Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,876 members, 7,872,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

One Man Cannot Change The Entire Country – Tinubu’s Aide, Olusegun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Man Cannot Change The Entire Country – Tinubu’s Aide, Olusegun (11084 Views)

'Just A Mild Misstep' - Tinubu's Aide, Olusegun Dada Downplays Slip / Don’t Harbor Negative Thoughts About Your Country, Tinubu Urges Nigerians / Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Man Cannot Change The Entire Country – Tinubu’s Aide, Olusegun by Essien45: 9:51am On May 10
He did on the day of his swearing in.
Re: One Man Cannot Change The Entire Country – Tinubu’s Aide, Olusegun by HypocriticalObi: 8:02pm On May 10
nedekid:

You better grow up and stop being petty. Are you a child? Is it that you do not know your current situation if you are resident in Nigeria? That you have been plunged into deep poverty, that what your mates can afford abroad on 1 year minimum wage, the likelihood you will be able to afford that working 20 years is slim?
10 years ago, on a 200k salary you could afford to ride a brand new car (not toks) eg corolla for 3.5-4m, with 20% down payment and 62k monthly for 48 months. Today that same corolla is 67m or a camry 103m.
You personally, today with your salary, will you ever be able to ride a brand new car?
Someone has ruined your standard of living and all you come here to spew is petty petty talk. Abi are you a mumu?
One thing about you people is you always use your mother, father or family situation to judge, what is my concern that your parents and generations are wallowing in unabated penury and poverty, am I the one responsible for your frustrations , if you cannot afford basic needs, work harder.
Re: One Man Cannot Change The Entire Country – Tinubu’s Aide, Olusegun by AnambraPikinSel: 10:18pm On May 10
HypocriticalObi:
One thing about you people is you always use your mother, father or family situation to judge, what is my concern that your parents and generations are wallowing in unabated penury and poverty, am I the one responsible for your frustrations , if you cannot afford basic needs, work harder.

Have mercy comrade

1 Like

Re: One Man Cannot Change The Entire Country – Tinubu’s Aide, Olusegun by nedekid: 10:51pm On May 10
HypocriticalObi:
Where my parents are financially, your ancestors will only pray to be a servant at the foot stool, to feed from the crumbs.
Oga, show evidence of just 1k pounds in your acct and I will dash you 100 pounds or $100 join.
Re: One Man Cannot Change The Entire Country – Tinubu’s Aide, Olusegun by HypocriticalObi: 9:50am On May 11
nedekid:

Where my parents are financially, your ancestors will only pray to be a servant at the foot stool, to feed from the crumbs.
Oga, show evidence of just 1k pounds in your acct and I will dash you 100 pounds or $100 join.

where your parents are? empty barrel makes the loudest noise, are your parents God, yet we don't know them, I am not even sure your father's name can open your village toilet, yet you came here to rant and bickering with bitterness and anguish, your poverty-stricken mentality have render you shallow and wallowing in abysmal chronic inferiority complex, your problems are abated and numerous, because your generations are begging for crumbs and in servitude, you think we are the same? I don't need to brag, but God blessing and favors upon us are insurmountable, leave your penury and wretchedness in your generations, kings don't think of hunger, only pauper like you thinks of crumbs, continue living in delusion.
Re: One Man Cannot Change The Entire Country – Tinubu’s Aide, Olusegun by HypocriticalObi: 9:52am On May 11
AnambraPikinSel:

Have mercy comrade
They don't deserve mercy, my brother
Re: One Man Cannot Change The Entire Country – Tinubu’s Aide, Olusegun by nedekid: 12:28pm On May 11
HypocriticalObi:
where your parents are? empty barrel makes the loudest noise, are your parents God, yet we don't know them, I am not even sure your father's name can open your village toilet, yet you came here to rant and bickering with bitterness and anguish, your poverty-stricken mentality have render you shallow and wallowing in abysmal chronic inferiority complex, your problems are abated and numerous, because your generations are begging for crumbs and in servitude, you think we are the same? I don't need to brag, but God blessing and favors upon us are insurmountable, leave your penury and wretchedness in your generations, kings don't think of hunger, only pauper like you thinks of crumbs, continue living in delusion.
Too much talk. My offer still stands for the next 1 hr. 12.27 is the time.
Show evidence of just $1k or 1k pounds and I dash you 100 in either currency.
I know you have searched for people to loan you to show but unfortunately neither you or your group have the capacity. Online rich man, take the challenge, abi you no need monie?
Re: One Man Cannot Change The Entire Country – Tinubu’s Aide, Olusegun by AnambraPikinSel: 1:41pm On May 11
HypocriticalObi:
They don't deserve mercy, my brother

Fire on thengrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Have No Problem With Jonathan —buhari’s Committee / Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos / Tempers Flare As Victims Reject Dana's N200,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.