Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,802 members, 7,976,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:26 PM

Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid (27721 Views)

Corpers Tear Gassed For Protesting Unpaid Allowances By INEC / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid by CJStarz: 8:15pm On May 09
Urgent1Million:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lobatan!!
I hope he's not part of the corpers who collected bribe to mess the last election up.
If he is, then uhun uhun!!
E be like say u no Sabi d duration of the NYSC abi you dey on kolos.
How can someone be serving from February 2023 uptill May 2024?
Re: Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid by tctrills: 8:30pm On May 09
essentialone:

Did you see the face of the Corper, abi Tinubu follow swear for you?
See confused person.
So your problem is the face of a corper? You have not seen a corper before abi.
Re: Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid by BestChoiceTutor(m): 8:34pm On May 09
Godsonkemz:
Foolish corper. And if he gets paid will he rewrite the wrong. This corp's member deserves a disciplinary action. When I was serving we discharged our duties at PPA regardless of 19800 stipend because of the love and passion to see our students excel. I used to give cash reward to my best students to encourage them. We were driven by excellence performance of students, not really what we get from government because we believe it must surely be paid.

If you condemn the action of the corper, you MUST condemn the action of the government for owing him too. The corper hasn't committed any offence here please
Re: Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid by Penboy: 8:40pm On May 09
Sake should please credit his account o
Re: Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid by essentialone(m): 8:52pm On May 09
tctrills:

See confused person.
So your problem is the face of a corper? You have not seen a corper before abi.

na fake video. if i am those kids parents, I will sue for unwarranted and absurd publicity.
Re: Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid by tctrills: 8:55pm On May 09
essentialone:

na fake video. if i am those kids parents, I will sue for unwarranted and absurd publicity.
As a teacher, I videoed my students singing a song and you think you have a case in court. No wahala. Please teach me sir
Absurd publicity is under which criminal code
Re: Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid by folake4u(f): 8:56pm On May 09
Ceenachi:
E b like say na only me notice one black boy who so much interested in the music. His emotions, reaction, everything na top notch. I no sure say E go sabi book grin grin

You can't really use his love for music to determine his intelligence. Music is an expression of feeling.

I was worse in secondary school, had a music book that I always carried about and did rap with my classmates. I wasn't dùll.

I still carry that emotion anytime I play music I vibe to.

Besides, "Lonely at the top" is an addictive song.
Re: Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid by essentialone(m): 9:11pm On May 09
tctrills:

As a teacher, I videoed my students singing a song and you think you have a case in court. No wahala. Please teach me sir
Absurd publicity is under which criminal code

Try it with my child, then post the Video where I get to sight it, and you would wish you were never born. As e be like say Trending Videos don dey make all of una dey mad abi?
Re: Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid by tctrills: 9:26pm On May 09
essentialone:

Try it with my child, then post the Video where I get to sight it, and you would wish you were never born. As e be like say Trending Videos don dey make all of una dey mad abi?
It's not about wishes you were never born. Oga you have no case in court. What Nigerian law prevents a teacher from taking a video of his class.
Re: Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid by princefunm: 9:28pm On May 09
This one don finish service already

Heheheheheee!!!!

Omo....this shidren of nowadays.......fear them ooo
Re: Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid by Desusi: 9:42pm On May 09
Zee0007:
When you finally reached the point of I don't care.
Na to tell oga say, lam ready to go no matter what betide
Re: Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid by Barteze: 12:33am On May 10
Unclebayo:
Nigeria will soon be a jail for first and second World countries..

The judge will be like "I sentence you to 3 years in nigeria"
Did you say soon? Are you not aware that China sends prisoners to Nigeria to serve their prison term and we call them expatriates.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid by essentialone(m): 3:45am On May 10
tctrills:

It's not about wishes you were never born. Oga you have no case in court. What Nigerian law prevents a teacher from taking a video of his class.

When the law does not address certain fuckups, they get addressed extra judicially. Let any Teacher or Corper just try am. If na video wey portray the kids in positive light, person for even manage am. Not that rubbish.

Guy see ehn. I no be Angel. But I no dey Bleep for public market. Read in between the lines. I am outta here.
Re: Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid by Starhearts: 4:31am On May 10
Ceenachi:
E b like say na only me notice one black boy who so much interested in the music. His emotions, reaction, everything na top notch. I no sure say E go sabi book grin grin

He go sabi book

He is not third class citizen like bitter OBI?
Re: Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:21am On May 10
This is very wrong, who told him all parents want their children to learn Asake's music? The corner should be made to face a disciplinary action.
Re: Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid by godwon01(m): 11:21am On May 10
qtx:
See warning letter breathing for him
He is a very naughty copper. He is going to be disciplined by the school and NYSC.
Re: Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid by Bishop(m): 9:04am On May 11
officialwdhtv:
Unpaid corper sings Asake's song with his students to share his frustuations.

Take a listen!!! Is this even right? What is even right or wrong in Nigeria these days? cheesy

Kindly share your opinions.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWq1fms2d04

He is doing what he loves, if you are in the middle of the class where your students are not to paying attention to classwork you will do some few tricks to ginger them,and the guy is right on point.
Re: Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid by Exceed15: 11:28am On May 12
God bless the students. Book without fun is frustrating. Nice 1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures) / We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG / 8 Funny Memes Every Corper Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.