Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,395 members, 7,901,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:49 PM

Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others (1087 Views)

LP Etiosa HOR, Hon. Atta Thaddeus Donates Transformers And Engages Constituents / Sue Tinubu With Evidence That He Rigged; Petition On Drug Won't Fly- Reno Omokri / Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by helinues: 8:14pm On May 09
LegendHero:

What compensation do you think government should give someone for using government land?

If state government pursue people selling by the road side, do they compensate them?

It seems you guys don’t understand what’s going with Landmark. No government in the world will give compensation to someone using a land that belongs to the government.

Bro, why now, no follow anybody do shalaye for this thread.

Name wey person go name him pikin, na close to chest things.

1 Like

Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by DMerciful(m): 8:15pm On May 09
Lagos belongs to all Nigerians equally.

If you don't like it, support Yoruba nation. Even after Yoruba nation is granted, you must pay Nigerian reparations to take Lagos for the billions that Nigerians invested in Lagos as assets
LegendHero:

Awon oponu dede.

Elupeee from top to bottom while the outsiders laugh them behind the back and push their own son there.

All the money for the constituency will be taken by the guy for his own people while the “Yoruba But” continue to speak English on the internet.

I’m sure if the guy have the means, he’ll block any pro-Lagos project in the house and heaven will not fall.

Yoruba are funny people. I never see where majority tribe dey behave like this.

2 Likes

Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by SmartPolician: 8:19pm On May 09
LegendHero:

What compensation do you think government should give someone for using government land?

If state government pursue people selling by the road side, do they compensate them?

It seems you guys don’t understand what’s going with Landmark. No government in the world will give compensation to someone using a land that belongs to the government.

If you had some common sense, you would understand that I am trying to explain what is happening, not telling the government what to do. Besides, I ended the comment with not voting for Thaddeus again if he didn't perform well.

2 Likes

Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by BigkokoRep: 8:19pm On May 09
Will these Baterians plan a pogrom against sane Yorubans for having what I called, "Broader view" of life and we'll being? Just like Sawo Olu and his agents recently shown by deporting miscreants from other SW states forming online Lagosians!

JAMO84:
We don't need to fight Oyibo in Yoruba land, they are too inconsequential in the scheme of things, but you see those useless "Yoruba buts" that help our enemies to vote in snakes like this, they really need to be properly dealt with.

If the wall doesn't crack, a lizard cannot get into it.

1 Like

Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by BigkokoRep: 8:21pm On May 09
Voting in Lagos is for aboriginals and lawful residents, not online Lagosians who are currently been deported to their respective states!

SmartPolician:

If you had some common sense, you would understand that I am trying to explain what is happening, not telling the government what to do. Besides, I ended the comment with not voting for Thaddeus again if he didn't perform well.

1 Like

Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by Dalohad: 8:22pm On May 09
seunmsg:
Shame on all the “I’m Yoruba but” crew. This is the calamity they brought to Yoruba land. Just imagine for a second what a Chinedu would have done to property owners of Yoruba ancestry in Lagos if he had won! God willing, we shall correct this error in 2027. Never again will a migrant be allowed to represent any of our states in the National Assembly.

You are a dirty propagandist. Only daft amulumala buffoons will fall for your gimmicks.

2 Likes

Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by BigkokoRep: 8:22pm On May 09
Plus a fair and equitable share of the monstrous loans they cheered Buhari into taking!

DMerciful:

If you don't like it, support Yoruba nation. Even after Yoruba nation is granted, you must pay Nigerian reparations to take Lagos for the billions that Nigerians invested in Lagos as assets

2 Likes

Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by Christistruth00: 8:25pm On May 09
We don’t want any harmonious dialogue

We want 5 lanes of the Lagos Calabar highway completed in less than 4 years

So it can carry Traffic in both directions until the other 5 lanes are ready and completed

3 Likes

Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by SmartPolician: 8:26pm On May 09
BigkokoRep:
Voting in Lagos is for aboriginals and lawful residents, not online Lagosians who are currently been deported to their respective states!

Eti-Osa is home to the most educated, richest and exposed Nigerians. Online bigotry won't change anything here. Nigerians who live here genuinely want to see positive change and if Thaddeus doesn't represent that positive change, he will be kicked out.

3 Likes

Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by LegendHero(m): 8:31pm On May 09
SmartPolician:

Thaddeus matter is not about performing well or not, it is about representing the interest of the people of Lagos.

Now ask yourself, what is Lagos interest? For the coastal highway to proceed or be halted? Where does his loyalty lies? To Lagos or to her detractors?

2 Likes

Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by Ofunaofu: 8:46pm On May 09
opamoses1:

What do you call that of Peter Obi that won't even let non-Anambrans run for market leadership offices let alone political offices.

Which market leadership are you referring to

Are you sure you are in the right thread

Please check again, it's seems you missed your way
Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by opamoses1: 8:47pm On May 09
Ofunaofu:

Which market leadership are you referring to

Are you sure you are in the right thread

Please check again, it's seems you missed your way
You are feigning ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by BigkokoRep: 9:02pm On May 09
I quite agree with you. I have a couple of friends who live there. They ain't any part of the leave our Lagos geng! Moreover, it appears even Lagos Gov is now sitting up on its responsibility of making Lagos habitable and free from scourge of miscreants from other SW states?

SmartPolician:

Eti-Osa is home to the most educated, richest and exposed Nigerians. Online bigotry won't change anything here. Nigerians who live here genuinely want to see positive change and if Thaddeus doesn't represent that positive change, he will be kicked out.
Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by Christistruth00: 9:04pm On May 09
opamoses1:

You are feigning ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by idahme(m): 10:17pm On May 09
seunmsg:
Shame on all the “I’m Yoruba but” crew. This is the calamity they brought to Yoruba land. Just imagine for a second what a Chinedu would have done to property owners of Yoruba ancestry in Lagos if he had won! God willing, we shall correct this error in 2027. Never again will a migrant be allowed to represent any of our states in the National Assembly.

Bigots Nairaland chapter
Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by idahme(m): 10:19pm On May 09
The amount of hate coming from Seun's Nairaland is unrivaled and interestingly the majority is coming from his ethnic group and he seems not to be doing anything about it. It's shameful.
Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by favor914: 10:47pm On May 09
BigkokoRep:
I laugh at the infantile, disgusting, dysfunctional behavior of certain people from that region that usually vote druggies & oluwole certificate holders. Now here's the strangest part of their hypocritical life....

During the heydays of this Landmark issue. They saw it from a tribal prism, rather from common good and business perspective. This is even though they know the demolition is needless. But like a herd of slowpokes, they all supported the coastal highway with needed or needless demolition just to spite their imaginery land grabbers; the igbos!

Fast-forward to now that notable personalities have spoken in support of landmark, especially the viral tweet by wife of a former deputy CBN gov. And now that it appears Landmark is upping the game and definitely going to collect monstrous compensation, they're now venting from their dirty mouth! Who do una all these strong thing?

They all supported the demolition with or without compensation. Even though it's gonna turn them to paupers! Only landmark was thoroughly against it.

The one that goes by the name seunmsg will be wondering why did the Rep present only Landmark petition? The old cargo can not comprehend the fact that only those against a project can legitimately petition against the project. Abi all of una no say the project good, and y'all accept it wholeheartedly. So why should the Rep member present a petition for those who accepted it?

You sure say these Baterians normal so?
Please just shut up, are you that jobless, abi no business for you in Kigali?

1 Like

Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by favor914: 10:48pm On May 09
idahme:
The amount of hate coming from Seun's Nairaland is unrivaled and interestingly the majority is coming from his ethnic group and he seems not to be doing anything about it. It's shameful.
Always Igbo? Why.
Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by wiseoneking: 12:45am On May 10
seunmsg:
Br careful, you may be next to be deported. Nomansland recently deported your kindred.
Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by Gerhards: 12:49am On May 10
seunmsg:

You are not even from state, why can't you go back to your state and leave Lagos state people alone? grin
Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by Gerhards: 12:51am On May 10
[quote author=Christistruth00 post=129873662][/quote] undecided

You go chop stone las las
Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by Christistruth00: 8:22am On May 10
cool
Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by Christistruth00: 8:22am On May 10
BigkokoRep:
Bruh I guess you'd be voting in Lagos from Okitipupa? Haha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...... Una no accept the project without without compensation? No be una dey shout support with out seeing it from business and investment prism?

Una fo wail tire. The good people of Lagos, the aboriginals, the lawful residents knows a viable, quality representative who interphase between constituents and the government! I know person like you prefer Oluomo as Rep!

We igbos no be like una!
Enugu had just passed a bill to allow Fulani ranchers to procure land in Enugu State! If they get money, land dey to give them, otherwise, the governor would give them his father's ancestral land!

By then You will be voting from your own Home Region

Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by Christistruth00: 8:25am On May 10
DMerciful:

Lagos is Yorubaland

Your weeping and wailing can never change that
Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by DMerciful(m): 8:44am On May 10
Take it na
Christistruth00:

Lagos is Yorubaland

Your weeping and wailing can never change that
Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by Beautifulday: 9:37am On May 10
seunmsg:

Yoruba are too emotional without sense. You lot use to say the above rubbish to igbo.

Now, did the other business along the coastal area form a union or committee and picked someone to represent them?

Did they pay Atta to represent them? Abi you think say representation nah free?

No! Because nah your area. Shell company suppose represent your interest why you are drinking sachet alcohol in one bus stop.

Educated illiterate
Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by SpartaOfLagos: 10:14am On May 10
seunmsg:
The migrants also includes Osun, Ogun, Ondo and Oyo states Indigines .

Atleast, we've started deporting some of the Osun state migrants back to Osun state. Thanks to the Lagos state government .
Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by idahme(m): 10:22am On May 10
favor914:
Always Igbo? Why.

I'm not Igbo.....why do you always term anyone who says something that you don't agree with as Igbo? grin Igbo don suffer for una hands grin

Bigots are irredeemable
Re: Thaddeus Atta Submitted Petition On Behalf Of Landmark, Ignores Others by Christistruth00: 10:41am On May 10
DMerciful:
Take it na

It’s our already !!

Lagos that God Almighty had already fully Covenanted to Yorubas until Sweet Jesus Christ returns
to take his Saints Home and forever ,, more than 10 Centuries ago

Take time O!
It is not Onitsha we are dragging or Enugu that was founded and built by Lord Lugard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Involved In Money Scam / Who Will Save Nigeria ? / abc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.