Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,814 members, 7,909,118 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:00 PM

What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? (11798 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / I Need 4,000,000n For My Export Biz On Zinc Ore / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by hunter1: 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2012
Pls i also av interest in ur buz. kindly send the info on chiefhunter1@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by 2reign(f): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2012

AVON REPRESENTATIVES WANTED

With half the amount you can start your own Beauty Business.
I am seeking to work with ONLY 5 Entrepreneurs.  I will be
supplying you with AVON Cosmetics, namely Avon lipsticks, foundation,
makeup and perfume. 
 InBOX ME NOW WITH YOUR EMAIL.  Time Wasters need not apply!

Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by okechukwu3: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2012
Fhemmmy my email is uzodi2002@yahoo.com.send me details
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by baaliyah(m): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2012
FHEMMY, PLS 'M INTRESTED MY MAIL IS shola2sholy@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by Abeskey: 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2012
Hi Fhemmy,
I am interested in discussing this further with you.I am in warri and am sure this will be a nice way to empower madam.
Kindly mail me on
abeskey@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by windgold: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2012
Wit 200k u can merge or strike a deal wit a loan office. Loan office give out loans to customers @ 30% interest rate monthly. So with 100k invested, u make 30k profit in a month time. So u havin d capital wil take 20% while d loan office takes 10%. U must becarefull acessing colaterals. So ensure ur collateral if sold, wil give u , ur capital + 30% profit. I have done befre. Its real.
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by windgold: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2012
I got my 1st mazda 323 car wit Loan biz. I invested 50k. After 3 months d owner of d car could not afford to pay back. I used d car thru out last year. I sold it this year for 120k. I base in Port-Harcourt. So u wit 200k, u can do it. Learn from a loan office, a reliable and thrust wordy Loan Broker. U hav to be careful while investing. Never give out Loan on thrust. Make sure u have a valuedcollateral.
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by ephilipand: 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2012
Blackberry importation. You can get bb @ N9,000 and sell for your price. 07095149536
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by osangdanie(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2012
Con-edge Enterprises Solutions Limited would like for you to know the benefits/opportunities in Writting a business Plan for your company with us.

- Your Business Plan is your road map to the success of your Business Idea

- The business plan explains your overall entrepreneurial concept in detail.

- It describes the business setting, the stated objectives and the ways and means to be applied

- Business Plan is your idea on paper that attracts Investors and Financial Institutions to invest in your Business

- Your Business Plan is your Calling Card to the Business World.

why do you come to us for your Business plan writing, proposal and business system and structure setup? we understand the dynamics of the Nigeria market and how to create a blue ocean strategy to out shine you competition. We look forward to birthing this viable Business Idea with you as we strongly believe you are at the brink of a breakthrough the lagos and Nigeria market today.
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by eduson002(m): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2012
Phemmy,I live in lagos.pls send me the mail.I am interested. ojiapply@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by Fhemmmy: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2012
I will spend some time late to actually post sample pix here and the price at which i will deliver them to Lagos . . . . .
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by hayordelevic(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2012
@fhemmy could u plzzz send me a mill too am interested,I live in abuja ayedunvictor@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by croj(m): 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2012
The saw mills is a good venture for you. find out if your state is lacking in state-of-the-art saw mills and see how you can provide that service and make your money. This is an industry that passes through generations, because tyhe raw materials are there (iroko, mahogany, obeche, rubber, and other economic trees). the demand is also forever as people will continue to build, modernise and require wood and wood products.

Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by Fhemmmy: 12:28am On Mar 14, 2012
After sending some Human hair, Remi and Indian Remi as well as Synthetic, we could now say with all affirmation that Nigerians loves fake stuff, and cos of that, we have decided that for us to send any Human, Remi or Indian Remi and even the Brazillian hair to Nigeria, Full payment has to be made, but we could always work something out on the Synthetic.

We have various options, we have some that could be delivered at a cost of only 1600 Naira, while we have others that could be delivered at a cost of 4000 Naira.

From our findings and trials, we have found out that, people prefer the cheaper ones, and we therefore sending those to Nigeria in quantity.

Some of the pix for the Synthetic are as follows

For more information and concerns, please feel free to mail us at Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by Fhemmmy: 12:32am On Mar 14, 2012
The way it works is very simple . . . You look at the picks, and based on your clientelle, you chose what you know you will be able to sell with ease and tell us the color as well as the length you want . . . . You will meet with our Nigerian representative, cos you will be dealing with him one on one.
Once you have decided, you tell us how many you need and we request some deposit based on the risk involved.
Within 10 days, the Hair are in Nigeria and you meet with the Representative to collect and balance up.
Once you done selling, the procedure starts all over again.

We are currently working on delivering 1000 peices to Nigeria per month and we looking for how to increase that with ease.

The quality and packaging is really great and classy.
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by july16th: 12:57am On Mar 14, 2012
Hi weave on seller. Why do you want people to pay before even seeing what they are buying? From your first mail you said you'v been sending stock far back and in this recent mail you said something else. I think its better for people to go there and see what they want before paying for it. Not all Nigerians like cheap products.
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by july16th: 1:00am On Mar 14, 2012
I SMELL A RAT HERE!!!
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by Fhemmmy: 1:45am On Mar 14, 2012
july16th: Hi weave on seller. Why do you want people to pay before even seeing what they are buying? From your first mail you said you'v been sending stock far back and in this recent mail you said something else. I think its better for people to go there and see what they want before paying for it. Not all Nigerians like cheap products.

No need to sell a rat Ma.Sir . . .
When we have stuff on ground and it was our own decision on what to send, feel free to come and around and help us market some, but if you are the one that decide on what we have to send . . . then, we will want some deposit . . WHY?
We sent products over 150K Naira to a Nigerian of recent and she was only using them and did not sell them, we have to go and pick them up from here after like 2 months, you would agree with me that, that is not business, so we have to change how we do things, if people are not being fair.
I am sure such woman would not have done that, if she paid her money to buy them . . . Now i am selling those off on clearance.
People have bought rides worth millions from us on Auto section, so please before you smell rats, do your research well, we are not an hungry fellas here.
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by Fhemmmy: 1:48am On Mar 14, 2012
july16th: I SMELL A RAT HERE!!!

We have tried the "I am interested, send me some products" BUt never works, who will pay for that loss?
We will be more than willing to send to people if we are so guaranteed that the person will sell within the time he or she promised, but we have found out that when people aint investing, they just dont give a damn . . . and as a business man, i am not in business to lose, but to make money.

No need to smell any rat . . .Cos we hate rats but if you smell Gala now, then you are talking cos i have missed gala too much
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by Dayfield2: 4:13am On Mar 14, 2012
How to make $1000 daly to ur alertpay account by refral people to register wit dem visit this link to register now https://www.alertpay.com/?p%2bjs9lt7eca%2b23650VVQVQ%3d%3d .it real tested and trusted
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2012
But Fhemmy, you only posted 3 pictures up there. How do you expect one to make an informed picture based on those 3 pictures. I was actually expecting lots of pictures of different styles, textures, etc. With that, I'm more able to decide what to buy and quantity. Please upload more pictures, since now you're saying we must pay upfront.
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by Fhemmmy: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
Unique!:
But Fhemmy, you only posted 3 pictures up there. How do you expect one to make an informed picture based on those 3 pictures. I was actually expecting lots of pictures of different styles, textures, etc. With that, I'm more able to decide what to buy and quantity. Please upload more pictures, since now you're saying we must pay upfront.

If you would like to see some of the quality of what we have, i have few in Nigeria as we speak, talk to my representative, his name is Mr. Ayo and his number is 0703-025-4199
Talking about paying upfront, it is all about making sure that the Order will not get to Nigeria and you are nowhere to be found, and i am not telling you to pay in full Ma/Sir . . just a deposit to the representative after you might have met him.
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by Mcleo007(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
ephilipand: Blackberry importation. You can get bb @ N9,000 and sell for your price. 07095149536

How about an email address for a proper business negotiation?
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by erniewhez(m): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2012
mail me pls: erniewhez@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by erniewhez(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2012
ephilipand: Blackberry importation. You can get bb @ N9,000 and sell for your price. 07095149536
which make of bb and at what condition is it. email me details:erniewhez@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by PowerIdeas(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2012
A business you could start with the amount of money you are talking about or even far less is to become a licensed distributor of Swiss Flower Air Fresheners. Stova Bv is currently offering distributorships. if you are interested please call 08059297471 or email stovabv@gmail.com or visit http://www.stovabv.com.ng/Opportunity
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by saintruky(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
I'd like to venture into the sales of 100% human hair. But would like to know the needed investment sum and quality. Can you email me details of your products. You seem like a nice and interesting person. excel_global_co@yahoo.com is my email. Thanks.

Fhemmmy: Where is your Shop located . . . . 
I can be supplying you with Hair products if you have what it takes to sell them . . . . And you wont even need 200K Naira
I do export to Nigeria wigs, weaves  - -  Human, Synthetic and even Remi . . .We carry Brazillian hair too . . . if you see a better price than ours, it is either fake or stolen (confirmed)
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by Emmonski(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
@phemmy.you ar doing a great job.pls I want to get a business doing.pls contact me@kerremmy@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start with a 200,000N capital? by jerrymania(m): 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
@op
See My Signature wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Traders In Yenagoa Market Protest Hoodlums' Attack, "Spirits responsible" / Philanthropist Christopher Ndubuisi Splashes N10m On Umuawulu Entrepreneurs / NCC Raids Bank, Others Over 9mobile’s Service Disruptions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.