Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,697 members, 7,911,925 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:51 PM

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible - Religion (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible (15538 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:53pm On May 31
FxMasterz:

They have shares.
Shares!

So you can invest your own money with such a person who will send out millions of preachers around the world to discourage people from patronizing what you invested your money on?

Do you even know how stupid this sounds?

If you as in you want to invest your money will you join such a group that one prominent investor is killing your product all around the world?

Chai see how hatred for truth has rendered you?cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 2:54pm On May 31
achorladey:

The same LordReed that said you lie shamelessly with no modicum of self respect yet your madness and insanities peddling brains demands respect from others even when they don't agree with you. The same person that you bragged about COVID 19 being different with Jehovah’s witnesses only to turn out the other way for them grin grin grin grin

Self glorification grin grin grin grin. FxMasterz does not have to peddle madness and insanities peddling brains of yours for such self glorification

The English man has said empty barrels make the most horrible noise. When you hear someone boasting that 'I am this and that's like Maxindhouse does, just that that the individual is stinking sepulchre.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Janosky: 2:54pm On May 31
FxMasterz:

So, what has the link to do with me? Is this part of your 'iberiberism'?
FX low IQ consoles himself.
Continue WAILING your IBERIBEISM.
grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by LordReed(m): 2:55pm On May 31
MaxInDHouse:

How do you expect an atheist to say something good about a faithful person?

The same he will say about you anytime you engage him regarding faith in your god! wink

I'll call out lies and misinformation anywhere I see it. You can ask other non-believers I have called out too, it has nothing to do with being a believer in Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:56pm On May 31
LordReed:

JW owning the Trust or not is irrelevant.
Truth is gradually coming out!
cheesy

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 2:57pm On May 31
FxMasterz:

The English man has said empty barrels make the most horrible noise. When you hear someone boasting that 'I am this and that's like Maxindhouse does, just that that the individual is stinking sepulchre.

@ age 50 something years for that matter grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:58pm On May 31
LordReed:

I'll call out lies and misinformation anywhere I see it. You can ask other non-believers I have called out too, it has nothing to do with being a believer in Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah.

A question for you Sir!

Everything found written in the Bible is it truth or lies?

Answer that before calling a believer liar for preaching what is found written in the book! cheesy
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 2:58pm On May 31
Janosky:

FX low IQ consoles himself.
grin grin grin

FxMasterz confirms indeed it is for your wailings and IBERIBEISM as usual coming from your WEREY peddling brains grin grin grin grin.

Attributes of your low IQ peddling of your WEREY peddling brains trying to console you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 2:59pm On May 31
MaxInDHouse:

A question for you Sir!

Everything found written in the Bible is it truth or lies?

Answer that before calling a believer liar for preaching what is found written in the book! cheesy

Wants to deflect and divert after being cornered about the lies and manipulations of his madness and insanities peddling brains

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:00pm On May 31
FxMasterz:

Thanks for the compliment!

At least i've proved to you that you're not one of the disciples of Bible Jesus he told his own disciples to walk away from anyone who will not welcome their message and move to those who are willing to hear them out! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:02pm On May 31
achorladey:

Wants to deflect and divert after being cornered about the lies and manipulations of his madness and insanities peddling brains

Let him answer nah at least all the inspired writers of the Bible are either LIARS or SINCERE so please let him respond! cheesy
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 3:02pm On May 31
MaxInDHouse:

Truth is gradually coming out!
cheesy

See ignorance!

Was the point about Jws owns TRUST or Jws have SHARES IN TRUST?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Janosky: 3:04pm On May 31
LordReed:

The proceeds of the Trust go to JW so what are you saying? In other words proceeds of the Trust's investments in Lockheed go to JW. JW owning the Trust or not is irrelevant.

So what?

How does that confer ownership of investment as claimed by the WAILING WAILERS?

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:04pm On May 31
Emusan:

See ignorance!
Was the point about Jws owns TRUST or Jws have SHARES IN TRUST?

Will you be comfortable with such a shareholder? cheesy
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 3:05pm On May 31
MaxInDHouse:

Shares!

So you can invest your own money with such a person who will send out millions of preachers around the world to discourage people from patronizing what you invested your money on?

Do you even know how stupid this sounds?

If you as in you want to invest your money will you join such a group that one prominent investor is killing your product all around the world?

Chai see how hatred for truth has rendered you?cheesy

Come and go and sit down. Tell that to you 5 year old and let him tell you how you sound.

JW has shares in those companies. That's undeniable. How did your brains interpret the document as 'the company has shares in JW "?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Janosky: 3:06pm On May 31
LordReed:

The proceeds of the Trust go to JW so what are you saying? In other words proceeds of the Trust's investments in Lockheed go to JW. JW owning the Trust or not is irrelevant.

So what?

Did the US Law identify JW's as owners of the investment?

Oga, pls join the WAILING WAILERS.
grin

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 3:08pm On May 31
MaxInDHouse:

At least i've proved to you that you're not one of the disciples of Bible Jesus he told his own disciples to walk away from anyone who will not welcome their message and move to those who are willing to hear them out! cheesy

This actually proves to you that your cult organization is not of God since that's exactly what you do! Being a liar further confirms it.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Janosky: 3:10pm On May 31
FxMasterz:

Come and go and sit down. Tell that to you 5 year old and let him tell you how you sound.

JW has shares in those companies. That's undeniable. How did your brains interpret the document as 'the company has shares in JW "?

The shares dwelling inside your low IQ brain.

Go & change the American Laws to suit your delusion.

Guy you Dunce.

grin grin grin grin

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 3:12pm On May 31
MaxInDHouse:
Will you be comfortable with such a shareholder? cheesy

Did watchtower have share with them or not?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 3:13pm On May 31
MaxInDHouse:

You have engaged him but haven't given him a tough point to reason with faith [b]i dealt with him to the point that he began running away from me[/b[ so you don't have what it takes to touch his soft spot and make him feel beaten! wink

I think lordreed himself would need to see the bolded and tell us whether you're lying or speaking the truth.

But from your known antecedents as a LIAR, I know that the bolded is another lie.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:13pm On May 31
Janosky:

So what?

Do you know what pained LordReed most?

I once told him that during investigation that's not official an agent of the intelligence will never ever say to you:

"You lied" or "You are lying"

It's when the discussion get to a point that you will find yourself hooked up in your own words that's when you will say "i'm sorry, i lied"
So when i engaged him he was so frustrated that he began swallowing his own words that's why he turned the game over and started calling me a liar just to piss me off but i never allowed that to change the subject after all he's just an atheist and there is nothing to prove that lying is a crime unless he wants to turn to the Bible which of course he hates with passion! wink

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 3:14pm On May 31
Janosky:

Can you show me how Jesus or Paul called Jehovah's people 'mad, demonic personality '(according to John W & yourself FX WAILING WAILER)' in those verses?

This low IQ fellow again. Go and sit down!

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:14pm On May 31
FxMasterz:

I think lordreed himself would need to see the bolded and tell us whether you're lying or speaking the truth. But from your known antecedents as a LIAR, I know that the bolded is another lie.

OK nah! cheesy

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Emusan(m): 3:16pm On May 31
FxMasterz:
This actually proves to you that your cult organization is not of God since that's exactly what you do! Being a liar further confirms it.

The single fact that supported this is him claiming the Name CHRISTIAN is CURSED and BASTARDISED and whosoever thinks he BELONGS TO CHRIST under the name CHRISTIAN should think twice but the lying liar shouting up and down now that they are the REAL CHRISTIAN.

To tell you that, something is actually wrong with him.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:17pm On May 31
FxMasterz:

OK nah! cheesy
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 3:17pm On May 31
MaxInDHouse:

Let him answer nah at least all the inspired writers of the Bible are either LIARS or SINCERE so please let him respond! cheesy

The same atheists you said won't respond meaningfully to your religious organization is the same person you seek answers from now after you denigrate him grin grin grin grin

Madness ans insanities peddling brains of yours in full view
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 3:18pm On May 31
Emusan:

The single fact that supported this is him claiming the Name CHRISTIAN is CURSED and BASTARDISED and whosoever thinks he BELONGS TO CHRIST under the name CHRISTIAN should think twice but the lying liar shouting up and down now that they are the REAL CHRISTIAN.

He has a madness and insanities peddling brains anyway. We have seen him used it repeatedly on nairaland grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 3:20pm On May 31
Emusan:

The guy is controlled by demons. He says anything they ask his to say at all times without thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Janosky: 3:21pm On May 31
FxMasterz:

This low IQ fellow again. Go and sit down!

Sifia pains of a WAILER deceiving himself.

FX,Go & CHANGE American Laws
OR
grin
grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:21pm On May 31
achorladey:

The same atheists you said won't respond meaningfully to your religious organization is the same person you seek answers from now after you denigrate him grin grin grin grin
Madness ans insanities peddling brains of yours in full view

He wants to talk so let him contribute by telling us if the Bible is a lie or truth! wink
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 3:22pm On May 31
MaxInDHouse:

And your religious organization kept knocking on doors of those who told you several times you are not welcomed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:22pm On May 31
FxMasterz:

The guy is controlled by demons. He says anything they ask his to say at all times without thinking.

At least i have proved to you that you're not a disciple of the Bible Jesus! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (91) (Reply)

Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You / A Theological Discuss On Tithing By Rhymeyjohn, Image123, Mark Miwerds & Candour

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.