Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,536 members, 7,888,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:40 PM

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) (30908 Views)

The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding / Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding / Prince Harry Engaged To Meghan Markle (Suits Actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by CJStarz: 1:56pm On May 10
Hope say dem buy bread for us as they were coming 😄

Chaiiii
See our beautiful Igbo sister.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Btruth: 1:56pm On May 10
Welcome home Harry 😁

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by 2mch(m): 1:57pm On May 10
Welcome to Prince Harry and Princess Meghan. We are not like those White, Pasty Racists who openly show hatred and anger at the couple because Meghan is half black!!!

6 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Kingray10: 1:57pm On May 10
Yugoslavia247:

Okay.
For wetin
Very soon they colonize you all over again
🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜😜
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Kingray10: 1:58pm On May 10
schoolboymatt:

UK no be US

wake up
😂😂😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 1:58pm On May 10
ovie8200:
Nice, just stay away from Fulani área!

You suppose ask who put fulani make them rule over u in the first place?
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by cococandy(f): 1:58pm On May 10
I’ll never forget all those who had the vilest things to say about this woman for no reason other than she’s an “evening newspaper” who dared to aim for a prince.
Wishing them all sorts of ill luck.

Now they left the royal palace and those ones are in shambles looking for the next victim to run into the ground. We see their true colors.

Hope you people have egg on your faces

7 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Lawalemi(m): 1:58pm On May 10
See the environment. You will know it
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 1:58pm On May 10
Irony of life. This prince's fathers went against nature, invading peoples' lands and joining and creating false nations because of human and earth resources to profit from.

Took us as slaves, today their own offspring is married to a descendant of a "slave".

Well well well, Britain should know two things:

First, Scotland will exit UK.
And second, Yoruba nation will exit their zoo for them.

Ire oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by bemeruca: 2:00pm On May 10
cococandy:
I’ll never forget all those who had the vilest things to say about this woman for no reason other than she’s an “evening newspaper” who dared to aim for a prince.
Wishing them all sorts of ill luck.

Now they left the royal palace and those ones are in shambles looking for the next victim to run into the ground. We see their true colors.

Hope you people have egg on your faces

If she marry your brother you for understand why no one likes her.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by keymatt(m): 2:01pm On May 10
They should be careful with urchinns cos they're highly infected with BATeria. grin grin grin
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Ebukamatth(m): 2:01pm On May 10
To do what
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by meobizy(f): 2:02pm On May 10
They are not royals.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by jiz: 2:03pm On May 10
Rich and influencial Oyinbo with their simple lifestyle.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:03pm On May 10
Wow welcome home Sir/ma

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:05pm On May 10
Ebukamatth:
To do what
to say hi to her people

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Chimaobi302(m): 2:05pm On May 10
smiley
Just reminded me of the seasonal movie
*Suits*
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:05pm On May 10
meobizy:
They are not royals.
and so

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Ebukamatth(m): 2:06pm On May 10
Holluwhakemmy:
to say hi to her people

Maybe you should check my signature and say hi to me
How you doing
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by unity004(m): 2:06pm On May 10
Redirect ur punishment to INEC and APC
Prechgold1180:

As them come naija now make we come dey jump up and down dey happy abi Wetyn

Nur be their own even dey do me

Egg is 150. 3 small yams yesterday one useless foolish woman dey tell me 6k

God we punish whoever that voted for tinubu
God we still punish you that did not vote
God we punish all of us after all being in Nigeria nah punishment already
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:07pm On May 10
Ebukamatth:

Maybe you should check my signature and say hi to me
How you doing
hi
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by cricifixo: 2:07pm On May 10
Keep hallucinating
Kingray10:
Welcome, someday, Nigerian will rule England.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by BigDawsNet: 2:07pm On May 10
May God keep them safe

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 2:08pm On May 10
clintino700:
My crush on Suits TV series
I no like am at for the movie, na mumu girl
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by meobizy(f): 2:08pm On May 10
Holluwhakemmy:
and so
Nobody should have their time. They aren't worth the pageantry.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by fuckJones(f): 2:08pm On May 10
see fine sugar Daddy.
the poor and the rich smile differently,
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by ClearFlair: 2:08pm On May 10
Khyrvxjzy:
peter obi will never be president

Start sentences with a capital letter. If you don't know that, what do you know undecided

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 2:08pm On May 10
Wow
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Validated: 2:09pm On May 10
clintino700:
My crush on Suits TV series
Akpiriogologo dey do you.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:09pm On May 10
meobizy:
Nobody should have their time. They aren't worth the pageantry.
let's celebrate them for visiting us
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by IamAtAnger: 2:10pm On May 10
What's the usefulness of their visit like this?... mtchewwww
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by OniyideAmplify(m): 2:10pm On May 10
bemeruca:
Nigeria no get shame. These two attention whores. What will their visit do for the country?
Continue hating on them while you remain stagnant.

Peter Obi will soon make comment on their visit as usual

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? / Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures / Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.