Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,679 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office (62675 Views)

Lateef Fagbemi Tackles Governor Ododo For Helping Yahaya Bello Evade Arrest / Yahaya Bello Whisked Away By Governor Ododo, Says EFCC / Crisis Brews Between Kogi Governor Ododo, Yahaya Bello Over Sacking Of Loyalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by correctguy101(m): 7:41pm On May 09
Urheadmaster:
grin

When you don't know what to write in an exam so you start making things up to fill up the pages tongue

Lwkmd grin

Ah, I bite finger for my country..

Until all those eediots realize tribe or region isn't the real enemy and channel their energy into combating nonsense like these...

I'm just speechless. Complaining online sef don tire this ancestor... Like who person wey come online o complain dey complain to?

Smh
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by Madups(m): 7:42pm On May 09
atiku4President:
But at least, they are achievements. Go and sit down, please. Keep convulsing under the heavyweight of Igala agenda, Ododo will do 8 years and hand over to another Egbira man
And there will be continous existence of port holes on every street and herds men will continue to lurk in the dark. This is not rocket science. Sorry not sorry.
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:43pm On May 09
mastermaestro:

Stop skipping your meds. sad

That zombie you quoting is one of those worthless trolls on Nairaland lol
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by emerged01(m): 7:43pm On May 09
No road at all
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by Shogunxxxx: 7:45pm On May 09
E go continue until you all decide to wake up grin
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by Ezemeiyogu(m): 7:48pm On May 09
I hope someone knows he's not a departmental president, lol.
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by oceaneverdry77: 7:49pm On May 09
They forgot to write, find an escape route for yaya from efcc
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by Ade2024: 7:52pm On May 09
yarimo:
Just 100 days in office kogi state governor has done far better than Alex otti who is out to defraud Abia state .
dey play
you think they are the same
you have not see any
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by ufuosman(m): 7:52pm On May 09
😂😂😂
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by Pio44: 7:53pm On May 09
yarimo:
Just 100 days in office kogi state governor has done far better than Alex otti who is out to defraud Abia state .
I are just wicked, u dont like progress I guess
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by adekolaelect(m): 7:53pm On May 09
Oga you failed to add "Rescued of Yaya Bello from Arrest by Efcc? Mad people everywhere.
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by Resonance2019: 7:55pm On May 09
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by Ade2024: 7:55pm On May 09
atiku4President:
But at least, they are achievements. Go and sit down, please. Keep convulsing under the heavyweight of Igala agenda, Ododo will do 8 years and hand over to another Egbira man
you guys should stop this tribalist
what is all this
do you want the black not to move forward
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by Coolsat(m): 7:56pm On May 09
atiku4President:
Those greedy igalas think the governorship position is their birthright, after how many years of ruling the state the igala land is still very underdeveloped. See them crying everywhere because another tribe is now ruling, I pity any Kaba person supporting this greedy igalas who sees them as nobody. Only an ebira governor can consider handing over power to a kabba man but you see those igalas they don't want another tribe to smell the Lugard house.
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by prophetfire: 7:58pm On May 09
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Imagine what this clown is celebrating as achievements undecided

Kogi people are in for a long ride. My condolences to them in advance.
KOGI PEOPLE MUST HAVE RAPED AND MURDERED A PREGNANT WOMAN IN THEIR FIRST LIFE ON EARTH FOR GOD TO BE PUNISHING THEM IN THIS THEIR SECOND LIFE WITH THE SORT OF NICOMPOOPS THAT KEEPS EMERGING AS THEIR GIVERNORS.
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by Badmashiii: 7:59pm On May 09
Gadafii:
My people are in deep sheeeet

I said it before without sentiment, this clown is going to be worse than Bello, a stark illiterate like him shouldnt even be a local vigilante leader talk more of an entire state

It is well

How do you know he's a stark illiterate? Have you had a personal interaction with him?

Look,a stark illiterate can never governed any state in nigeria. Check your facts bro.
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by yarimo(m): 8:02pm On May 09
Smartcitizen:

Oya take and cure yourself ASAP.
Stale try again
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by Yankee101: 8:06pm On May 09
Some people no get shame sha
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:07pm On May 09
yarimo:

Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by IamHonourable1: 8:12pm On May 09
yarimo:
I'm leaving nairaland because of people like you.So truly there are many stupid and foolish people on this platform?
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by Kefetu(m): 8:13pm On May 09
Another urchin/slave spotted who are use to bad government and policies
yarimo:
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by Fairview1(f): 8:14pm On May 09
yarimo:

Yaba Left is calling..
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by ivandragon: 8:15pm On May 09
Item 3 under agriculture is a very sound strategy. I hope he follows it through.
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by Mummyfour(f): 8:18pm On May 09
yarimo:
oga every thing is not clout or cruise. Even your fellow apcshit people know when to shut up and turn their eyes away from topics that show your government's incompetence, but not you. How does this your comment sound to you ?
What happened to your conscience? You will hate a man that is doing well and wish him and his stare evil because he is not an APC member?. Meeeeennn!! That's a low way of thinking. But I will bookmark this your comment comparing dodo to otti and I will remind you someday. Until then enjoy your James bond governor whose greatest achievement is to hide yahaya Bello

2 Likes

Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by Archtype(m): 8:22pm On May 09
I can't believe that someone put these things as an achievement, he should kukuma add that he breathes everyday in the govt house as an achievement too..Chai...APC is a disaster
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by Mummyfour(f): 8:23pm On May 09
Valwezzy:

You're beginning to sound like a broken record…🤦‍♂️
At times I pity that guy you just quoted. He must be going through so much pains and agony defending APC, but it is his job and he has nothing else to fall back on. I really do pity him because last last man must survive. But to survive on APC stipends while defending nonsense is a no no for me abeg
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by ccrenda5540: 8:28pm On May 09
Wrong Gov
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by Franchise21(m): 8:33pm On May 09
yarimo:
This laughable statement of yours speaks volume. You are irredeemable
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by Klington: 8:40pm On May 09
yarimo:

APC supporters and ph00lishness are inseparable.

Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by GARBOFRANK: 8:41pm On May 09
So, no one among you critics is able to see other listed achievement except the 5 out of the 31 outlined. You are all not fair, just because of your hatred for Yahaya.
Re: 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office by zebszebs: 8:48pm On May 09
A man who bleaches his skin, shapes his eyebrows and who once said at a fora "I am a responsible married woman",

Such a person definitely has nothing upstairs.

Kogi is in for another rough 8 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics / Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? / Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.