Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,691 members, 7,834,302 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up (1736 Views)

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday / Should I Give my working Class Wife Allowance? / Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 3:46pm On May 09
Good afternoon everyone.

Please I'm starving and can barely afford to feed even once a day coupled with the fact that I'm on medication for an illness. Please anyone in Abakaliki Ebonyi state and it's environs should help me with foodstuffs abeg before i faint. No limitations on what i could eat as long as it's edible and not poisonous. My phone number is on my signature

If you want to assist financially and not in Abakaliki, this is my details

07 25 00 93 40

access bank

Chukwuemeka

God bless
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Moshybear(f): 4:04pm On May 09
embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Xpeerence: 4:13pm On May 09
Channah1 you complained of being down with stroke for two weeks now,and about to be kicked out from your place of residence,And you quickly deleted the topic.

Kindly send your acct details if you don't mind.i need PROVE.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 4:16pm On May 09
Xpeerence:
Channah1 you complained of being down with stroke for two weeks now,and about to be kicked out from your place of residence,And you quickly deleted the topic.

Kindly send your acct details if you don't mind.i need PROVE.
pls help me Sir
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 4:39pm On May 09
Please help me Guys cry
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 5:27pm On May 09
cry
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Matrix137(m): 7:15pm On May 09
God help you bro
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 7:17pm On May 09
Matrix137:
God help you bro
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Flakky26(f): 8:08pm On May 09
You can also reach out to your social and religious group as support systems. I want to believe you are a member of a church and also an active member of a different whatsapp groups. cry out to them

Thugnificent:
Good afternoon everyone.

Please I'm starving and can barely afford to feed even once a day coupled with the fact that I'm on medication for an illness. Please anyone in Abakaliki Ebonyi state and it's environs should help me with foodstuffs abeg before i faint. No limitations on what i could eat as long as it's edible and not poisonous. My phone number is on my signature

If you want to assist financially and not in Abakaliki, this is my details

07 25 00 93 40

access bank

Chukwuemeka

God bless
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 8:15pm On May 09
Flakky26:
You can also reach out to your social and religious group as support systems. I want to believe you are a member of a church and also an active member of a different whatsapp groups. cry out to them

The last time i tried such, i was met with overwhelming silence.

Worse still is I don't have any family to run to
My Dad is late and my mum is Old and retired

I enjoy the anonymity NL gives because whether u are helped or not, life goes on but when you cry out to the people you mentioned, whether they help or not, you are forever registered in their memory as a help seeker. You get the drift? I think i don't need to explain further.

Life is far deeper than most people think.

1 Like

Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 8:16pm On May 09
Anyways I will be going into subsistence farming soon and will expand as time goes on.

I've already opened a thread about it

https://www.nairaland.com/8087087/farming-journey

☝️☝️☝️☝️ That's the link for those interested and wanna invest
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 9:27pm On May 09
embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Flakky26(f): 10:35pm On May 09
Every man need help, only God doesn't need help. If you have been active in your church and in social groups, i believe you should not be ashamed to ask for help.

Thugnificent:
The last time i tried such, i was met with overwhelming silence.

Worse still is I don't have any family to run to
My Dad is late and my mum is Old and retired

I enjoy the anonymity NL gives because whether u are helped or not, life goes on but when you cry out to the people you mentioned, whether they help or not, you are forever registered in their memory as a help seeker. You get the drift? I think i don't need to explain further.

Life is far deeper than most people think.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 6:26am On May 10
Flakky26:
Every man need help, only God doesn't need help. If you have been active in your church and in social groups, i believe you should not be ashamed to ask for help.

What makes you think i haven't been active?

But i get you clearly.

Thanks.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 6:26am On May 10
Good morning everyone
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Chioma4eva(f): 8:04am On May 10
Many Nigerians are really going thru alot. But, OP where are you based ? Can't you farm what you eat? Get your lazy butt up and soil your hands with dirt for food in your mouth. No food for lazy man or woman

2 Likes

Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 8:13am On May 10
Chioma4eva:
Many Nigerians are really going thru alot. But, OP where are you based ? Can't you farm what you eat? Get your lazy butt up and soil your hands with dirt for food in your mouth. No food for lazy man
I've already posted about it on this thread ma'am, maybe you weren't paying attention. I'm far from lazy just that i have a healthy challenge that is limiting me somehow. I even created a separate thread for it yesterday.

I am based in Abakaliki Ebonyi state

God help us all
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Chioma4eva(f): 8:18am On May 10
Thugnificent:
I've already posted about it on this thread ma'am, maybe you weren't paying attention. I'm far from lazy just that i have a healthy challenge that is limiting me somehow. I even created a separate thread for it yesterday.

I am based in Abakaliki Ebonyi state

God help us all
Oops sorry about that. Was busy and just skimmed thru your initial post. Will see what i can do later. Take care.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 8:22am On May 10
Chioma4eva:
Oops sorry about that. Was busy and just skimmed thru your initial post. Will see what i can do later. Take care.
Okay thanks. Same here
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Hardy123(m): 8:30am On May 10
OP who did you vote for in the last presidential election?
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 8:33am On May 10
Hardy123:
OP who did you vote for in the last presidential election?
Peter Obi (LP) but it makes no difference as the elections wasn't credible.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Hardy123(m): 8:34am On May 10
Thugnificent:
Peter Obi (LP) but it makes no difference as the elections wasn't credible.
Okay grin grin
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 8:57am On May 10
Hardy123:
Okay grin grin
Why asking pls?
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Hardy123(m): 9:02am On May 10
Thugnificent:
Why asking pls?
Never mind grin cheesy
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 9:06am On May 10
Hardy123:
Never mind grin cheesy
Okay
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 9:38am On May 10
I'm still in need pls cry
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 11:19am On May 10
cry cry
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Moshybear(f): 11:21am On May 10
What church do you attend @OP??
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 11:23am On May 10
Moshybear:
What church do you attend @OP??
Anglican, why?
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Moshybear(f): 11:26am On May 10
Thugnificent:
Anglican, why?
Like flakky26 advised, you can meet your church for help or don't they have a welfare department?
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Thugnificent(m): 11:28am On May 10
Moshybear:
Like flakky26 advised, you can meet your church for help or don't they have a welfare department?
No offence pls but u can see my replies to her. I'm not that vocal. God bless.
Re: Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up by Moshybear(f): 11:29am On May 10
Thugnificent:
No offence pls but u can see my replies to her. I'm not that vocal. God bless.
Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Mameette- Personal Advice Column / A Desparate Mother's Choice / This Will Make Life Easy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.