Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Yemi Alade Just Revealed That She’s Dating Flavour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Just Revealed That She’s Dating Flavour (2086 Views)

Chidinma Ekile Admits Dating Flavour As Ola Of Lagos Washes Ladies Pants / Please Keep Regina Daniels In Your Prayers. She Just Revealed She Suffers From.. / ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Just Revealed That She’s Dating Flavour by 247toriboi(m): 10:16am On May 09
Yemi Alade just revealed that she’s Dating flavour 😍🥺
From the look of things they just finished beansing🍆🍑🫣 why are they in underwear
See Full details
https://yo.fan/informationforum
👇👇👇👇👇

Re: Yemi Alade Just Revealed That She’s Dating Flavour by Ance4Liverpool: 10:26am On May 09
Nice photo shop
Re: Yemi Alade Just Revealed That She’s Dating Flavour by finallybusy: 12:45pm On May 09
They’re in similar underwear. They’re prepping for a show/performance.
Re: Yemi Alade Just Revealed That She’s Dating Flavour by brain54(m): 5:32pm On May 09
Na so underwear dey be for una eyes o...

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Just Revealed That She’s Dating Flavour by slipperyanus07: 7:48pm On May 09
Yemi alade should better find herself a husband and stop jumping from one dick to the other
Re: Yemi Alade Just Revealed That She’s Dating Flavour by Saturnalia(m): 8:48pm On May 09
slipperyanus07:
Yemi alade should better find herself a husband and stop jumping from one dick to the other

Husband ke? Habaa! Her ToTo mileage never enter red naa; it is still in the range of 17,500km. Even Tiwa with her ToTo mileage wey don pass 53,000km enter marriage and she commot enter street again.

Even their overall Mother in the “Oldest Profession Industry” ; Toke, after she was dumped by the “Bankrupted Dr. Fadeyi Oloro” ; her ToTo mileage and my neighbor Toyota Camry Pencil are in the same category - 370,000km. She do Yansh surgery, breast surgery and even rectum surgery. I hear say na Dubai market she dey run now.

But this particular one, Na for brothel she go end up las las. No talk say you hear am for my mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Just Revealed That She’s Dating Flavour by slipperyanus07: 9:28pm On May 09
Saturnalia:

Husband ke? Habaa! Her ToTo mileage never enter red naa; it is still in the range of 17,500km. Even Tiwa with her ToTo mileage wey don pass 53,000km enter marriage and she commot enter street again.

Even their overall Mother in the “Oldest Profession Industry” ; Toke, after she was dumped by the “Bankrupted Dr. Fadeyi Oloro” ; her ToTo and my neighbor Toyota Camry Pencil are in the same category - 370,000km. She do Yansh surgery, breast surgery and even rectum surgery. I hear say na Dubai market she dey run now.

But this particular one, Na for brothel she go end up las las. No talk say you hear am for my mouth.
grin grin guy u be werey oo
Re: Yemi Alade Just Revealed That She’s Dating Flavour by Benwallt(m): 9:58pm On May 09
She's a bad combination (Yoruba and Ibo). Her music career remains one bar to shutting down but her body is still somehow standard for both graded and ungraded dicks.
Re: Yemi Alade Just Revealed That She’s Dating Flavour by Gist4u: 12:22am On May 10
Davido says he go leave music for una because una no watch Kante video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP9vzZeM7S8?si=18-E-oDSs7gr1Qi7
Re: Yemi Alade Just Revealed That She’s Dating Flavour by sacajawea: 1:33am On May 10
Saturnalia:

after she was dumped by the “Bankrupted Dr. Fadeyi Oloro” ;
Who be Dr Fadeyi Oloro?
Re: Yemi Alade Just Revealed That She’s Dating Flavour by Kevineleven(m): 5:47am On May 10
Na lie, my yemi na virgin
Re: Yemi Alade Just Revealed That She’s Dating Flavour by Exousiang01(m): 6:13am On May 10
Okay
Re: Yemi Alade Just Revealed That She’s Dating Flavour by melow666: 6:45am On May 10
slipperyanus07:

Are you an orphan or something? Don't show your lack of home training here. Respect women please.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Just Revealed That She’s Dating Flavour by slipperyanus07: 8:21am On May 10
melow666:

Are you an orphan or something? Don't show your lack of home training here. Respect women please.
Mumu man like you woman wrapper
Re: Yemi Alade Just Revealed That She’s Dating Flavour by melow666: 11:13am On May 10
slipperyanus07:
Mumu man like you woman wrapper

Learn to respect women bro, don't you have sisters or a mum. Sorry to insult you. Orphan

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson’s Secretly Engaged To Edo Prince Unveiled / Elizade Motors Boss, Chief Adeojo Fathers Twins At 74! / Monalisa Chinda And Her New Found Love, Lanre Nzeribe At Turning Point Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.