Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers (16566 Views)

'You Are No longer Assembly members': Court Bars pro-Wike lawmakers From Sitting / Pro-Wike Lawmakers Relocate To Rivers Assembly Quarters, Pass 2 Bills / Rivers Assembly: All 27 pro-Wike Lawmakers Defect To APC, Wave Flags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by Deefirm: 10:13pm On May 09
So this idiot can speak in this tone, you never see anything, just wait for your breakfast.

fergie001:

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by phemmyjohnson: 10:14pm On May 09
But una no de ashamed when you guys cross to another party and lost ur sit as the constitution declares
Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by pikechukwu6(m): 10:15pm On May 09
grin grin Let him demolish everywhere you f@@is are gathering against him because of wicked one in aso rock

1 Like

Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by prinsam30: 10:15pm On May 09
Babangidapikin:
Better port back to PDP, your leader Oga Wike did not defect ... they say follow who know road ...

my brother na wetin dey even confuse me pas be this, the man wey dem dey follow dey do this rubbish still dey PDP, I no just understand wetin be these clowns problem honestly

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by Babangidapikin: 10:16pm On May 09
prinsam30:

my brother na wetin dey even confuse me pas be this, the man wey dem dey follow dey do this rubbish still dey PDP, I no just understand wetin be these clowns problem honestly
They dey do oversabi ..oversabi don purge belle now ...

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by cjudy(m): 10:17pm On May 09
Fubara nice job. They’re now shaking. Once you demolish that house, they have no place to meet for their evil deed again, then take 2years to rebuild it.

They will learn in a hard way. No salary, no allowance. Wike should pay them:

9 Likes

Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by alllffy(m): 10:17pm On May 09
When they vetoed to over rule the governor, what were they thinking…

The governor has absolute power

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by Joshy4u: 10:19pm On May 09
See this wike boy de foam.
When you people were busy doing nonsense, you thought you guys are the only ones that can be mad.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by seunayantokun(m): 10:20pm On May 09
Fubara, do something quick quick o

1 Like

Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by Krankhead: 10:22pm On May 09
ishod:
Take away money from politics, none of these Guys will want to serve Nigeria.

All for the country's treasury and nothing more
They are just fighting for their pockets.
Fugbara didn't like Rivers people . Why wasting state money on building new quarters and New national Assembly. Is it for the interest of the people. Who is going to benefit from it.
Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by Sacroscant1: 10:27pm On May 09
Choose Your leader it's either you follow wike or Fubura,no hiding place

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:28pm On May 09
Where were your voices when Wike broke the law multiple times. Arrested a House of Reps member for picking up a form to run for Governor. Held him until the screening process was over. Now you are talking lawbreaker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by Ategberoson(m): 10:30pm On May 09
Lizzysamuel:
Pikin way say en mama no go sleep, himself no go sleep.

Ordinary act 1 scene from Fubara, these clowns are now crying😂

Executive Governor power is a joke to you ba? Not when the lawmakers had a case to answer

1 Like

Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by toprealman: 10:38pm On May 09
From their faces you can tell what their only qualification is. If you know…you know
Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by AngelicBeing: 10:42pm On May 09
angry
Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by Drone95(m): 10:51pm On May 09
I'm just sick of seeing this gibberish hitting the front page.
Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by udemzyudex(m): 11:13pm On May 09
Clowns, you broke the law by decamping to another party and still want to remain on the seat as a lawmaker.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by blackgold2018(m): 11:18pm On May 09
Thewrath:
Since you people have refused to allow the governor to work and deliver on his mandate,let everyone dance in the market square.
as why crying foul.

We have watched in months while they override governors order in the house. Even overide, pass and sign laws without the governors signature.

Now the governor wants to dance. They are all crying victims. Fools

1 Like

Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by spencekat(m): 11:33pm On May 09
Cry cry baby, it has not started. Small boy daring a whole executive governor.Just hold on a bit, you guys will see fire.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by EDOLUWA: 11:39pm On May 09
Babangidapikin:
Better port back to PDP, your leader Oga Wike did not defect ... they say follow who know road ...funny thing is Oga Fubara and Oga Wike fit get secret place where they both meet and enjoy themselves ..all this drama is for Uncle Bola to think there is problem between them....

Mennnnn you get mouth
Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by Moseshasss: 11:43pm On May 09
Defection is also LAW BREAKING

1 Like

Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by onuman: 1:03am On May 10
fergie001:

SOURCE

Bunkum. You must be made to understand that there is only one governor of Rivers State for now, and he is governor Fubara.

You all watched as Wike versus Amaechi political war led to transfer of guber power for the first time since 1999 to a non Igboid person in Rivers state.
Please let governor Fubara do the job he was elected for.
Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by HRMK: 1:54am On May 10
whoever advised fubara to be lawless is his greatest enemy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by Hoelujohn: 1:59am On May 10
HRMK:
whoever advised fubara to be lawless is his greatest enemy!
I am missing Wike like mad. If na wike be governor, infact all this legislators will have all their properties C of O revoked. All their privates business structures would have been demolished and use to construct public market.
Infact all of them would have run out of Rivers State. This governor no get balls jare. I miss Wike.
Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by Arabaincubus: 2:16am On May 10
When you force a lamb to grow a set of teeth, he will be more carnivorous than the lion.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by blackmantis: 2:31am On May 10
Chrishes:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is Kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSGn3LU9dBc?si=NrEPMjsnKVMKIXdX

Access Bank
Kelly Monday

Stop doing this to yourself.
Even if you get N50million today, it would never be ok for you. You would still keep begging because you have entrenched the begging habit. I hope you don't pass it on to your future generations.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by CrossRhodes: 3:00am On May 10
SmartPolician:
Considering how much SIM controls and the amount of power he wields, I can authoritatively say he's a good man without knowing him in person.
You know.if it was wike by now everywhere for dey shake.....infact them for no even get mouth to cough.
Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by lagosrd: 4:28am On May 10
Bunch of illegal imposters. Now that the guy is fighting back una dey afraid abi?

1 Like

Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by yakson84(m): 4:39am On May 10
Who could be law breaker than u that defect to Apc without any problem?
Re: We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers by Cujo007: 5:18am On May 10
They will all reap what they have sown. When you support evil and think it won't reach your doorstep,
then you are delusional.
ForValour:
You are all shameless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anyim Offers South East Best Chance For 2023 Presidency - Dr. Sam Amadi / Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off / The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.