Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,406 members, 7,881,478 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Wife Betrays Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Betrays Her Husband (1007 Views)

Nigeria Wife Betrays Husband In America For White Rich Lover! � Shocking True S / Men Are Betrays, / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Betrays Her Husband by Advocate1810(m): 8:47am On May 10
I recently picked my wife's phone to make a call, because had a low battery. She comfortably handed me the phone. Upon receiving the phone I saw an unread message from what I later found out was a guy since My wife had saved his name with a lady's name.

I wasn't going to open it but because of the nature of the message, I was forced to read the entire conversation. The unread message on her screen was {I will do anything for you sweetie}.
I know a woman can send that message but my instincts were telling me to confirm the gender from their chat.

They had a long history chat. And calls. I discovered something that shocked me.
It was from their interactions last year when my daughter was born.

When my wife was in the labor ward, I was leading a presentation for our company.
In fact, when my wife forwarded the picture of my daughter to me on WhatsApp, was about to give a speech at the meeting. I was so excited, i had to announce to everyone l had a daughter. I used FORWARDED because she originally had uploaded the picture to this man and captioned it, {Our baby girl).

I took my phone to scroll to see the time she forwarded and found out My daughter’s name that we now call her was suggested in their chat by this man.

I feel so embarrassed, ashamed and betrayed.
I don’t know what to do next💔💔💔😭😭😭
Please advise me

Copied:
Courtesy photo.
Re: Wife Betrays Her Husband by NoahHadNoArk: 9:06am On May 10
Stale😒

2 Likes

Re: Wife Betrays Her Husband by Pussyisgud: 1:48pm On May 10
Just use sniper and end it quick.

1 Like

Re: Wife Betrays Her Husband by Nnamnso123(m): 2:58pm On May 10
The child is not yours. In that case tell her that you know everything she has been hiden from you then devioce and take another wife because she never love you and the child is not your own.
Re: Wife Betrays Her Husband by kmaster007: 4:08pm On May 10
Mak person fear woman oooo

(1) (Reply)

Should I Pop D Question? / Is Big Brother Africa Still An Entertainment Show? / Wooing, Winning And Keeping Him/her In The Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.