Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,690 members, 7,930,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:51 PM

Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble (23078 Views)

CBN formalises dollar sales to BDCs as naira improves / Oil Companies Resume Dollar Sales To Banks As CBN Eyes Supply / Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:38am On May 09
You can't run a government with propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by vibratingpenis: 7:40am On May 09
I prefer Reading comments.
Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by Brushstrokes20: 7:40am On May 09
The shyyythole is in dire need of a SANE AND SOUND LEADER asap! 💯💯💯💯

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by Ikpunekenwa(m): 7:41am On May 09
I enjoy Reading comments before commenting, I don't really care about the topic.
Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by Edusouls(m): 7:42am On May 09
Buhari better pass tinubu,ooooo una don confirm am Nigerians ?

6 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by Angelfrost(m): 7:42am On May 09
SenecaTheYonger:
I don’t want to be seeing this news.
Even though I save in dollar, I don’t like seeing this dollar news.

Please dollar rate is not your problem. Focus on electricity, food, and affordable housing.

There’s too much focus on the wrong thing in this country.

This is what you guys did, money that was ment to improve electricity, agriculture, security was instead being pumped into exchange rate that didn’t even have any effect on the economy.

Exactly what I faulted in another thread about Victor Osimhen's earnings.

The Op had to gleefully convert it to Naira, and I simply wondered why we constantly feel the need to obsess about foreign currencies.

Even those that produce and sell Fufu in the streets, people who have never seen or touched Dollars in their lives, will tell you that they are increasing prices of their products because the Naira is crashing against the Dollar.

It has ceased to be funny... It's beginning to look like Nigerian leaders and people are massively stupid.

If we focused this much energy and time on boosting local production, ending insecurity for good, generating more power, and exporting more, this nation would be way ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by BrodaBenad: 7:43am On May 09
SeeWahala:
Hehehe lol, na everyday naira dey drown for inside bucket? Let me post like helinues today grin

'Toh'
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by Coolboy009: 7:43am On May 09
Na p2p again!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by egoldman(m): 7:45am On May 09
Shall we blame Binance?

3 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by nairalanda1(m): 7:45am On May 09
Manufactured goods and services...

Industrialisation and innovation

Pass the books, hold the oil
Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by KushLyon(m): 7:45am On May 09
@KingKO22 mumu show yourself, you no talk again? This is barely one month after you talked this rubbish, hope you're still crying? FYI: many of us are still keeping our dollar intact! My $3000 that was worth 3.2m back then is now 4.3m grin I'm crying so bad

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:46am On May 09
See the way I dey look Tinubu’s government

3 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by Coronavirus1: 7:46am On May 09
Tinubu has taken all the dollar to Saudi Arabia and France or 🇬🇧 UK the reason the deprecation

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by onuman: 7:47am On May 09
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin

Tinubu & Apc must be destroyed

APC is a conspiracy against the good of the people in Nigeria. Cursed be the day Tinubu formed the APC alliance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by MrBONE2(m): 7:56am On May 09
cjudy:
grin
Binance
Crypto
P2P
DSTV cheesy
GoTv
NTA
MTN
Shoprite cheesy

What’s happening? Why do you people want to kill our Naira.

The air we breathe him might be the cause of the Naira/Dollar wahala seems the FG or CBN need to regulate how we breathe in this country. Or let’s ban air so that Naira can regain his strength.

Ndi Economist

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by dfrost: 7:59am On May 09
SenecaTheYonger:

This is what you guys did, money that was ment to improve electricity, agriculture, security was instead being pumped into exchange rate that didn’t even have any effect on the economy.

Seneca, you nailed it. Too much focus on what is not. Since last year, it has always been $,$,$,$ everywhere.

Farmers are no longer farming because of insecurity.
Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by BoldBrainz(m): 7:59am On May 09
tspun:
Na over confidence kill tinubu. He would have done better than buhari if he had calm down and think before talking.

Tinubu is busy finding solutions to the same problem he created. Every single problem the country is facing today is cause by him.

The same subsidy he removed and naira he floated are all back. See where it has landed us

Nigga was too zealous to impress his masters. Considering the toga of illegitimacy that shrouded his budding administration, he felt the need to make deft moves that will project him in a strong and positive light.

Not only has he utterly been unable to fix his predecessor's mess, but he ended up creating a bucket load of his, and is now in a fix as to how and where to begin finding solutions.

Lagos Alausa propaganda to the rescue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by cattylove7(f): 8:00am On May 09
SenecaTheYonger:
I don’t want to be seeing this news.
Even though I save in dollar, I don’t like seeing this dollar news.

Please dollar rate is not your problem. Focus on electricity, food, and affordable housing.

There’s too much focus on the wrong thing in this country.

una mind d incompetent tinubu they cant afford to toch the foreign reserves anymore bankrupt nation ie rich in resources n the dont no how to do it www.cattylove.com

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by phorget(m): 8:02am On May 09
schekubeh:
Hold your dollars, they shouted.

Even if Ebola should mix sniper in a drink for them they will still surely drink it, they would rather cut their nose just to spite their face. They wont ever see anything wrong with their tribesman in power so they would rather die than get help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by MrBONE2(m): 8:03am On May 09
jmoore:
After blaming binance, opay and moniepoint, the clowns should blame who now?

Blame Potoor Obi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by spiSeyi: 8:03am On May 09
PBAT grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by Ewedegubbler: 8:11am On May 09
Since binance is gone, who go collect this blame now? Make we just blame Obi jare.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by phorget(m): 8:13am On May 09
Odin13:
Yoruba Government will ruin Nigeria..

They’re good in theory... practical.. they’re lost

Yoruba Government will never ever get it right. And will lastly blame everyone except them

You don’t give what you don’t have.. they have mouth.. so they deal more on propaganda

Oya work the propaganda .. they begin shout Obi and obidient..

Nigerians should forget Nigeria till Yoruba people pack comot

Nothing good is coming

Their problem now is how to rush and build ”that beautiful coastal highways” while other more important priorities would be left unattended to. Anybody that dares call them to order would be washed down with propaganda and name callings...

Very daft set of people that wouldn't recognize that needs and wants are two different things, the simple concept of scale of preference isnt in their thinking. They forgot that needs and priorities has hierachys which needed to be attended to accordingly. Anything that idiot brings to the table they will all clap their dirty hands without checking how important it would serve them.

Yes let us build our ”coastal road” afterall every countries with coastal line has their coastal highways so Nigeria must have one...what a foolish ideology.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by Ezmans: 8:13am On May 09
sylve11:
Which way Nigeria? sad

The people benefiting from the corrupt system are smiling.

I always want to believe that there's hope for this country, but I don't know what to believe anymore.

It's just sad.sad cool
you don't produce nothing & want your currency to be strong

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by Entom(m): 8:15am On May 09
Binance is no more operational now. I dey laugh in my dialect grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by Crvrider: 8:16am On May 09
noun: bateria
pronounced: /bætəˈriə/

Meaning:
the negative effects of electing an incompetent or harmful leader, resulting in societal suffering due to misguided policies.

A metaphorical social illness contracted from voting in a wrong person as president, resulting in the implementation of detrimental policies that exacerbate the suffering of citizens, akin to the spread of harmful bacteria from bats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by PlasmaTV: 8:16am On May 09
SeeWahala:

Did you see they way helinues denied ever having support for tilumbu for a full year right until after the 2023 elections when he came out and created a thread to gloat that 'after everything his candidate still won' ? . . . shocked that time anybody that questions him his reply would be for that person to show him anywhere he posted his support for tilumbu

Helinues is one big fat liar and a shameless one too. At least mannababaQgrillz was a bit unhappy about tilumbu emerging as primary president candidate for APC over osinbajo (whom he called starboy back then) but because of the contract he had with APC he had to 'stomach his upset' and give his full support grin

Helinues no just get level. Anywhere belle face person, never to be taken seriously at all angry
Mods have deleted my post. LOL. Mods are clowns. Biased clowns.

Anybody who calls out MannaBBQ automatically gets a target on his back. Cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by SeeWahala: 8:18am On May 09
PlasmaTV:

Mods have deleted my post. LOL. Mods are clowns. Biased clowns.

Anybody who calls out MannaBBQ automatically gets a target on his back. Cowards.

Yeah it's to be expected. Can't you see how the mods plus seun shield him from being quoted or mentioned?

He is the APC media coordinator nairaland chapter wink

You're lucky they didn't ban you along with the delete

If you want to mention him use Eriggs or NLPoliceWoman

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by noblefrank31(m): 8:20am On May 09
onuman:

APC is a conspiracy against the good of the people in Nigeria. Cursed be the day Tinubu formed the APC alliance.

Please can this Bitter Obi also treat "Ebin Pawa" 😅🤣?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by edungene7: 8:22am On May 09
Corona virus or cordoso is a criminal sent by Tinubu to finish were Emefiele started when he said Emi lo kan fools never knew he meant it for real it is he is turn to loot by the time he is done looting you guys will go and queue at burdillion as usual to beg for scrumb

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble by NothingDoMe: 8:24am On May 09
ChizzyBuna:
Ahhhhh and I go rush change my dollar for 900 naira rate when it was falling.. cry cry
They scared people into selling to help stablize the Naira.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Bank Salutes Medical Professionals Tackling COVID-19 / Advice On Photocopying Business In Nigeria / New Project: 52 Weeks / 52 Business Start-up Ideas For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.