Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,756 members, 7,935,253 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:35 AM

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle At The Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle At The Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Video) (38507 Views)

Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition / The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding / Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle At The Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:37pm On May 10
SMARTMOTORS:
King Charles has been confirmed since last year to live for just 2yrs, he was diagnosed with Cancer and Harry is next in line to be Crown

Not Harry.

It's his elder brother, Prince Williams.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle At The Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by NOwazobia: 1:13am On May 11
Rubbish undecided
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle At The Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by jikins(m): 3:36am On May 11
ogbonti:

I am a political scientist and I do not get paid arguing with you- these are things I read in my textbooks written by scholars, do your research - I am not spending one minute of my time proving anything to you - the logo of the Nigerian army has a motto- written in arabic - go argue with Tinubu!

Las las na trust me bro grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle At The Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by jikins(m): 3:43am On May 11
Cmanforall:

I'm not the cause of your frustration Mister!

If you are ignorant to differentiate cruise catching from objective reality/views, then that's your problem.
Moreover, if not for your ignorance, you would have noticed words that were put on quotes!

No need to quote me, because I will ignore you Imp!

Lol you are the one obviously frustrated. I am only pointing out your ignorance no need to get too pained and start crying over my mentions grin. A wise person would have gone and upgraded his knowledge but here you are shedding tears in ignorance grin grin

I am not the one that told you to post in a public space displaying your lack of knowledge with reckless abandon! But I will always point out ignorance wherever I see it. Its nothing personal sorry if you took it to heart but it speaks more to you because it shows you cannot take correction. Do work on that in the future, enjoy wink
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle At The Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by occfx: 5:22am On May 11
SoNature:
Lolo Amira Ngozi and her husband shouldn't come to Nigeria and leave without leaving a permanent footprint by sponsoring infrastructural projects or helping poor Nigerians through homebase NGOs. Nigerian government has failed its people.

Name one good thing Britain has done for us. Don't expect any good thing from this visit. They have come to encourage the army to protect the British Royal company called Nigeria.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle At The Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by occfx: 5:46am On May 11
Mrniceguy007:
My guys Dem country don really hard, 50k wen enta my hand Wednesday night don finish like dis and na chop alone I do still yet money no last

Hey... So you chop alone upon say na free Tinubu money, you still chop alone.... My brother, you don enter gbese
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle At The Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by mecuries(m): 5:53am On May 11
After the looting of our natural resources, slavery of our forefathers, enforced religion, this is the payback Africa gives the royal family?.... Smh 😒
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle At The Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 6:24am On May 11
The Throne succession in Britain isn't always done by Eldership... remember Queen Elizabeth wasn't Elder when she became the Queen.
ferhyntorlah:

Not Harry.

It's his elder brother, Prince Williams.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle At The Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 6:28am On May 11
thesicilian:
I only like the wife because she was great in the TV series Suits. otherwise who cares about those racist colonialists
You too you sound racists as well
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle At The Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:46am On May 11
SMARTMOTORS:
The Throne succession in Britain isn't always done by Eldership... remember Queen Elizabeth wasn't Elder when she became the Queen.

I'm sorry sir but you're wrong.

I am taking about the eldest child of the reigning monarch, not the eldest in the family.

Queen Elizabeth's late father, King George wasn't the eldest. He had an elder brother, king Edward who was king for like a year after their father died but chose to step down from the throne.

So, the next in line was Queen Elizabeth father, who later became known as King George. He had her and her sister, Princess Anne.

So as the eldest child, Princess Elizabeth then was next in line to the throne.

After her father passed away in 1952, she became Queen immediately and this paved way for her descendants to ascend the thorne.

King Charles is her eldest and once he dies, his eldest child - Prince William and his lineage will have access to the throne.

British monarchy operates by having the eldest child of the monarch taking over.

And if the monarch doesn't have a child, the next closest relative in line of succession takes over.

So, you see the British monarchy operates based on eldership that originates from the reigning monarch.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle At The Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by JastSiryin(m): 9:14am On May 11
olatade:
The way the Royal family squandered an opportunity with these two. They could have modernized and energized the monarchy. Harry and Meghan have Diana’s touch. Nobody is interested in those other stale crumpets back in England.
Rubbish! Good riddance. What's energising about a cu.ck and a Jezebel? They are expired celebs still in search of relevance. Very few people in the west like them, that should tell you alot.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle At The Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by ogbonti: 2:19pm On May 11
jikins:

Las las na trust me bro grin grin grin

Good morning cool
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle At The Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by ocnovakmichael(m): 3:21pm On May 11
DrabeeyWasHere:
I wasn't done, Blacks love their slave masters. See as Royal guards went to give the Black family's sheep a befitting welcome. I guess he is to be named the regent of Africa soon, their forefathers business Edifice.

Hey Harry go to our company in Africa and see how our workers been faring undecided

The white master is here, blow some trumpet Hallelujah.

Drabeey was Here

Must we spew our anger over people all the time? This man has done nothing to you. Why judge him based on the evil done by his ancestors?
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle At The Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by jikins(m): 3:51pm On May 11
ogbonti:

Good morning cool

tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife's Birthday / Ceec And Okocha At Wizkid VIP Experience / Olamide, Patoranking, Kiss Daniel Others Battle For Plot Of Land In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.