Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,140 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:48 AM

Styleafrique Entertainments: Attorney-general Invites Team Sma 07 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Styleafrique Entertainments: Attorney-general Invites Team Sma 07 (707 Views)

DSS Ogun Invites / FCMB Invites. / Nigeria Breweries Sales Executive Invites For An Online Test (feb 12-14) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Styleafrique Entertainments: Attorney-general Invites Team Sma 07 by STYLEAFRIQ: 9:10am On Sep 22, 2007
The team -STYLEMODELAFRICA(Team-sma '07) has been invited by

the commisioner of justice and attorney general of ogun state on wednesday, 26th

sept. 07 on a proposed   co-sponsorship and hosting of stylemodelafrica 2007 by the ogun

state government. therefore interested members of the are hereby invited to an urgent

meeting on

monday ,24th september  as follows:

VENUE: CORNERCAFE, opposite tantalizers

Akowonjo road,

Egbeda,

lagos state.

TIME:  4.00 PM prompt.

AGENDA:  Transport fare

presentation

meeting venue and departure time.

dress code and colour.

N.B. [b]INTERESTED TEAM MEMBERS SHOULD COME ALONG WITH THEIR CV AND 2 COLOUR

PASSPORTS EACH. PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO BE PUNCTUAL AS NO LATECOMING WILL BE

TOLERATED . U CAN ALSO CALL 08036271264 FOR MORE ENQUIRIES

Regards,

M.D ,

STYLEAFRIQUE ENTERTAINMENTS[/b]
Re: Styleafrique Entertainments: Attorney-general Invites Team Sma 07 by sweetcheek(f): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2007
Well,has anyone been to this conercafe that this teeone of style afrique is talking about.i went there and i was disgusted,though i didnt expect much from the guy but i was very much disgusted.

Nairalanders can you imagine,its a beer parlour and he was just rambling, i just left the place.what a disgrace to nigerian graduates how can u conduct an interview in a beer parlour. For anyone that has gone, i think you should speak up and let people know what s up about the guy.
Re: Styleafrique Entertainments: Attorney-general Invites Team Sma 07 by STYLEAFRIQ: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2007
thanks sweetchick, i supposed you are the girl yhat was walked out due to your indeccent

behaviuor , .

yea corner cafe was used to cover up .

visit this address below, thn u ll knw wht style afrique is

EDO HOUSE, 2ND FLOOR, 6 AKPAPAKVA ROAD , BENIN CITY EDO STATE.

THANKS 4 YOUR COMMENT ANYWAY
Re: Styleafrique Entertainments: Attorney-general Invites Team Sma 07 by Scream(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2007
Mr. CEO,
Why do u have to cover up if what u have is genuine? I have followed ur post and have found that u do not have anything to offer as a Nigerian youth, u're only seeking relevance. Imagine the way u put it ", because she was indecently dressed" . Everybody knows how job seekers dress gentleman (I suppose). Pls go and read ur Gmat and pass aptitude test, I know that is where ur problems are. U no get time read for School, u were busy pursuing unimportant things and positions!

(1) (Reply)

This Is Just To Relax With Guys! / Immediate Employment! / Sterling Bank Writes In Kd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.