sheltering and feeding his wife whether she works or not!

from the write up, she didn't demand for mansion, she only demanded for privacy which isn't bad.
She could have been patient for two month! If she doesn't trust the guy's prospect/future then she has no reason to marry him in the first place!

1 Like

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by emmeyen: 10:43am On May 09
dangotesmummy:
some of you just type without thinking.is it about just getting married or staying married? All of you are just concerned about wedding not life after wedding which is more important.

After wedding, everyone will go back to their house and face their lives while she's stuck with a baby adult (a man that is not ready to grow up or be a man)

How can a grown man of marriageable age be shamelessly staying with his family.what kind of nonsense is that.e no make sense and if he knows he cannot afford to rent a house then he clearly is not ready to marry because let's even assume the bride agreed to stay in the family house,there are still other bills

Feeding expenses for mother and child, diapers,children's school fees, clothes, home necessities for cleaning,gotv etc.so if you know that you can't afford to keep up with the bills then be single.anybody point gun to your head that you must be married?

Abi when him and the wife dey do adult activities for night,shey make the parents, family members and everybody living in the house know say husband dey off the wife pants? Marriage requires some level of privacy abeg undecided abi he go like am if them turn the wife to family house help and he can't even complain because it's family house. You people should be using your senses.the world doesn't revolve around your ego undecided

As for the girl she too no try.there are some things that should be concluded way before introduction not to talk about wedding.all this indecisiveness doesn't make you look like you know what you're doing and it's giving immaturity vibes.if you see baby man that is not ready to be a man, leave him with his mummy before them pour load wet no be your own for your head to carry.you never even get belle or born them don dey tell you make you go live with your inlaws.you go see shege banza.as person wey old pass you, person wey no even be your last born mate go dey talk to you anyhow and you won't be able to do shii about it because you're in their family house.yes is good as you respected yourself by making a decision that will have turned you to a nonentity but it came too late

Go and ask women who stayed in their husbands family house before they eventually moved to their own house that the husband rented.tufiaaaakwa.every problem in that house will be put on you,if God wan punish you make you go have one saucy sister in-law wey the husband don frustrate or wey never see man marry,na you go suffer for it.you go dey chop insults everyday for everything you know and don't know, every mistake you made will be magnified,you go look yourself for mirror dey ask yourself whether you're the same person.

Aside that everyone go dey monitor your belle.if you no quick get belle,lol.your guess is as good as mine.every family member go call you barren.they will mock you either in secret or to your face.the shades and body language you go dey collect.lol.

I don't even want to go further but it's a very nasty experience for a lot of women I have seen but in all Sha both the husband and the wife are immature.even if the wedding went on na immaturity and inlaw intrusion for don Break that marriage

However like other people have said, the bride's family should return everything that the groom has spent on the wedding.it doesn't make sense that you don't want the man and be holding on to his gifts

See just leave those people condemning the girl. Who no go, no know. She must have even agreed to stay there and after observing the family, the girl changed her mind. Some inlaws can be so entitled and demanding which will take a toll on their marriage. No power to write epistles abeb. All I see is a lot of men who are really not grown up and think being a man is all about having a male sex organ. The way I hate hearing a man talk about "my father's house". Who no get papa house? It's the mentality that makes them kill their siblings because of family inheritance.... Let the guy just leave first and see life outside. Haba. That guy will not move out of that house after the wedding, he will give another excuse. The girl has watched the guy and knows his mentality and reasoning and she decided to just stand her ground.
This country is too hard to add family baggage to it. Make everybody rest abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House by Maxcollins042(m): 11:20am On May 09
ChizzyBuna:
The ONLY reason a Nigerian Woman want to marry is for SURVIVAL.

THAT IS WHY EVERY SATURDAY I GO TO CHURCH AND LAUGH AT STUPID MEN WHO ARE MAKING THE WORST MISTAKES OF THEIR LIVES IN THE NAME OF MARRIAGE

Men marry because of LOVE
Women marry inorder to SURVIVE
You as a man have take care,provide, support her for the rest of your life.

Women don't marry for Love
Na MONEY women dey marry oooo

That is why she marry and secure a SIMP that will take care of her for life

While she go and collect gbola from that her poor Ex that she truly love.

Why she no kuku marry the Ex she truly loves??

Because she marry you because YOU CAN PROVIDE
Nothing concern love for marriage for Women

Only 1 purpose for Marriage for men is to provide,provide,provide till they die

And when you can't provide any longer.

She go meet another guy that will provide,provide,provide till they die.
That's why Women live longer, men dey die like fowl

And mumu MAN will still kneel down
And propose to be a Woman's slave for the rest of his life.

Make all of una Clap for Women

They have been using Men to cashout for Centuries😂😂😂

Your mom married your dad for survival and was having coitus with her ex? Damn!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life / Only Introverts Will Understand These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.