Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. (4343 Views)

OMG!! This Babe Is Really Suffering / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by Fattprince23: 1:27pm On May 10
SisterAnn:
Your English even booms more than those smelling holes. A broke ass like you doesn't deserve a clean pussy. Lazy yoot.
It's don't. I know the yoot was intentional so would not correct that. You see, no one is perfect
Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by SisterAnn(f): 2:11pm On May 10
Fattprince23:

It's don't. I know the yoot was intentional so would not correct that. You see, no one is perfect
I'm very much correct, don't teach me nonsense. Focus on the Op fat boy.

1 Like

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by Verbtips(m): 2:24pm On May 10
Biglittlelois:

It is a yes yes

That should jolt him back to reality if he wasn't taught to respect women and basic home training, he has a mother and father at home.
biglittlelois thank you 4 the well served breakfast,make im enjoy
Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by iofater0077: 3:22pm On May 10
tell them... People just talking rubbish
Pepperdemisback:
If someone somewhere had used a condom when necessary, this post shouldn't have been here in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by PussyGalore(f): 3:25pm On May 10
Bullfallo:
If penis have mouths to speak out they would have fight back and abuse the brain. The smelling holes they find themselves every time

I'm sure you have been wearing the same pair of boxers for the past 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by BigYash: 4:30pm On May 10
Biglittlelois:
Seems like your dad complained about your mum's own to you.
This one don take op post personal grin Wahala
Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by ShoeGetSize: 5:14pm On May 10
Are you gay?

Bullfallo:
If penis have mouths to speak out they would have fight back and abuse the brain. The smelling holes they find themselves every time

1 Like

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by Fattprince23: 5:21pm On May 10
SisterAnn:
I'm very much correct, don't teach me nonsense. Focus on the Op fat boy.
I wonder if I'm teaching you nonsense or it's you who don't want to learn the right thing. You can bring up your argument with evidence too.

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by SisterAnn(f): 6:14pm On May 10
Fattprince23:

I wonder if I'm teaching you nonsense or it's you who don't want to learn the right thing. You can bring up your argument with evidence too.
You are jobless.
The Op committed murder and you are here doing what exactly? Am I a murderer? Hiss.
Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by Bullfallo(m): 11:50am On May 18
SisterAnn:
You are jobless.
The Op committed murder and you are here doing what exactly? Am I a murderer? Hiss.
why are you pained? Are you guilty
Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by dkidd: 12:03pm On May 18
Biglittlelois:

It is a yes yes

That should jolt him back to reality if he wasn't taught to respect women and basic home training, he has a mother and father at home.
Okay what's his offense now for speaking up that dirty girls should do better? Why are y'all vexed and attacking him? Not every woman has a smelling kuntus. Abi did he strike something?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? / Guys, Do U Find This Kind Of Ladies Attractive? (cool Or Trashy?) / My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.