Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,714 members, 7,930,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:32 PM

Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) (43372 Views)

Nigerian Leaders Have Looted Your Future, Japa Now - Nairalander In Canada: PICS / Two Nigerian Men Killed In Nightclub Shooting In Toronto, Canada (pics) / Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by BeigJawnson(m): 3:42pm On May 09
atobs4real:
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!congratulations to the family.
but no place like home ooooooo
shocked

You mean Nigeria as a home? Or which home?

If you say no place like home, you are right... I will prefer to stay in that place that is not like home(Nigeria) where kidnappers, kidnapped at will, where fuel scarcity is in the highest order of every govt elected, where common garri is not even common for common man... And so on...

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by uchman(m): 3:42pm On May 09
Nchenches:

Before nko? Husband/man can be bought anywhere and anytime.

That’s scary
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by PeterObi4LP: 3:43pm On May 09
officialwdhtv:
Amazing moment a Nigerian lady received & welcomes her kids & husband at the airport in Canada

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMyt5HjdUNQ

For those who have not left Nigeria to other country will think they are acting movie. They won't understand the joy and excitement until they leave Nigeria. When I left Nigeria to UK stay 1year without a blink of Nepa light, serene environment, fresh air different from that of Nigeria, no agboro, that was when I knelt down and give God thanks again for bringing me out to unit with my wife.

Hustle make you leave Nigeria oh, e get why. For the sake of your generation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by highchief1: 3:45pm On May 09
officialwdhtv:
Amazing moment a Nigerian lady received & welcomes her kids & husband at the airport in Canada

#wetindeyhappentv

Nthg Dey Canada na.i lived der.i don’t understand Nigerians.na so one of my guy when get business when Dey give am over 1m every weekend Dey tell me say e wan go Canada.i told him don’t allow ur village people get at u o.
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by Bulldozer90: 3:46pm On May 09
Nastymods:
Some igbo women will ah leave husband andi children japa and follow a small boy ina abroad. This is ah trend now.
it's the trend in your family not in Igboland.
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by Weknowbetter: 3:46pm On May 09
Congratulations! Very nice. No matter the distraction they met the challenge and accomplished their goals.
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by woleabayo(f): 3:47pm On May 09
good one
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by Thugnificent(m): 3:47pm On May 09
Congratulations to Them
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by femi4: 3:48pm On May 09
uchman:
She no too send her husband, na her kids be her priority.
Honestly,
hope the guy didn't leave his job to join her cos he will regret it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by PeterObi4LP: 3:48pm On May 09
Nastymods:
Some igbo women will ah leave husband andi children japa and follow a small boy ina abroad. This is ah trend now.

kissGo and think of your miserable life and leave Igbos alone. They are not the one making your life miserable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by ScarletBrace(m): 3:49pm On May 09
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Is Nigeria on fire?
Colonial masters don leave una, una no gree leave them. (In masterofviolence’s voice ).
You people prefer to pay taxes to your colonial masters than pay to your ancestors in Aso Rock.
The graven image of Iragbiji is showing you guys how to do better than Pharaoh.
I hope he closes all borders. Patriotism must be by force this time. grin grin
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by Hezmatosky: 3:49pm On May 09
Mosdiii:

No my brain is very alright. I'm just sad the way my country has degenerated to this level.
Eyaa!
See, my brother no kill yourself o concerning Nigeria.
Try as much as possible not to make it bother you.
Pray and persevere. One-day one-day, everywhere go stew. It can only take time

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by 2sd(m): 3:50pm On May 09
Mosdiii:
Before 1999, there was nothing like Fulani herdsmen or bandits.

There was nothing like Boko Haram.

There was nothing like Niger-Delta militants.

There was nothing like unknown gun men.

Nigerians don't pay taxes to go to their farms.

You could travel everywhere in Nigeria without fear of kidnappers or ritual killers.

There was nothing like sectionalism, tribalism and open nepotism.

Naira was matching dollar internationally.

The four refineries in Nigeria were working perfectly.

nafcon fertilizer was producing at optimum capacity.

Michelin was producing tyres in Nigeria.

Dunlop was producing tyres in Nigeria.

Textile and garment factories were striving in Kano.

Maiduguri is one of the most beautiful cities in Nigeria.

Calabar, onne, Warri and port Harcourt sea ports were operating in full capacity.

Aba, Onitsha, Nnewi were business heavens.

Nigerians sleep with both eyes closed.

There was relative peace all across the country.

Nigerians weren't japaing even under IBB and Abacha's government.

There was little or no presence of Aliko Dangote (monopoly)

But Democracy took all these away in just 24 years.

The above statements are big lies. Things were tougher than they are now. Nigeria had Always had its fair share of challenges right from time.

During that period (before 1999), there was heavy oppression of the masses by the military, assassinations of whoever dare to speak. People like Kudirat Abiola was assasinated, MKO Abiola incarcerated AND several others who were killed or an attempt was made at their lives. Many fled the country. No way to Japa as our passports holders would not be allowed into most countries.

The economy was in tatter, life was far tougher than it is now.

So, stop making it look as if things were better. Of course, we've had our challenges with Democracy, but we're far better than the way things were.

We have made significant progress over time. And we will continue to make more progress.

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by atobs4real(m): 3:50pm On May 09
BeigJawnson:

You mean Nigeria as a home? Or which home?

If you say no place like home, you are right... I will prefer to stay in that place that is not like home(Nigeria) where kidnappers, kidnapped at will, where fuel scarcity is in the highest order of every govt elected, where common garri is not even common for common man... And so on...

Just pulling your legs
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by Smartcitizen: 3:50pm On May 09
Mosdiii:

You could travel everywhere in Nigeria without fear of kidnappers or ritual killers.

Calabar, onne, Warri and port Harcourt sea ports were operating in full capacity.

God bless you for this observation,

I believe like many people do,

DEMOCRACY IS A CURSE TO NIGERIA.
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by BeigJawnson(m): 3:52pm On May 09
atobs4real:

Just pulling your legs

Smiles grin
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by EmirOfNews: 3:53pm On May 09
Lifemanage:

Journey to another man's land, an achievement. Poverty starts from the mind indeed
Hypocrisy starts from the mind indeed
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by Reussite: 3:53pm On May 09
Mosdiii:

Very heartbreaking 💔
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by Mummyimbecile(m): 3:54pm On May 09
I know that feeling...it reminds me of how my family welcomed me and my bro when we touched down at Dallas Forth Worth International airport, Dallas, Texas after been apart for many years.

Thank God for safe flight, nothing pass Family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by Bliztzer: 3:54pm On May 09
Mosdiii:

Ww were importing fuel before 1999. Our refineries were not working before 1999

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by jaxxy(m): 3:54pm On May 09
Nice
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by qtx(m): 3:55pm On May 09
She didnt show much care for the first boy and the husband like she did to others. Why? BAT my boi must see this grin

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by Olu1000: 3:58pm On May 09
Didi2d:
Well, for those saying she welcomed the kids alone.
With the way the man looks, I want to believe the man and the woman has been in Canada all the while. He only went home to bring the kids

That’s the only explanation that makes sense at this moment because she didn’t really send the man like that to be honest.

5 Likes

Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by stuffs2002: 3:59pm On May 09
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Feminist and black belle people are not happy

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by MT: 4:03pm On May 09
uchman:

On a lighter note, only God knows what has happened before the husband lands grin grin grin

That husband wey big like balloon will soon get slim like broom in few months time.

Mr Ibu wont soon turn to Osuofia after doiing security under biting weather.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by phredy: 4:03pm On May 09
NICE 1
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by femicyrus(m): 4:04pm On May 09
Escape from Nigeria with tinubu as president is a huge breakthrough
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by SocialJustice: 4:05pm On May 09
YesDaddyTill203:
This is news? grin grin
Oga it is
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by CartelKenneth: 4:09pm On May 09
uchman:

Her husband resemble mr ibu
Anyway women are very evil and once they have gotten kids from you they don’t really need you anymore and then they stop paying attention to you and you’re just not important to them anymore
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) by Mkairbag: 4:09pm On May 09
in as much I am happy with the family. I just hope this joy will continue to shine after six months? I prayed both of you will have the grace to accommodate and understand each other. e no easy for couple to live in abroad with having serious issues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Grass Is Actually Green Dust In Obodo Oyibo / Man Celebrates 4 Years Of Surviving 2013 Benin-Ore Road Fire Accident / Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.